which is the best superhero character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snazzypants
hey everyone do this poll to find out the greatsest!

Metroplex
Wooooo. Lets go Bananaman.

Darth Vicious
Batman will find a way to beat anybody ands i mean anybody, unless he trips with banana man and breaks his back again!,lol

BellaButterfly
SUPERMAN is the best! or should I say Superman is SUPER!!!!!!!!

Augeybana
Spiderman rocks and I picked him but Bannaman is one of the greatest tuff choice.

AliasNeo15
dude, wheres NEO?

snazzypants
well i voted bananaman myself and the reason neo is not on it is because he is a real human, not a 'super'human

Morph
Neo's not a friggin' superhero, he's like God now.

TedO
I want to vote Venom..s ure he's not 100% hero, but he's not 100% villain either

JRatT12

BOPRecruit 16
i think spider-man has such a great variety of villians and real life problems to face. the same teen and growing of age problems that alot of youths can relate to. i also love batman! more like the 90's toon that was on cartoon network. all the gadgets and sidekicks he had was cool.

TedO
Spiderman isn't actually a teen. It the movie he is, I guess, but in the comics he's older.

BOPRecruit 16
are you sure? i've read over 20 of the very first "the amazing spider-man" comics, and they have him in high school. doesn't that make him a teen? you must've read a different spider-man spin-off series or comic year. peter starts off as a teen, then comes of age throughout the story. the comic has been around since 1963, the last of that real old series ended around 80's or early 90's. sometime after he got married to mj and the alien symbiote phase. i'll try to read more of the comics beyond the early 70's. i read them from the essentials. so far i only collect the 80's/symbiote series mostly of the real/old copies of the comic books. well, gtg!

battosai yuriko

Metroplex
Well actually Spider man in the comic book is married to Mary Jane, almost had a baby, and he(the last time i read) was the science teacher for some high school.

In the new comic book Ultimate Spider-man, He is a teen there. Very good comic book. All the Ultimates comics base the characters as teens or try to start a new storyline.

Morph
In the beginning of the Spider-Man saga, Peter Parker WAS a teen in High School, just like in the movie.

snazzypants
yea i agree then he grew up like in superman

MaverickIce
Yeah, right NOW in the comics he is a Science teacher, etc. but, a lot of people think he's a teen cause of da movie

MaverickIce
And the more popular Ultimate Spiderman

gabimr2
spiderman? superman??

hey come on!! where its neo??
you forgot the most important super heroe!!! mad mad mad
how can you do that???? sad sad sad

BOPRecruit 16
well, the original version was called "the amazing spider-man", so he started as a teen, blah blah blah. the story and info. can get mixed up and confused because of all the spin-off comic spidey stories.

uh, neo is not a comic book hero, but a hero none of the less. i just think he's fresh off the press, while the comic books have been around longer and more scrutinzed here.

DemonicGambit
Actualy Venom was a hero for a while, he had his own comic where he would rescue people while fight the insanity threatening to take over or something. My nephew used to read the comics, he knows more then me.

And the Bat would definitly kick anyone's @$$. He keeps data on all his 'teammates' just so he knows he can. So ha!

And um, Neo, he's cool and all. But I think he needs to wear spandex or really tight clothes, or whatever their costumes are made outta to be called a superhero.

....unless he's a bananna.

BOPRecruit 16
a banana?

yeah, i heard that venom was hero for a while. had his own comic book series and found out about it from a dk book that has detailed info. on spider-man characters through the ages.

batman rocks! his investigation, intelligence skills, and gadgets are better than anyone elses.

gabimr2
neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !!
neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! neo !! Happy Dance

hahah lol .. sorry embarrasment apologize

DemonicGambit
okay.....anyone else frightened by her now?

BOPRecruit 16
*raises hand* ~lol~

MaverickIce
Why don't you have the FF up there? They do have the World's Greatest Comic Magazine..

BOPRecruit 16
i don't get what you're talking about maverickice.

MaverickIce
when the comic came out, it was famous for having "World's Greatest Comic Magazine" in Big letters at the top. Now its not funny. sad

BOPRecruit 16
i guess that phrase was getting old and people already got the point.

TheMerovingian
I'ma go for Batman, but daredevil's also a great hero!

BOPRecruit 16
for movies on those two, spare me.

TheMerovingian
Wot do u mean BOPRecruit 16?

Metroplex
I go for both Daredevil and Spiderman since their origin and powers are pretty cool.

BOPRecruit 16
what i meant was: that i found that seeing the last two batman movies and daredevil were a waste of time. the graphics and action were good in dd, but needed a more stable/solid story. that's the only place where the director and crew failed. i just hope they improve and get wiser on the next sequel(s).

I can't believe Batman beat out Superman in this poll. Batman is gay and he sucks. But i'm glad spiderman is beating him...woohoo!

fini
heyyyyyyyyy batman rocks, he's the ony hero who uses his mind to get what he wants( and his bank account too )...............but superman rules.

Paola
Batman

That's why i hate batman. All he can do is use his mind. It's ****ing boring. They're called superhero's for a reason. If i wanted to see some dude use his mind to defeat enemies i'd read and watch sherlock holmes.

Batman has no powers and is therefore gay

BOPRecruit 16
aside from daredevil, spider-man, and superman, batman is pretty intelligent and experienced in life.

Nightmare
I was going to vote, but then I saw that there were no X-men! Where is Jean/Phoenix, Wolverine, Gambit or Psyloke (or however you spell it).

ruby
i tell you honestly

all of those heroes are crap!

but out of those id say eeeeeeerrrrrrr..

daredevil cause he can beat up people without seeing them

Wolfie
Where's Wolverine? You gotta love the guy with blades coming out of his knuckles.

Daywalker
The last two Bat movies were a waste but don't hate Batman for it, Hate Warner Brothers and Joel "kill a franchise" Shoemaker

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif WB

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif Shoemaker

DD's story was alittle dry and the scenes were too dark. Talk about eye strain during action sequences. Bullseye made that movie.

Daywalker
Not enough superheroes use their minds. Brute strength can get boring too.

I love the comics where the super powered heroes lose their powers and it shows how weak they really are without them and they end up looking up to Batman wondering how he does what they do with no powers.

Gotta respect the Bat, like him or not

Bishop777
Touche Daywalwer, Touche.
That's why I despise Superman. By definition, he is the end all, be all of superheroes. He is unstoppable by the people that created him. Now comic book writers are faced with these horrible dilemmas in how to make an undefeatable character, defeatable. You know what an all-powerful undefeatable superhero is...boring. No one can stop him, so why would you pick up his multiple books every month, to see how Jimmy Olson's doin', c'mon!

Don't anybody mention his death either. That was a marketing ploy that worked beautifully. Let's create a new villain with a bunch of enhancements that still shouldn't be able to beat Superman, and have him do it. They catch you with the cover and Lois holding Supes' head and then your'e stuck buying twenty other issues to find out that Superman really didn't die. When he came back what did he do? He beat the hell out of Doomsday, it was not even close.

People like vulnerable heroes, because it makes them more human. They have something to overcome, it makes them more relatable. Daredevil is blind, Spider-Man is a poor bastard that things never seem to go right for (Mary Jane is the exception). The mutants are discriminated against and subject to hate crimes. What does Superman overcome exactly? With that said, I'm glad Batman keeps bustin' his ass.

Daywalker
I couldn't have said it better myself Bishop cool

BarmyBrummie
My vote goes to Wonderwoman cus shes the only female on there and we need some strong female heroines who can do just a good a job as the blokes and maybe even better. I prefer elektra though.

Bicnarok
hey wheres "Marvelman"

fizzy
i dunno if hes the most powerful but a personal favourite of mine is CANNONBALL ! his powers are uniques and way cool c'mon legs like afterburners and launching yourself like a rocket and invincible while in flight at super speeds he should play a bigger part in the hero universe

kal-el
If superheros are supposed to fight crime than it's batman or daredevil or spiderman.They do it every night. Following leads, bringing down criminal organisations and protecting innocents. This isn't a debate about who the hardest is or who's got the best powers. It's about crimefighters!

Ironman 66
this is not a very extensive poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.