New Info On Trilogy!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
OKAY THIS IS SOOOOOOOO CHEAP!!!

Go to thematrixonline.warnerbros.com click on reconaissence, and scroll down to gamplay highlights, IT SHALL BE THERE WRITEN THAT WE DON'T KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE WAR!!! IT IS A CLIFF HANGER!!!

It clearly says:

Plot lines by the creators of the Matrix, That continue the Matrix story WHERE THE MOVIE TRILOGY LEAVES OFF.

I may be wrong because I am tried, (it is like midnight where I live)
But if you keep reading you get the distinct idea that Revolutions leaves off as the Matrix is still up, and THE WAR CONTINUES!!!

I am just SOOOO angered by this, and please IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS THREAD AT LEAST LOOK AT WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

Also as I said earlier I MAY BE WRONG, but all the facts are laid down on the table, you have to take them into acount.

Crash_Overload
I would enjoy If you would write something on what you think and how you feel about this (unsubscribed ppl subscrbe, you will see its fun)

Kes
Well its not a bad ending leaving the Matrix operable or still on-line stick out tongue
Keanu said in an interview that he wouldn't do more Matrix movies so I'm guessing this means the end of Revolutions will leave things pretty much the same way messed
Just as long as they dont do anymore movies without the original cast its good for mesmile

Seraph
i still thought of something like that. i thought that the boys would make an end, that is completly unexpected.
BUT ITS A DAMN *******- END mad mad miffed miffed thumb down wink

Sifer
They WILL make an ending - It will be an amazing one - this is just the continuation of the Matrix story. Bloody hell, how could they call it "Matrix Online" if it didn't involve the Matrix - please!

Crash_Overload
it is well stated. The war countinues. If it ended there probably would not even be another game.

The Omega

Kes
well they could make a game even if they destroy the Matrix. They just need to make a seperat storie. That simple smile

The Omega

Kes
Well November will know the end of Revolutions.
Its November right?blink

The Omega
Yes. Gahhh... 4 months 2 days (I'll get back at ya when I've figured out the number of hours and minutes and... smile )

Crash_Overload
But what to Do for 4 MONTHS, 2 DAYS (for me the following) 4 HOURS 35 MINUTES 20 SECONDES !!!! (19, 18, 17, 16, 15, ......)

Crash_Overload
THEN the time till the game................

The Omega

Crash_Overload
I am tierd and not sure to be insulted or flatered by that....<

Oh ya I am not a total comp/matrix geek, I just like to draw.....

The Omega
Gee, lighten up Crash. Be insulted if you want to, or comforted by the fact that I am proud to claim geekish Matrix fanhood for myself.

nickjs21
i doubt the matrix is destroyed, because of both the upcoming game and that whole ending-of-first-matrix-theory (that i happen to subscribe to).

but now that you mention it, omega, smith's left shoe is slightly scuffed when the burly brawl starts . . . my god, he's neo's father!

Korri
sad

Koala MeatPie
HA!

I (and Hundreds More) figured it out before the move got out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.