That's It! Ive had enough and I'm leaving for good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
OK, maybe not but it always gets a good responce when someone says that so I thought I'd have a go!

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

BTW, that's my interpretation of rolling around the floor laughing.

Dim
Hmmm, I thought I was going to have to beat you big grin

King Jedi
Was I the first to stamp my foot, go in the huff and say that I'm leaving? Or did EJ beat me by about a day?

queeq
Don't forget to close the door when you leave. laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
Yeah, to keep those flying monkeys out. There's monkey poodoo all over the place in here. Yeesh. laughing out loud

queeq
They seem to be flocking around you, Gundy-dear. They're only around when your here. I guess they like you. Relatives, maybe? big grin

queeq out

Ratcat

Dim
Civility people....civility...

Gunny...feel free to slap queeq for that wink

queeq
Smack me baby.

RC, Charlie Chaplin once said that a day without laughter is a day not lived. I'm just having fun. Just tell me if you can't take it anymore. I'll hold back a little.

queeq out

Ratcat
Anything but my marriage.

Gundark
You just keep throwing it around, queeq-darling. I'll just keep throwing it back. My, is that monkey poodoo you've stepped in just now? Tsk Tsk laughing out loud

Xizor
The people next to me have a monkey named Linus. He poops everywhere and screams in the middle of the night. He also glares and makes faces at my rageaholic roomate Ron. So we are planning on poisoning Linus.evil face

Ratcat
Sounds like a candidate for target practice. evil face

OK, Dim's gonna beat up on me for that one.

queeq
*scrapes monkey poodoo from his shoes*

Gundy-dear, please bring a pooper-scooper next time, will you.

And yeah, Dim is fond of furry animals. We'll just not tell her about Linus.

*starts loading his rifle*

Oooooh, LIIIINUUS!!

queeq out

Gundark
I am an avid animal lover, but how do you name a smelly screeching monkey after a laid-back insightful Peanuts character ?? They should have named him Jar Jar laughing out loud

Ratcat
I'm an aninal lover too, APART FROM CATS!!!!
They just act so darn superiour!!!!

Gundark
Cats get on your kitchen counters when you're not home. My dogs don't do that. AND my dogs (at least the labradors) leave their poodoo in the cornfield down back. Not in a little box of grit in the house. Yeecchhh!!!! My Bichon goes around the edges of the yard, but that's only a little bit of scooping. stick out tongue

Ratcat
Not wih that tongue I hope.

queeq
I have a cat. Now RC must really hate me. laughing out loud

But our cat makes his poodoo somewhere outside. There's plenty of unaccesible growth around for him to do it where no one's bothered by it. He sort of visits us every day, he sleeps in the house and expects us to feed him.

queeq out

Gundark
Outside poodoo is good poodoo.

Ratcat
No, I just hate your cat queeq.

I am not sexist, racist, homophobic or xenophobic but I DO HATE CATS!!!

Gundark
What about lions and tigers and bears, oh my ?

queeq
Lions and tigers and bears, O my! Lions and tigers and bears, O my! Lions and tigers and bears, O my!

*starts singing* We're off to see the wiz... ahem.

Oh RC, but you are a queeqist. wink

queeq out

Gundark
queeq, don't ever let your wife read the forum or you will loose any hope of ever converting her. We're all quite mad, you know. stick out tongue

queeq
Am I any different when I came here? And she still loves me.... aaawwwwwwweee.

queeq out

Dim
*gathers up her cats and her fish and Linus and hides in the closet*

queeq
*queeq loads a round in the barrel of his rifle and starts the hunt*

Come out, come out, wherever you are. Monkey, monkey, monkey, monkey. Look what queeqie brought you....

queeq out

Darth Daft
I have a puppy called Monty and he poops right at the end of the garden, usually almost right in the same spot, so there's a patch of grass covered in Monty poodoo all the time. Thought I'd share that with you all.

Dim
My cats would love to go outside...but I can't let them. There's a huge female cat in the back that would kick their butts..
*squeezes Linus close to her and whispers* shhhhhhh..

queeq
*taps barrel of the top on the door of the closet*

I know you're in there. I have six little friends and they all run faster than you do.

Oh, DD, that's the most interesting account of animal psychology I've heard in a long time, a long time. Kind of nice really. At least you know how NOT to step into the poodoo. Well trained. Congrats.

queeq out

Ratcat
Lions, Tigers and Bears Oh My. You got that on a T-Shirt??? I only ask cos I saw it on a t-sirt and WDW.

Don't mind any of them, you know where you are if a lion, tiger or bear is sitting on your chest.

It's OK queeq, I know you're dutch now so that explains everything laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
Actually I think it's from the Wizard of Oz...

*puts down her fish and picks up a bat*
*yells*
COME AND GET ME DUTCH BOY!!

Xizor
Linus escaped death this time ,but not for long. We left hamburger soaking in bleach and put it out for Linus under the neighbors bushes. Yet since Linus only leaves his warm home to defecate everywhere he didn't find the meat before the ravens and magpies did.sad Four birds dead in the past 3 days, lets hope Dim doesn't love them to...

Dim
Xiz...quit killing innocent animals...

Ratcat
Not bad for a spoof topic, 32 replys and counting.

queeq
Sorry Dim, I'm married. Maybe Xizor is willing to oblige. laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
Here, kitty kitty kitty...RC has a tender vittle for ya.

Ratcat
He he, OK so this is Silly! Just get rid of the cats. Cat pie anyone, tastes just like chicken. laughing out loud

queeq
Did I hear chicken?

Oh Darth Daft!!!

queeq out

Ratcat
No, it's definately Cat, it just tastes like chicken. (If chickens were made of cat that is. laughing out loud )

queeq
As long as it tastes like chicken, I'm sure DD won't mind.

queeq out

Ratcat
Could be worse, I watched a travel show the other day where the presenter was given a local delicacy to try. Oven roasted rat! I don't wanna go in the oven!

queeq
Don't ever go to Belgium, RC. They eat rats as a delicacy there. Well, that is, you can get it at certain Belgian restaurants. Stay clear though, better safe than sorry.

queeq out

Darth Daft
I used to be in the scouts when I was in my teens and I cooked and ate a rat during a survial camp. I can't really compare it to any other meat, but it didn't taste too bad. But while I gutted it, boy was there a stench!

btw, I hope you guys don't get any funny ideas about me just coz I've ate a rat before. It was for survival ya know....laughing out loud

Dim
You mean besides the ideas about you that we already had? wink laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud That was funny Dim laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
*bows*
You really shouldn't encourage me. stick out tongue

queeq
Yes I should. Come on, let us hear another one. laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
DD, don't you know everything tastes like chicken...goat, wild boar, rattlesnake, emu, gungan...laughing out loud

queeq
Jawa eek!

queeq out

Darth Daft
No, nothing and I mean NOTHING tastes as good as chicken. Not even Jawa, although it's pretty close I must admit.

Dim
How do you prepare a Jawa?..do you bread and fry it like calamari and then eat their little arms and legs with marinara sauce?

Ratcat
Bah, just washing, skin it and gut it. Stick an onion it it's bum and roast for 37 hours, basting occationally.

Gundark
Hmmmmm...I can hardly wait for lunch.

Darth Daft
I've heard that boiled Hutt arse tastes nice. Anyone tried it before?

queeq
Nope. Only deep fried and roasted. I never eat boiled meat, you lose all the flavour....errr.... maybe that's the general idea of boiling Hutt arse....hmmmm..... it would explain a lot...

queeq out

Darth Daft
Ok, I admit, Hutt ain't that tasty, but trust me, it gives you big muscles. I wouldn't be such a powerful Sith Lord if it weren't for my daily dose of Hutt meat.

queeq
So, does the powerful Sith Lord have a Hutt hunting ground, or does he import it? Is there a Pizza Hutt, McHutts or Kentucky Fried Hutt? And does a real Sith Lord need muscle at all?

Lose the black robe and show the world that you really are a chicken. laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
I've heard that the slime makes a nice honey glaze....

queeq
It does. But it also tempts you in eating something that may not be as tasty as it looks. I prefer to use honey for that.

*gets out honey jar*

Oh, Darth Daaa-haaaaaft!

queeq out

Dim
Hmmmm, just remember...Honey and feathers don't mix..

queeq
I'll pluck him first. Are you coming to dinner tomorrow, Dim? We're having chicken. Oh, I forgot, you don't like chciken. you can have the honey then, Dimmy the Pooh.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Having Hutt slime as a chicken glaze is not a good idea if you ask me. It forms a skin if you leave it too long to dry. Wookie spit is much better if you want a glaze or paste, as it stays wet for a much longer time.

Ratcat
You people are sick! sick

Dim
Just give me some honey...I don't care who or what it's on..

queeq
*starts writing grocery list*

One gallon of... wookiee spit.
Two chicken
A jar of honey

That ought to do it.

queeq out

Gundark
while you're there, queeq, pick up an air freshner...this monkey poodoo in here is getting a little foul. laughing out loud

Dim
I hope he added a pooper scooper to that list...Stupid Linus...

Ratcat
That's just another reason NOT to like cats

Dim
But I was talking about the monkey! laughing out loud

Gundark
Monkey see, monkey do poodoo...I believe I've lost my mind. stick out tongue

queeq
Hmmmm, I must not forget a bucket of water. I must test this theory on Gundy...

queeq out

Gundark
Hmmmm..now where's that book of spells...I need eye of newt and wing of bat....and with a wave of my lightsaber, queeq is now a cat !!!!

queeq
Meeoooww meeeoowww meeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooow (transl. I'll be meowing all night at your doorstep for that!)

meoow meow

Dim
*picks up the cat queeq and hugs him tight*

I'm going to call you Ginger...and you can live with me!...

Ratcat
And at last Dim and queeq finally reveal their secret love affair to the world.

Can I be Maid of Honour at the wedding? Any excuse to get into a dress! embarrasment

queeq
Meow? Meeeeeoooooooww meeeow! (transl. Dress? I knew it!!!!)

(To Dimsmile Purrrrrr purrrrrrr. Meow? Meow meow meeowww!!!(transl: Why Ginger? And please don't neutur me!!!)

Meow meeow

Dim
Because you have red hair..and the nuetering...well, it's for your own good...You don't like those girl cats anyway do you? wink

RC..You can wear a dress..but you have to shave your legs. laughing out loud

Gundark
RC is shaving his legs for this? What have I done ?!!!!!Now I've got to change queeq into something different. Hmmm...how about (Gundark waves magic wand stolen from dead Ewok) a CHICKEN !!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Then deals off...I'm not marrying a chicken..laughing out loud besides, he's already got a wife..and I'm not into the sister-wife thing.

UnknownBountyHunter
Your his sister? eek!

Dim
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, well...kindalaughing out loud Polygamous wifes call eachother sister-wife.

Ratcat
Poly-what-a-mouse... IS that like an irregualr shaped hippo. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

OUCH! Anyone got some bandaids? I cut my legs to pieces here. Should have stuck to Dims wax....

Dim
HUH? laughing out loud It's plural marriage..think Utah.

*hands RC some bandaids*
You're really going to be itching in about a week.

Gundark
I guarantee he'll be itching in 24 hours. (Gundark gives RC a 55 gallon drum of Neutrogena) Try this, buddy boy !! laughing out loud

queeq
I think he missed a spot.

queeq out

Dim
I hate it when that happens.

queeq
Yes, it looks even worse than before he shaved...

queeq out

Dim
Now it looks like he has Mange or something laughing out loud

queeq
Brrrrrrrrrrrr... and I thought he was scary before. laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
RC, have you considered Rogaine ? laughing out loud

queeq
Poor RC. laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
I am feeling decidedly picked on...sad

queeq
Well, look at the bright side. You;re the centre of our attention. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Yeah, RC...you're the big man on campus !!! smile

queeq
RC! RC! RC! RC! RC!

Now, let's make jerky out of him. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
(Gundark sings) "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I got RC in my tummy...." Now how does that go??? laughing out loud

Dim
Heheh...Poor RC...You're not allowed to ever shave your legs again...smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Shave your legs! eek! That's giving away the one thing that separates man from woman! <Except French> Can never tell the difference there! laughing out loud

Gundark
Don't forget, american women shave their armpits too. Now where did RC go ???? Hehehe.

queeq
Follow the hair... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Well I shaved my chest and that itches, long story but unfortunately this thread appears to be imminently heading for closeville. laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
*HanSolo Voice* Take her to the graveyard Chewie!

badkittykitty
what ever happened ratcat? I see he has alot of post and Registered the same time as raz...whats his story..any one know?

LanceWindu
Ratcat...RC to some...Catch-22 to others, was a regular member here when I first joined, and was so until last year.

He was a very great guy.

He has his own forums and web site.

I can PM you the addresses to his site and forums if you want to meet him.

Fire
hmm who dug up this old thread

LanceWindu
bkk

yerssot
oh no, shoot her ... or something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fire
*loads gun*

badkittykitty
lol dont shoot me...I just was wondering where a regular vet at kmc has run off too...lance that would be nice if youd send me the link..he does seem like a cool fella big grin

Gundark
Errr...kitty....this thread was started three years ago....

Julie
interesting.......glad to know you're just joking.

badkittykitty
laughing out loud I know...it was weird i looked at the members list and seen his very high post count..then this thread and thought id ask where he'd gone embarrasment

Ratcat
Well, it is a great story. big grin

But it could give you nightmares.

Raz
Woah...

yerssot
a surprised raz? you don't see that often

Raz
You don't see that many Ratcats nowadays either.

Anyway, welcome Ratcat/Catch 22 - it's nice to have you back.

yerssot
it's always a pleasure

LanceWindu
RC!!!

badkittykitty
wow! I ask for answers and...wow!

yerssot
you didn't receive any?

badkittykitty
no I got them in a abundance!

phinney6
OMG RatCat where the hell have you been, this is great, I idnt know you were Catch-22!!! Hell i dont know much, been gone for 3-5 months! ANd havent posted daily for a year

Captain REX
Holy shiznit...

RC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phinney6
da MAN!

yerssot
you should visit more often phin wink

LanceWindu
He said he's gonna be a more active member again yerss.

phinney6
exactly

finti
well it is a month since his post though

phinney6
I think he meant me, me as an active poster

LanceWindu
Yeah

phinney6
see i control my deputys

Nactous
Was RatCat a MOD?

Bicnarok
http://mypieceoftail.com/Kid%20Tails/Get%20Lost%20-%20red.JPG

soulkat9
remember the boy who cried wolf

Nactous
?

BannedMember!!!
Haha, Ratcat was from New Jersey?

"I'm leaving", again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.