Harry & Luna...is there a chance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Will Harry and Luna get together, since their friendship bond has already grown tighter. And the fact that Harry can talk to Luna about Sirius.... will her newness in the story end her up in Harry's arms???????? I think there's a huge possibility....since he is through with Cho. I may be wrong....

What do you all think, could this happen? rolling on floor laughing

robincooper
i doubt they'll get together... harry probaley thinks after cho that because of his 'hectic' life style he can't really handle a relationship so i doubt they'll a love match... don't get me wrong i hope there is. just i don't think it will happen... sadly sad

mina.harker
it may, it may not happen. we'll have to wait for book 6. but i want them to get together too! i want some one whos not perfect(and alot like me) to get harry, so luna's great!!!

Seraph

mina.harker
ur startin to convince me u know. i want them to, but i agree, i dont think they will get together

frootlooplucy
i think luna and neville are a chance... but harry... i really dont know who he will get together with. IF he gets with anyone. i mea, he might be so distraught and caught up n the whole voldemort prophecy thing that he wont think about girls for ages... he did say that bit at the end of book 5 about the separate universes or something... i dont know. just have to wait and see.

brookealicious6
I don't think so. They might become really good friends because, like you said, they have the bond over there dead parents (Luna's mom, Harry's mom, dad, and godfather).
I agree that Neville and Luna might get together. But maybe not because Neville is so quiet. But then again, opposites do attract!

airangel429
Yeah...opposites do attract....but I wonder.......I've heard ALOT about this Harry/Ginny thing and there are ALOT of clues for them to be a good match. Talk to LilyGinnyBlack...i think that's her name...... she's very convincing!

It would be great if Luna and Harry got together...it would be totally surprising. But I am wondering if maybe Luna will get closer to Harry b/c she likes Ron...in the beginning of book 5 she's always trying to help Ron with his stuff off the train. And all the support she gives Ron in the Quidditch matches......... but I think Ron will be with Hermoine.

I think either Harry/Luna OR Harry/Ginny.......we'll see though.

LilyGinnyBlack
Yeah, you got my name right airangel429 and thanks for the compliment! big grin embarrasment My mom always says that I'm a good debater, but like I told her, it has to be about something I like! ^_~

VampVicious
I think Harry wont be wid nobody... stick out tongue sad.. but from wut I see naw..*shrugs*

anyways, I really like how Ginny naw has become more involved wid all the troubles the 3 always got into stick out tongue

Harry n Ginny.. dun u think it would b too awkward.. I mean, she had a crush wid Harry once.. n it was weird, ait?! well.. mostly coz Harry was into cho n dat ginny was waaayy too shy at the time.

Harry n Luna.. could b. well.. from wut I see, Rowling will give us the least expected, ait?! good one, but least expected wink

who knows.. there might be a new girl come along.. big grin

airangel429
Well after talking to LilyGinnyBlack she has convinced me ALOT towards the whole Ginny/Harry thing. You should go to the thread about Couples and read what she had to say. It was really good. wink

airangel429
But Luna REALLY could be a chance.....Harry has changed his opinion of her.........but I had forgotten that in the beginning of book #5 that Luna was hinting ALOT that she liked Ron. She was always trying to help him and stuff. But I think she will get over him, once she realizes the chemistry going on between him and hermoine. They are like the lovers quarrell pair.

Harry could be with Luna....IF JKR isn't following the pattern of how Harry's parents had met and stuff...... we'll see. You should really talk to LilyGinnyBlack though. She has A TON of info. Stuff I had forgotten about that was in all the other books and some stuff that was in this book that I didn't recognize.

luna050
I hope so!!!! wink big grin

crazy_c
I think Harry and Luna should get together

airangel429
I think they MIGHT get together...but it wouldn't be anything TOO serious...but who knows........JKR could throw us all for a loop...but there's ALOT of Harry/Ginny info out there that's all foreshadowed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.