Strange.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Post anything thats really freaky that happens to ya!! today, i was writing my english coursework, wrote the word 'chaos' (from a poem) at EXACTLY the same moment my mate vicky said ' It's chaos! ' dont ya think thats freaky!

yerssot
of course it was phoe... of course...
*pats her on the head*

Phoenix
*purrs* me like sarcastic understanding... miaw....

yerssot
you're a cat? shouldn't you be eating yourself now? wink

bigbadbike2
Um? Do birds meow?

Phoenix
silly! cats dont eat phoenixeseseseseses!

bigbadbike2
By the way yerss. TIp of the Day: Never pet a burning animal.

yerssot
oh no, this phoe is quite cold wink

I know a lot of cats who wouldn't mind eating a phoenix or two

Stovenutts
yay

Phoenix
*shivers* cold! dont wanna be eaten yerssle!

yerssot
no one would dare to eat you

Phoenix
big grin

LilySatine

Crash_Overload
I went to watch the Alien saga at my friend's house one night. He has a small terrier. During the part In Alien where the guy goes in the pipes, His dog decides to jump on the back of the sofa and start breathing down our necks............

BackFire349
deja vu freaks me out.

Crash_Overload
I like deja vus. I find them interesting.

frootlooplucy
do you ever think something happened but you cant remember whether it happened in a dream or if it happened the day before? that happens to me.

frootlooplucy
i just read my last post, it makes no sense even to me. does anyone know what i mean?

Captain REX
I have them way too often...in fact I'm having it right now...

Captain REX
Same here, especially when you try to think about it...

Captain REX
I understand. You can't remember if you actually did something or if it was something you talked about or dreamed about. I've had that happen once...I had convinced myself that I had gone cliff-diving.

Omegaman
Yeah I have short term memory loss ............................................

Hey, where am I?

Crash_Overload
Yeah that happened to me to. When I was four, I "remember" that when me, my mom and my dad went to a friend of a familly, My mom and I took a stroll along the richelieu river. we ate berries and we also saw a waterfall.

But here is the thing. FOR SURE we went to that friend's house. FOR SURE we took a stroll. But the part of a waterfall, there is no water fall and never was one, and most probably never will be. Yet I clearly remeber the waterfall and me and my mom coming back and talk about it to my dad..... If anybody has explainations besides Alien abductions and "we live in the Matrix" please tell me. that has been bothering me for years.

Captain REX
Nope, it was definately the Matrix. They must have changed something...

yerssot
strange things?
Was watching Tim against Grosjean, and someone called me on my mobile; the umpire immediatly said people should turn off their mobile phones laughing out loud

bigbadbike2
What is Tim against Grosjean?

Captain REX
That's funny Yerss. laughing out loud

yerssot
a wimbledon game

bigbadbike2
Were you at the game?

yerssot
no, I was watching it on the tele

Captain REX
"There's a penguin on the tele!"

Anyway, makes you wonder if the umpire is watching you through the television... blink

Crash_Overload
*slaps forehead*

Captain REX
Here, let me help...

*slaps Crash Overload's forehead*

Crash_Overload
*falls to the floor*

bigbadbike2
Ah now it's funny laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
L laughing out loud L

frootlooplucy
i more seem to imagine conversations. like, ill think i asked my parents for something, but it turns out i was imagining it. or ill think that i didnt ask them, and end up saying it twice.

Phoenix
I'm having a strange case of deja-vu...

Phoenix
I'm having a strange case of deja-vu...

Phoenix
teehee...

Phoenix
a woman came into work yesterday to buy something - and on her credit card her name was mrs hunnybun!

diegocala
someone painted the pretty marbles purple

Phoenix
*wide-eyed grinning*

robincooper
why?

keokiswahine
why are you grinning??? confused roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

diegocala
they didn't like the orange ones

Crash_Overload
What the f**k? what the f*** What the f**k?

diegocala
sorry, my bad...they were fusha

Crash_Overload
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

you know what? nevermind.

diegocala
Strange huh???

Crash_Overload
L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L L laughing out loud L HA!

Phoenix
i grin often...

robincooper
lol!

Phoenix
someone came to work the other day.... her credit card said mrs s. hussein!

cermiestar
there's a girl at my school called S. hussein stick out tongue

yerssot
It's terrible! I mean, who would name their kids Shuss Ein??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.