bad things u have done driving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i am only 15 and i got my permit like 5 days after my b-day so i havent done alot of shit yet in a car but i was wonderin who has done what wrong in a car or truck etc... Ok i have gone through a red light, like 15 stop sighns i have just gone by without thinking twice, also if i got caught driving over the limit like i was i would have gotten my permit and licenses takin away from me till i was 18 becasue i drove 40 miles an hour over the limit in a 55 mph zone, not that fast but driving with ya parents and doing that is pretty bad. also i have skidded out like 5 times and all this was with my parents lol. so what has everyone else done wrong lets her it boyz and girlz.

Slybaghouse
I was driving down the road and let's just say "something" whistle off to the side caught my attention. When I glanced back, the car in front was at a dead stop. I slammed on my brakes and swerved to the right. When I looked in my rearview mirror, the other car mimic'd my action. I turned my attention back to the car in front believeing everything was okay.

I was wrong... Just a second later, I heard a loud bang....I glanced back at my rearview mirror to find (3 cars back) a vehicle at a 90 degree angle. ACK! In this situation, it was good the car I almost hit in front of me was a cop messed ...*PHEW*

DeNiro
I had two of my friends drive two monte carlos down the main street of town called harlem and they where returing them to appel chevrlet and the were going 110 mph and my one buddy was on the medium strip and his friend was two inches away from his side mirrio and in three miles five people called the cops on them but since there was no license plates on the cars they couldnt get em hahaha

LilySatine
Well, I don't drive (yet) but I've seen truck drivers do silly things in the past, such as hit my moms car!
I've been in two accidents with 18-wheeler trucks. The first one they cornered us into the side railing of a highway. The second, the truck hit us and dragged us onto the highway for a good 2 km before noticing us. roll eyes (sarcastic) Scary thing is...they were both around the same place.

BackFire349
i hit a few kids

DeNiro
hahaha back fire thats funny. and lily satin u should be thankful though that is serious. my dad drives a cement truck and he did the same thing to a car it got hooked to his truck sumhow and he dragged this guys car for i forgot how long at least 2 miles or sumthing it was crazy/ my dad had no idea he was draggin the dude either lol

LilySatine
blink Oh dear...

BackFire349
yeah, too bad im not joking.

Corran
I tried to run over Tex.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.