The Matrix: A Home-Made Film Script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
A few of my friends and I are planning on making a home-made movie in the Matrix universe. I will be posting the script here for your enjoyment. Here are the characters right now, and the script is still in the works.

Agent Stone: An Agent who would like nothing more than to rid the Matrix of the renegade programs, viruses, and the humans who have been freed.

Wake: Captain of the Mercury, he is a wise and strategic person, despite his adventurous and foolhardy demeanor.

Celsius: Wake's second-in-command, he was captured by Agent Stone after seeing the Oracle and is being used as bait in a trap set for Wake.

Bolt: The Zion-born Operator onboard the Mercury, he provides the average services that most Operator's give: locating the telephones and downloading the programs.

Captain REX
I have been roaming the internet looking for good noises to use while editting my movie, for I have a digital camcorder and a program for editting. Here are some links to sites with good sounds that I shall be using.

Gun Noises

Particularly, I am looking forward to using the sounds for the 9mm, Colt 45, and 44 Magnum.

Telephone Rings

The Canadian cowbell telephone ring sounds the best for the pay phones.

Matrix Sound FX

Bullet-time gun shot and the sound the telephone makes when somebody leaves the Matrix. I'm sure you'll find them on the page.

If you find any other good sounds...

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Captain REX
New character. Agent Garrison will be aiding Agent Stone.

Captain REX

Captain REX
I shall give thanks to Stovenutts for a wonderful idea. After downloading games onto a computer, you can access the clean-cut sound files and use those. This includes music, gun sounds, punching sounds, etc.

Now I just need a copy of Enter the Matrix...

masterofmatrix
that is good how much was the equipment eg: digital camcorder and the program to edit all together

Captain REX
We got it free from my grampa, so I have no idea. It's not too expensive, and the program is pretty simplistic.

masterofmatrix
when is part 2 script being released here

Captain REX
When I finish it. Thanks for your interest though, MasterOfMatrix.

masterofmatrix
im waiting

Captain REX
Well, there seems to be a halt in the script writing, doesn't there? I was going to make this with my friends, but we end up not doing it. Maybe I'll get back to this later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.