Hello NEW HERE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blazing Bolt
I was contacted by a friend of UBH and ask to visit here. I myself am a fan film creator, and saber smith. I like this forum , and hope to become a regular.

theEviljedi
Who is his friend? KJ,Dim,RC,EJ? Anyway,I think I saw you at KJ's forum.

UnknownBountyHunter
A friend of mine? Wow, neat. Well glad to have you here! And as a little introduction, all forums are open! Except Jedi Council which is only open to a select few who are elected on. The mods here are Raz (The Big Administrator wink ), Me, Dim, and EvilJedi! Some other familiar faces you'll see are Gundark, Queeq, Ratcat, Xizor, Darth Daft, and Darth Heinous.

*EDIT*-No I know who it is, this kid I talk to who was interviewing me for his homework smile This kid just came out of the blue. But he's a great kid, his parents won't let him sign up though mad

Blazing Bolt
you know king jedi? I am a moderator on his board.. UBH do you know him too? he almost has the same sig as you.

theEviljedi
He was a member and a JC member but he ditched us. He never really liked me anyway.Our buddy,Ratcat,made the sabers for all of us JC members.RC should revoke it from KJ anyway.

UnknownBountyHunter
KINGJEDI!!! mad mad I can't believe that guy ditched our board made his own, and still kept the siggy that RC made for him, specifically for this board. Than he banned me for posting there.

Blazing Bolt
This is all too strange... I wonder why he banned you?

UnknownBountyHunter
He banned me because I confronted him. He is a coward. I saw you at his board too, you'd be much happier here, we aren't backstabbing cowards like King Jedi! mad mad mad mad

theEviljedi
He banned me too.mad

theEviljedi
Now do you know why I disliked him so much,UBH? Evil knows Evil..so to speak anyway.stick out tongue

Blazing Bolt
This is all too strange. I have been a part of kj forum for a long time, and a mod for a while now, and he never seemes that way. But There is something going on here. Why is kj acting this way.. I know you are all mad at him, i guess i would be too, but like i said its just a shock..

queeq
KJ evil? Wasn't that EJ's field?

Love your moving blasting bolt icon, BB. Cool stuff. Can you make me one?

Welcome to EPII-co-uk, BTW. Enjoy.

queeq abides

Dim
Hi Blasting Bolts..

Don't know what's going on with KJ..and I understand if he wants his own forum...I just wish he didn't rip off Raz's design..smile It's too bad if he's really gone..I really like KJ.

Anyway..Tell us about your films...Have you done alot of them?

queeq
Yes, I was wondering what "movie creator" meant. laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
"KJ evil? Wasn't that EJ's field?"

I am theEviljedi after all.laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
I liked KJ too, he always had strong conversations, I just wish he could explain why he left and not cowardize himself by banning me from his forum after one very clean very polite post.

King Jedi
Well, well, well..............UBH and EVILJEDI can go jump and I don't care where from.
I never ditched this forum. I couldn't get in!!!!! I can't access the council and the greetings page is there everytime I come here. Plus I've been busy with Christmas and New Year.
I started my own forum months ago and maybe it was a good idea after what most of you just said. So, I'm a backstabber? Am I the one calling people cowards when there not here? If Ratcat wants his sig back then he can take it but I have no problem with him. I doubt he will be as childish as UBH and EJ though. And if Ratcat has something to say then at least he has the guts to say it to you and not when you aren't around.

EJ your right, I don't like you and that's why I banned you from my forum. I'm not a hypocrite!

UBH you were never banned so I don't know where you got that idea from. And what are you talking about when you say you confronted me? When did this happen? I can't rememberr you ever posting on my board. And why is it o.k for you to have your own forums but not me?

Dim I don't know why you said I ripped off Raz's forum. I kept the same colour scheme because I like it. So what?
I have now ditched this forum so Raz can take me off the greetings page and the council and UBH and EJ can go to hell!!

UnknownBountyHunter

King Jedi
Please don't close this. I don't have time to reply to all of that just now but I'll post tommorow.

queeq
My, this has gotten ugly all of a sudden. I think you should all try not to go into a word fight over little things. I think there are a lot of misunderstandings and sensitivities going on. I don't know the details of it all and honestly, I don't care. I have always enjoyed debating with all of you and I don't understand why there is only hate know. We all know where that leads. If it's only about colour schemes and sigs and KJ says he had no bad intentions with it, consider it an ode to Epii.co.uk and be done with it.

As for the rest, maybe you should take this up via e-mail or something else. This doesn't seem to be the right place, IMHO OC.

King Jedi, what's your forum's address? I would really like to visit sometime.

queeq abides... anyway

Dim
It's pub29.ezboard.com/fthenewjediorderfrm2

theEviljedi
"Well, well, well..............UBH and EVILJEDI can go jump and I don't care where from."

Gee, KJ that is really nice. Your mother must be so pround of her loving child, Satan.

"The greetings page is there everytime I come here."

If you don't want it to show up then don't click the "show greetings page next time" button.

"Plus I've been busy with Christmas and New Year."

Well the holidays are over and I see that you still have time to visit your forum.roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I started my own forum months ago and maybe it was a good idea after what most of you just said."

I would think so...

"Am I the one calling people cowards when there not here?"

You never are here KJ.roll eyes (sarcastic)

"I doubt he will be as childish as UBH and EJ though."

We are childish for telling the truth?

"EJ your right, I don't like you and that's why I banned you from my forum."

Just because you don't like me doesn't give you the right to ban me from expressing my opinions on Star Wars. Now who's being childish?

"Dim I don't know why you said I ripped off Raz's forum."

You stole the look KJ and you know it.

"UBH and EJ can go to hell!!"

See first comment above.

Gundark
Ahem. Uhhhh......welcome, Blazing Bolt. Nice sig. smile

King Jedi
Sorry to anyone who isn't involved in this, just ignore us.

Posting and E-mail - It wasn't just the JC I couldn't get into it was all the forums. I went to post but couldn't. After I'd typed what I wanted to say I pressed reply it said I wasn't logged in even though I was. It has something to do with the greetings page and the frame at the top. I decided to leave it till after Christmas and then try again.

I never E-mailed Raz because it wasn't that big a deal and he knew I couldn't get rid of the greetings page as I told him on the JC.When Dim E-mailed me I came back to find you going off your head. I stopped posting here about 5 days before Christmas. That means I had been gone about two weeks! I seem to remember not that long ago that UBH dissapeared for months without telling anyone. So much so that we thought he might be dead.

MY FORUM - I started my forum in AUGUST! I never posted about it here as you would have accused me of trying to steal members and rightly so. I saw Darth Daft on another forum and e-mailed him about it. Dim knew as she was making a graphic for me. Ratcat and EJ knew as he posted there. So UBH didn't know? Well boo hoo! If you were here more often you might have as I'm sure I've mentioned it in some posts.

I like the forum being black so I made mine the same. To AVOID anyone thinking I copied this one I made it black/blue instead of black/grey. As for pics , well they are only temperary until we make better ones and if you go to my forum then you will see that we have already started doing this. And another thing, those pictures were made by a mod called Darth Gahenna who has never posted here so he didn't copy them!! UBH is this jealousy? My forum has 50 members and yours has 5. Grow up!! Every forum I have ever used has a password forum for mods so I don't think I stole that from here either.

BANNING - UBH you aren't banned from my forum and you never have been. I don't know what's wrong but I NEVER BANNED YOU!!
Your post was deleted because you advertised another forum and it wasn't deleted by me but by a mod.We don't allow people to advertise forums but I did allow EJ to do it as it was this forum that he was advertising.

CONFRONTATIONS- You confronted me did you? Did I reply? Did you speak to me? No!! You posted on my forum and I never knew about it until I came here. That's not a confrontation! At least have the decency to wait for a reply before you call me a "backstabbing coward".

EASING AWAY - So I'm easing away from this forum am I. Well I've quit now. I post on many different forums,mainly film forums like aint-it-cool but I never knew I was only supposed to post here oh master, so I'm eternaly sorry for my stupidity. If you were that bothered then why didn't you e-mail me. It's on my profile with the url to my forums and I'm sure Dim could have given you it.

UBH you really need to ask yourself why your so angry? The answer is at the top of this thread. EJ! Yes nice, little innocent EJ who never causes trouble and just goes about his buisness. Remember the scene in TPM where Amidala is in the Senate and Palpatine is whispering in her ear? That's what's happening here.
It was EJ who told you I'd ditched this forum. Which was lies.
It was EJ who told you I was still using RATCAT'S sig even though nobody else had a problem with it.
It was EJ who told you I'd left here to set up my own forums even though I started mine in AUGUST! and he knew that as he posted there 2 weeks after I'd created them.
You've been fooled by him into starting an argument while he sits back and watches.
UBH I thought you were smarter than that.

theEviljedi
That is all wrong KJ. Raz HIMSELF brought up this matter to the JC and suggested that you had left us to start your own forum. UBH then went to your forum to find more on this matter. UBH then said he was banned and starting calling you a backstabber.He also said that you have the nerve to still keep RC's saber. I may agree with him but I did NOT start saying that. Think what you want KJ but you know that that is not true. I know that you hate me KJ but why are you blaming me for everything?

Darth Gehenna
Hi, I'm also new here, and I too came from the New Jedi Order.

::switches to voice of dr. nick from The Simpsons::
"HI EVERYBODY!" smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Alright, KingJedi about my absences, sorry but I have a life, I can't be in here 24/7 I have work in the real world, some of it comes without warning so I don't have time to post. I would it if you stayed here as I don't have a problem with it, but in honor of me not being banned from here or anyone else, I am with queeq and abiding this post closed before I blow my top and literally kill somebody.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.