Dangerous weahter...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter

Dim
Oh man...it's going to be a loooong winter UBH..

Ratcat
Don't like the sound of "The authorities"

Dim
UBH's house must be buried in snow my now...
*grabs her shovel and heads for Bavaria*

UnknownBountyHunter

Gundark
Glad to hear you survived, UBH. We have about 2 inches of snow that has become mostly frozen crust. It hasn't been above 32 around here for the last week. But at least we had a white Christmas ! smile

theEviljedi
I had no snow...just a dual brown Christmas.sad

UnknownBountyHunter
Dual-brown Christmas? <confused> Does that mean polluted laughing out loud

Dim
Or muddy and wet...

We have snow, snow and more snow...I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of white..

Darth Daft
As I write this post there is apparently going to be some snow several hours from now. Can't wait.

Snow = Fun

UnknownBountyHunter
Snow=Ski Time! YEAH! big grin

theEviljedi
You got it Dim.sad

UnknownBountyHunter
How can you hate snow? Its so beautiful and elegant. Better than disgusting and dirty DIRT!

theEviljedi
I LOVE snow.sad

Gundark
I love snow. My labradors go absolutely berzerk when you let them into the yard. They catch snowballs and eat them. No stress there. stick out tongue

Darth Daft
It's cool when there's snow here, coz it kind of makes you feel like you live in Scandanavia or something.

Gundark
We had my great niece Brieann (7 yrs old) Thurs and Fri. The only thing we had for her to sled on was the neighbors snowboard so she sat on it. Everything went well until she crashed into the hedge backwards. Then we came in. sad

Dim
I only like snow when I have someone play in it with and then go inside and cuddle...well I don't have anyone to cuddle with..so..SNOW SUCKS! laughing out loud

But seriously..this winter cold is getting a little depressing.

UnknownBountyHunter
Gundark, how is it possible to have your own Great Niece? laughing out loud

Dim
She has a 50 year old sister...I'm guessing it's possible.

Ratcat
Anything is possible in Gundyland.

Dim
Ah, Pennsylvania...it's a mystical land...

Ratcat
I was going to visit PA in April. Had to cancel though. Might try and go to the west, Oragon of Washington or something like that.

Dim
I hear it's nice there that time of year..

theEviljedi
Good news people...it might snow here tomorrow.smile

Dim
Enough to build a snowman?

theEviljedi
Probally not.sad It hasn't really snown hard here since 1992.When I lived in Houston in 1996 it froze.smile

Gundark
Hehehe. Gundyland. Hehehe.

UBH, I only meant MY great niece, as in, not my fiance's. Actually I have two great nieces and a great nephew. We just rent them from time to time. smile

theEviljedi
Well it didn't snow.sad

Gundark
Yeah, we were supposed to get this big storm this past Saturday and not a flake ! Those weathermen dont know their arse from a hole in the ground. mad

Ratcat
We got told on the weather forecast to expect snow, blizzards and high winds on New Years Morning, all we got was some rather pathetic drizzle.

UnknownBountyHunter
Weathermen? Phooey!

Gundark
If you want to know the weather, just stick your head out the window. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.