Emps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metroplex
Trinity says that the only weapon agianst te machines is by using EMPS(electro magnetic pulse). I just thought of a new strategy: Why don't the humans just go to the robots base and use the EMPs there. And why didnt the humans use that when they were in war wit the machines shown in the Animatrix, Renaissance 2

CrazyShady
Hey, Good idea Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

bigbadbike2
I believe that the ships must land to set set of the EMP. They would be destroyed before they ever landed within EMP range. The sentinals now have bombs too.

Crash_Overload
Well I think that they can't go to the machines center place because, well it might be a "LITTLE" guarded.

Also there is something that confuses me. The E.M.P. makes everything electrical crash, yet in M1, the Neb was clearly opperating when they set it off.

Metroplex
Well actually they turned off the EMP exactly when Neo got jacked out of the Matrix in M1

Metroplex
Nice pic crazy shack smile

Crash_Overload
yeah.. but the Neb was STILL hovering.

The Omega
No. The land the hovercrafts before they hack into the matrix and broadcast.

Crash_Overload
Hum... I will re-check the movie... I clearly think I saw it hover when the 5 sentinals attacked.

edmatt8826
I think it was hovering when the sentinals were attacking and then maybe they hit the emp and it made them power go out and so they dropped out of the air otherwise I am pretty sure they set it down.

Korri
yeah thats been bugging me 4 ages thanx 4 clearin that point up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.