what r some bad things that u have done driving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i only got a permit but i have manged to go through a red light, sped ova 40 mph in a 50, gone through 15 stop sighns, and skidded out and burned out like 3 times. and this is all with my parents imagine what i will be like when i get my license lol. ok what r some things that u guys and girls have done wrong in a ca, truck, ect???

DeNiro
i meant a 55 so i was close to 100 mph but no cigar yet lol

Raz
Did about 120mph on the moterway once. Never got caught.

Went through an amber light - got a ticket

erm

KidRock
only 14-no car

BUT I have a dirtbike and about a week ago i drove up to my highschool where there was a baseball game going on and i decided to go flying throgh the field as the pitcher was releasing the ball smile

Tex
Run a couple of red lights, speed, crashed into a pole yesterdaysad
Driving sucks.

Kes
When I was still taking my drivers license I drove tru a stop sign. And I'm not much for speeding but I've done 150km in 100km area, It was a bridge..so stick out tongue

DeNiro
i had this one friend do the same thing through the football game got a 4 day suspension and he got it while suspended. I also had this one friend of mine had his system so loud he couldnt hear anything and he is driving along and everyone is stopped at a green light he is wonderin what is going on so he goes through well they where stopped becasue their was a ambulence coming through the red he plows into that and the body on the stretcher falls out and rolls down the street the ambulence driver said he almost died. ooopppss

BackFire349
hit some kids.

Tex
with your purse?stick out tongue

narcil
hmmm....hit a motorcyclist....(actually it was more like he hit us, but...we should have seen him coming...)

BackFire349
yeah, a drive by pursing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.