The Return of sithmaster....Or Just a Brief One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sithmaster
Ahhh, it's good to post under my old name again.smile

theEviljedi
That was me in case you didn't know.

yodaadoy9
smile

Dim
I still like theEviljedi better..

theEviljedi
Who the crap are you?

Dim
Someone who just got their post deleted...just calm down..big grin

King Jedi
Did I miss something here? Speaking of names I hate mine. I always have. What do others think?

Gundark
I think your name is fine, KJ. But if you want to change it, thats ok. smile

King Jedi
I think it sounds arrogant like (mocking voice) "ooh I am the King". I don't even know why I chose that name, I think I saw it somewhere else.

Dim
I don't know...I don't love or hate King Jedi...but I really like KJ..What would you want to change it to?..

I deleted some post by "Captain Kirk"...that's why EJ doensn't make any sense. wink

King Jedi
Captain Kirk must have took a wrong turn and ended out here in the outer rim.

I don't know what I would change my name to. All the best names have probably been taken.

Gundark
I have a nephew named Kirk and my dad is a big Star Trek fan. He calls him Captain Kirk all the time. Good thing my nephew has a great sense of humor. laughing out loud

King Jedi
I have a 4 year old cousin called Leia and I always say to her "yes your worshipfullness" or "yes your highness" and she has no idea why.smile She thinks I'm just her scary cousin.

theEviljedi
Why on earth would anyone name their kid after a Star Wars character?

Dim
Because they like the name I guess...I think Leia is a pretty name...but I personally wouldn't name my kid after a character like that..atleast not one soooo well known.

Ratcat
Corran is a cool Star Wars name. A friend of mine named his daughter Jaina.

Gundark
We have a couple renting the little house next to us (well, they're separated now) and his name is Ben. The first time I called him Ben Kenobi, he said "what did you call me?" I said, "Ben Kenobi..you know...in Star Wars". He gave me a queer look and said "I don't what you're talking about. I never saw that stupid movie." (You can all imagine some of things Gundark wanted to say at that point, but I just said "ok" and walked away) We have done our best to avoid them over the last two years because they have turned out to be loud garbage-mouthed white trash lowlifes with evil bratty children that leave their toys and bikes in the yard year round in all kinds of weather. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

(Gundark takes deep cleansing breaths) Okay, I'm done now.

King Jedi
My cousin isn't named after Princess Leia. I thought Leia was a pretty common name?

theEviljedi
I have never heard it until Star Wars.

Ratcat
I never heard of it after Star wars until today. Maybe it has Scots origins???

Dim
Yeah...I like Corran too..but I really like Mirax..and Padme's pretty too..it actually means lotus.

theEviljedi
I've been thinking about changing my name too. How does theDarkjedi sound?

Dim
If you're going to change it, then change it to something really different...theDarkjedi is too much like theEviljedi, IMHO smile

Gundark
EJ, your name is okay, but I agree with Dim, if you're gonna change it, make it something more radical. I had a fourth grade teacher name Lea Skeparnias (which was long before 77') stick out tongue

theEviljedi
I'll think of a new one.

TheUnsavoryMandalorian
What do you like better for my new name that I will post under next year, TheUnsavoryFett or TheUnsavoryMandorlian?

Dim
Hmmmmm, I think I like the Mandalorian one better..Fett's overused.

theEviljedi
Do you like the name or is it too long?

Gundark
Its too long, IMHO.

theEviljedi
I have been wondering about this for a long time...What does IMHO mean?

Ratcat
In My Humble Opinion.....

Dim
How bout UnsavoryJawa?...
UnsavoryFett
UnsavoryDroid
UnsavoryRogue
UnsavoryJedi
Unsavory????

Ratcat
How about UnsavorySavory....

Dim
Yeah...something like that...smile

Ratcat
Or rotten sausage roll. (Another UnsavorySavory...) laughing out loud

theEviljedi
This is going to take me a while.laughing out loud

Gundark
On an old (real old) Saturday Night Live episode, Chevy Chase, John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd did a sketch about names of jams. One was called dog vomit and monkey puss and another was called painful rectal itch. Hmmmm...can I say that here ? Anyway, they were saying that this stuff was just "incredibly good jam". How about one of those names, EJ ? I think I've had too much beer.....smokin'

Okay, sorry EJ smile smile smile How about JarJarJedi ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

(Gundark collapses in a fit of laughter) rolling on floor laughing

theEviljedi
Nothing with Jar Jar in it.laughing out loud How about TheUnsavorySith?

Dim
Okay..but leave "The" out of it..

Darth Daft
Disgruntled Ewok perhaps?

Or Jedi Jawa. Imagine one of those little fellas waving a lightsabre around.

theEviljedi
But "the" is my trademark.laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, EJ, I'll really make an effort to help you out now. I'm just going to look through some of my cookbooks...how about EggplantEwok ? Hmmmm....KenobiKabobs?....TeriyakiTusken? Am I getting anywhere ?? laughing out loud

Dim
How bout just EJ?...

Gundark
Dim, I sense you prefer simplicity. Or less keystrokes. Hehehe. smile

Ratcat
So now it's RC, DD, UBH & EJ.

Does that mean we'll have D, q, G and R next?

Dim
Nah...If it's short I don't mind..queeq might end up being q, but Gundark is Gunnie or Gun to me..and you can't get much shorter than Raz.

Gundark
Ah, at last the voice of reason steps in. Hehehe smile

Ratcat
Who was that then???laughing out loud

Gundark
That was Dim, woman of the world. Or at least the chat room. Hehehe. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.