Have you ever been busted?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
Have you ever been busted by your parents or any1 else while doing something stupid or embarassing?
Like, has your mum or dad walked in on you and your girlfriend/boyfriend while you were on third base, or second base, or fourth, or even just being the batt boy?
Has anyone ever busted you in a sticky situation? (no pun intended)

Kes
laughing out loud No,never. sorry , no juice storie.

Celsius
*sigh*

what an inthusiastic bunch!!!

lol

Ushgarak
Actually... yup, my Dad walked in on myself and Edna once. Because he mistook my declaration of "Not right now" when he knocked on the door for me saying "Please, come on in, nothing happening in here!"

Luckily I had drawn the covers up around us so there was nothing to see but it was NOT a comfortable situation... "I SAID not right now!" I said, sharply, and he beat a hasty retreat...

Celsius
yes, now were getting there!!

i myself got busted with a girl, we were on second base, AND HER DAD WALKED IN!!!! i shit a brick at that moment. luckily i had quick reflexes and made it look like we were only kissing. *phew*

Catch 22
No THAT made me laugh....

Celsius
i wasnt laughing at the time. laughing out loud

Tex
That's hilarious Ush, your poor dad never got to see Edna's pumpkins.

Kes
laughing out loud

Celsius
poor poor ush's dad. mad

What about poor me, why with shitting bricks and all. stick out tongue

Tex
http://ednawitch.homestead.com/files/Pumpkin_line.gif

Celsius
WOW!!! how many pumpkins must she have?!! laughing out loud

Corran
I got caught a few times, quite embarrassing really, got once by the girls brother who walked into her room whilst in full flow, got caught with the same girl by her friend again in full flow.
Got caught by the landlady of a pub whilst in the carpark, in my car with another girl.
At a party I went upstairs with one of the girl whose party it was, her ex-boyfriend walked in on us but I did not see him because I was under cover. whistle
Got caught other times but not as embarrassing as these.

happy kine
i was 16 and watching scrambled cable tv late at night all alone... tissue in one hane some vasoliene in the other... well long story short my mom comes down the stairs and catches me... it was horrifying! if it was my dad its a bit embarrasing, but by my mom! i'm 27 years old now and i still have nightmares about being caught by my mom.....

Tex
Owww, that is bad isn't it...

How embarassing Corran! Being caught all those times with you imaginary friendsstick out tongue

Corran
Wish it was imaginary, then it wouldn't have been embarrassing.

finti
to answer the question...NO

Thomas H
ahaha...

i was at a party, suddenly everybody was going to buy some food, but I was not hungry, and suddenly I was there alone with a girl..
she starts kissing me, then we go into my friends bedbig grinbig grin after about 5 minuttes, my best friend enters the room, with two of my other friends...

hahha, that was COOL!!

But the coolest thing ever is a friend of mine, we where in Oslo at a russe party, almost 2000 party people, we had out russe cars, my friends is given a blowjob, and suddenly the back door of the car comes up, and everybody can see what is going on, and there was growing some croud before the girl noticed, he just sat there, and smiled to us!!big grinbig grinbig grin:big grin

BackFire349
when i had my gf my mom walked in when she was about to give me head.

Celsius
OOOOOHH laughing out loud

how did you explain yourself?

Thomas H
hahaha....tell us Backfire...

anyway, i thought you where well over 20 years old...is that right..if so what the hell are you doing in your moms house?

Tex
No, please dont tell ussick

J_To_The_P
I've been CLOSE to being caught, half a second difference and I'd of been BUSTED. cool

BondJamesBond
Ummm, please explain that one, does that mean what I think it does

Celsius
its just a saying, like a pervert. laughing out loud

BondJamesBond
At 15 I thought my Dad would never notice the water I put in his booze to cover what I drank...

Now as an adult with my own "private" liquor stash, I can see how he busted me just by looking at it!

It is really amazing how "stupid" I thought my parents were!! But they kept on busting me...now I know just who the "stupid" one was!

Celsius
heh heh, i got busted with booze once. twas the worst day of my life.

Celsius
you porued water?!?! laughing out loud

Captain REX
Me, girl, making out, on bed, blahblahblah. Same old, same old.

Captain REX
And my pistol WAS in my pants btw... big grin

BackFire349
yeah im 20, i still live with my parents. free room and board, good people in the house with me, wht more could i want.

BackFire349
oh and as far as the story behind me almost being caught, its not tha tbad, just we were on my bed making out, and her head was going down, nothing was taken out yet and clothes were still on, but another minute and it woulda been a whole different story.

TedO
Me and the girl that has since then become my wife were going at it... for our second time to boot... in my parents attic (i was 18 and still living at home then). I shoud note the attic was my room. There was a side room where me and my younger brother were allowed to smoke (only space in the house). Sure enough, once we both get into the "swing of things" so to speak, up comes my brother, quite as can be for once in his life, and walks rigth on in. Not only that... but he was with one of his friends. Somebody I had never met before. First impressions last the longers, I guess.

turdmuppet
i got busted thieving stuffed animals from the cancer ward

Celsius
YOU MONSTER!!! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.