The Craziness that is my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
ok I don't think that this has happened to all that many of you, but here's my frustrating story....hopefully it will all be straightened out by tomorrow.....
I thought I was over my anger but find myself ranting a bit even now..... mad
ANyway, I got a letter today saying I'd been removed from my summer class becasue I never showed up./....mind you this class started six weeks ago. The thing is that I took the WRONG class
After tomorrow when I get all this straightened out I will laugh at me, but for now I'm a bit POed with myself.
I took the sociology class first instead of the Precalc....but I'm, on the schedule the other way arround.....Somehow my mind got the two classes mixed up and for the last six weeks of my life I've been taking the class I should have been taking in a week.....
]

roll eyes (sarcastic) my live is a bit complicateed.......SOOOO what are your thoughts on my stupid mistake?

Crash_Overload
Happens to all. I almost took a bus to Toronto instead of Montreal. For non-canidians, there is like a 500 km distance btw the 2 cities.

Raz
Slightly amusing....but I hope things work out for you big grin

Julie
thank you.....I'm glad this was ammusing to some......I'm sure I'll laugh one dayl.....tomorrow perhaps..
anyway, it shouldn't be a problem for me to have it all straightened out I just ahve to drop and add...and I checked to see if there were open seats...there still are 10 available spots in the precalc class

Ushgarak
I cannot say I 100% understand how the system over there works, Julie, but bad luck, m'dear!

BackFire349
it happens. i wouldnt get hung up on it.

Tired Hiker
I had to retake the same Spanish class in college three times before I could graduate. So, don't feel bad. It'll all work out.

VampirePrincess
Sounds like something I would do when I head to college. lol

Tex
Its easy to make mistakes, but just try not to panic too much, none of this will matter in 20 years.
Just try to get in straightend out as soon as possible, try your best not to stress too much, and enjoy your classes.

Celsius
boy, that sucks. hope it works out Julie.

yerssot
it will be solved quickly smile

Julie
I talked to the people in the enrollemnt services basically I have to pay them to re-enroll in the class I tookl to get thegrade and then beg for the moeny back for the class I was withdrawn from .......note: READ SCHEDULEs CAREFULLY!

Tex
Bet you wont make that same mistake twicestick out tongue

Captain REX
I wouldn't make that mistake once. eek!

robincooper
hope it works out for you dude, i made the same mistake and i ended losses a perfectly good qualification!

Ushgarak
Woo-hoo! Lesson learned!

(hugs Julie)

Smllfry247
Its alright everyone makes mistakes!

Julie
ok I know it's been awhile, but I think the craziness if finally all settled out...I will end up losing a grand total of $38.00 or something close to that but I will receive all the credits I earned, learned a valuable lesson, and never ever do somehting like this again!
I will get a refund check to cover most of the other cost of this blunder...thanks for all your support guys....and gals

Ushgarak
Neat!

(hugs Julie again)

Julie
Thanks Ush......I'm so glad that whole mess is over...I just checked to see if the grades were posted and I have an "I" in the one category...uh I think that's a good thing

Ushgarak
(nods)

KidRock
wow that really sucks wink jk it is pretty funny though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.