The All American Rejects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
Anyone familiar with this band?

Their debut album is really great a very promising talented pop/punk/alt. rock group. No manufactured posing bullshit, just good old talented country boys. Some of their songs sound like Blink-182...with talentstick out tongue

I really think that have great potential.

Check them out rock...

BackFire349
punk sucks, i dotn wanna hear 35 year olds whining about some girl who kissed them then dumped then 14 years ago.

ilvorlandobloom
hey, i love the all-american rejects! i have their CD and i love it! and they are NOT "35 year olds whining about some girl who kissed them then dumped then 14 years ago"! have u even heard their music before?? probably not...
cuz they rock! rock
and the lead singer Tyson Ritter is really hot! big grin

Captain REX
I can tell you like that band, jlvorlandobloom.

Anyway, I'll check em out. Suggest a song for me to download Tex, and it shall be done.

BackFire349
i havent heard their music, but all the punk i heard is the same, whine whine whine whine, they all have to have that same high pitched voice. extremely annoying.

Captain REX
True. You should hear my friend's brother's music. He listens to punk in German or Russian or something...or was it rock? I don't remember...

Tex
No whining, its upbeat, and not really punk, more alternative with some pop. Very little punk.

Download: My Paper Heart

You might aswell get used to them BF, cause you're going to be hearing about them for years to comestick out tongue

Slybaghouse
Swing Swing rocks too!

Tex
Yeah, all of their songs do, not very common these daysrock

cermiestar
big grin

cermiestar
i love the all american rejects! their stuff rocks!

Tex
See Backfire, seestick out tongue

cermiestar
lol big grin

VampirePrincess
I don't like it.... Reasons well I am not into that music... I am more into goth and synth pop. *listens to VNV Nation*

finti

Tex

Tex
Wasn't Ace of Bass from Norway too?stick out tongue

finti
Sweden

Tex
Same thing.

diegocala
Actually BF, I think they are 14 whining about how old they're not

BackFire349
i wont be hearing about them, cuz i dont watch crappy mtv or listen to bad rock stations.

BondJamesBond
Just bad "radio" stations?

BackFire349
no, i dont listen to music on the radio.

BondJamesBond
Ahh, I see

Tex
They dont wine, its very upbeat.

Have you even heard any of therr songs BF?

And they are totally not a MTV band, more like MTV 2. big grin

BackFire349
mtv 2 is just as bad now.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Tex
Yeah, MTV2 is crap nowadays, remember MTV X? They only played rock videos. Wonder what ever happened to that channelconfused

Captain REX
I ate it...

I wouldn't know, I'm a teen...

Tex
You watch MTV?

I've developed a very strange fondness for Making The Band II, dont know why seeing as I am not into hip-hop and I dont like PDiddyconfused

finti
So Tex how are things in good ol Mexico now

BackFire349
ok downloaded that swing swing song. sounds like generic punk/pop stuff. whining about a former love and blah blah. but you're right tex, they may be the next blink 182, god knows they both seem to lack an equal amount of talent.

Tex
OH PAWLEASE!!!!

You listen to that Shitknot garbage! They are SO horrible they have to wear masks to cover up their ugly faces cause they are embarassed that they suck so bad!stick out tongue

Hmphstick out tongue

finti
hola Juan

Tex
Your Mexican jokes are like SO 2 years ago, Alberikstick out tongue

BackFire349
at least slipknot doesnt sound like little girls. and actually, slipknot has one of the best drummers in the biz at the moment. he's incredibly fast, although ill be the first to admit the rest of them lack in the talent department.

Tex
He has to be fast, to drown out those other talentless loosers! They would need 5 drummers to do that successfullystick out tongue

BackFire349
they only have 3 :P

Tex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.