Cowboy Bebop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Anyone else familiar with this fantastic anime series? 26 episodes of pure genius!

Stovenutts
i really want to see it but i havnt yet. so its good eh?

Tex
Oh yeah, I dont like Anime at all, but I just love this cartoon. Its very stylish, dark noire and really funny. The dialog is hilarious.
Its great. I bought a 3DVD bootleg boxset on Ebay for $20, its really great. Beats paying the $110 they want at Amazon.com.

bigbadbike2
I think it is produced by the same company that did the Animatrix Series. Correct?

Tex
Oh, I dont know, but very possible, they have very similar styles.

bigbadbike2
I am fairly sure that I read that.
I will try to find were that article is.

Stovenutts
does it have nudity?

Tex
Nopewhistle

Stovenutts
good. i dont need to see that for it to be good

Tex
It used to come on Cartoon Network, I think it will be back over the winter, you can download the episoded on Kazaa.

bigbadbike2
Ok I looked and have no idea where I read that it was developed by the same people as The Animatrix. Maybe it was all in my head.

Tex
Hmm, either way you should still check it out.

VampirePrincess
I like it. Spike is cool. As an otaku I do like the series but I would not say it is my favorite.

Tex
All of the characters on that show have such great chemistry!

DBZFan
Didnt they make a movie for it?Oops!I have it!Sorry if it sounds like i am bragging!

Tex
Yeah, I have it too, its great! Better than most 'real' movieswink

DemonicGambit
I gotta agree with you guys, the Cowboy Bebeop movie ~is~ much better then most.

Cowboy Bebop is my all-time favorite show!! I just didn't like the ending... But that's my opinion

SpikeSpiegel
Cowboy bebop is the best anime i have seen. All I have to say on this matter is that COWBOY BEBOP ROX!!!

mechmoggy
Never heard of it, maybe I should keep my eye out for it....

Tex
Yes you should!smile

I didn't much care for the ending either, but that's just because it ended my all time favorite show.

It was so sad when after the credits roll Spike's Star disappears from the sky sad

Why was there only 26 episodes?
Its a shame really sad

MaverickIce
All right, Cowboy Bebop kick's ass. my fave character is Vicious

SpikeSpiegel
I prefer spike, he just kiks ass.

Sheepz
Omg, Best Anime ever. I don't care what anyone says. It's the kicker of asses. Jet and Spike are my favorite Characters. I can't find the movie. Everytime I go to the mall to get it, it's sold out ><

Tex
I couldn't possibly choose a favorite charcter, I like them all so much! That's whats so great about the series, you love all the characters.

What's your favorite episodes?
Mine are:
Jamming With Edward
Mushroom Samba
Pierot Le Fou
Boogie Woogie Feng Shui
Toys in the Attic
My Funny Valentine

happy kine
i've never heard of it till reading this thread... at first i was thinking... tex = cowboy so of course a guy named tex would like cowboy bebop... but it seems that is not the case at all.

Tex
Cowboy= Bounty Hunter
Bebop= Space Ship

There are lots out Southwestern influences in the series.
But that's not why I like it.

The animation is absolutely amazing, its funny as hell, very futuristic/high-tech with kick ass actionraver

happy kine
if i ever run across it i'll give it a try.

DemonicGambit
My fav episodes are:

Ballad of Falling Angels-Kick @$$ episode!!!!!
Both Real Folks Blue episodes
And Honky Tonk Woman

I totally think that Spike and Faye belong together. And I don't believe the ending, I have and still deny it happened.

Tex
Oh yeah, those were great episodes.thumb up

chico23
I bought the movie last week and man it is soooooo awesome. Spike rules, but i will say the more movie they do the better!!

DemonicGambit
I say they redo the ending of Cowboy Bebop that way it could be continued for ever and ever and ever.....

and ever! {I can go on and on}

DBZFan
I hated the ending of the last eps.All he says is "Bang" then he falls down.I thout he allready died before just like Vincent.Oh and I saw those eps. I liked them they were funny!

DemonicGambit
NO, he didn't die! He's alive somewhere and happy and hunting!!

sorry....when anyone says that I tend to freak, but I've created a place in my head where Spike isn't dead, he just passed out. And he's living happily upon the Bebop...

Tex
Does anyone know why there were only 26 episodes?

I think they should make another moviebig grin

Sheepz
Well if you love Bebop go get the Manga. The manga is based on the show but doesn't have the same stories. Oh yeah, and there was something about Bebop and a new artist in New Type. The new style is teh suck.

DBZFan
They made more eps.with Sailer moon.126,I think that is how many they made for sailermoon,and 24,for .Hack//Sighn.and 26 far Bebop.

DemonicGambit
I wish there were more then just 26 ep and the movie...sigh oh well i can dream

Tex
The movie was a huge success, maybe that will insipre them to make another?

Sheepz
Another movie would be streching it. I say they just leave it as is.

DemonicGambit
I say that make the ending eps a twist, next season! Spike's not dead?

DBZFan
Thhe next movie they ever make for Bebop should be in theaters every where.Oh,they are making a movie for Garfield.And Spike Spiegel ROXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

narcil
just watched cowboy bebop a coupla weeks ago----LOVED it. ^______^

the ending thoroughly depressed me. >.< that show should have been longer than 26 episodes...

DemonicGambit
I agree, Bebop should be continued for an eternity!!!!!!!!

Tex
Does anyone find Ed annoying?
Cause I just love her, but my brothers all agree that she is thier least favorite character.

I dont see whyconfused
I like her untreated ADDbig grin

DemonicGambit
I like Ed, she's cool, I would have to say she is my third fav character.

DBZFan
Yes.
Edd:It's a limpalimpalimpasidessides.
Edd is cool and funny,the episode were she goese looking for food was funny,the dog eats a mushroom and starts to hop around.And Spike eats a mushroom then later on Fay douse,then the other guy eats one,then later on Edd wacthes them,Spike keps on walking on the same staircase,Faye looks like she is swimming,and that one guy talks to his plants.Is Edd supposed to be a haker?

DemonicGambit
Yeah, she's a super computer genius, when the computer screen has fishies or anything it means she's hacking

DBZFan
Yep.......Like my sig?Got it out of a book by Brian Jacques.The book is called the Out Cast Of Redwall.Ever hear of that book?

DemonicGambit
OH nice...

DBZFan
Thanks for the enthusiasim!I see you changed yours.

DemonicGambit
yeah you inspired me, i couldn't think of one so i just had the rogue/gambit thing then i remembered poem i wrote a while back

DBZFan
Um................ER........cool?

DemonicGambit
lol

narcil
i love ed!!! actually--one of the reasons i enjoyed cowboy bebop so much was because NONE of the main characters annoyed me. ^_^

DemonicGambit
I agree I liked them all...except for Julia In my mind she stood in the way of Spike ending up with Faye

Tex
Yeah, I really didn't like Julia that much either, but I guess it doesn't matter cause she's only in like 2 episodes.

DemonicGambit
And she died in the second!! Bwahahaha!!!!

Tex
Theres only one C B episode I hate, thats the one where Jet finds that little girl who's dad is trapped in a wornhole or something, I really hated that one!

DemonicGambit
Oh god I know that one, I wasn't fond of that one either. I also didn't like the ending of The Real Folks Blue pt2

SPIKE LIVES!!!!

Tex
I like how their always hungry with their stomachs growling and that their always broke.
Its very realistic wink

DemonicGambit
lol yeah, it was. But if they do get food, its a large amount of one type of food!

mushrooms, eggs and so on

Tex
Yupbig grin

DemonicGambit
I thought it was funny when Spike and Ed's father fought then Ed's father just handed Spike the eggs.

More like set them on Spike's chest

DBZFan
Hey............Sup?................All I gotta say.BEBOP ROOLSSSSSSSSSS.

DemonicGambit
I'll drink to that!

DBZFan
beer Drink......drinkdrink.Now me! beer Glu glug glug......(Burb)WHOOOOOHOOO!

DemonicGambit
lol

Anyone for wine? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wine.gif

DBZFan
Wine sucks..........How about Pepsi?

DemonicGambit
sure! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pepsi.gif

DBZFan
big grin Where did you get the wine and the Pepsi onjes from?

DemonicGambit
from here

when u write a message, click preview and spell check underneath the txt box. then on the side under the smiles click get even more. Huge list there

I see u changed your avater again, nice garfield!!

DBZFan
hehe.I got to change what it says above the avatar.But at least someone noticed!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

DBZFan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif
Did that work?

DemonicGambit
um, no

DBZFan
WHYYYYY????MEEEEE???Tell me how to get it to work.

DemonicGambit
okay you chose pic, then hit right mouse button. then go to copy shortcut.

then go back to preview hit the button that says img, delete the http thing then press control+v

then that's it

DBZFan
Alright....

DBZFan
Okay...=http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gifwww.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif

DemonicGambit
um...not quite

DBZFan
DARNNNNN!

DemonicGambit
you're clicking copy shortcut right?

DBZFan
Yes.

DemonicGambit
okay then click img above text box

DBZFan
Then?

DemonicGambit
then hit delete

after delete press ctrl and v at the same time

DBZFan
What if the thing takes forever to load?

DemonicGambit
um it should just appear in in the window that popped up when u pressed img

DBZFan
Hmmm.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blow.gifblow.gif

DBZFan
Darn.Oh well.

DemonicGambit
hmmm can't figure out what's wrong, you could go to news & questions they can explain it better

DBZFan
I'll bet.Pm me and we can talk more.

Yamcha
lYbYoaBrXpU

bluewaterrider
An image explaining the last or second to last episode.
Pretty insightful, I thought :

https://s7d1.turboimg.net/t1/36553043_image.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.