Tom Felton is a freak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
My friends claire thinks Tom Felton is nice looking...i think he is a freak please help me prove my point that Tom is an annoying little boy with a hilter haircut!!

mina.harker
toms not annoying, just not nice looking. but ur friend is entitled to an opinion, so let her believe whatever crazy things she wants to believe!

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
NO WAY IS HE A FREAK!!! hes totally awesome...well..u can have ur opinion and i can have mine. hehe hes totally hott.

~**gAbBy MaLfOy**~

brookealicious6
LMAO....He isn't hott! He's just average looking! I think the older he gets the grosser he looks!
(just my opinion!)

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
o0o0o0o0o so ur sayin that he wuz hott in the first one??? lolz...well he looks soooooooo hott in the second one...smile Who do u think is hott?? Harry's alright...and Oliver Wood too!! eek! Well...everyone thinks SOMEONE from hp is hott..i mean...there are A LOT of hottiez in the movies.

~*gAbBy MaLfOy*~

Korri
i only really think he is a freak becoz of his crappy hair cut im sorry 2 say it!! and he really annoys me sorry guys

danradclifeluva
i think hes hott every one can think wut eva they want but i think hes hott but i think daniel radcliffe is hotter

Korri
yeah every1 is allowed an opinion wink

he is so cute in the 1st movie and he's so cute when he talks to crabb and goyle but oliver is the best

Korri
ur porogative

Korri
i just think he is a gawd-awful actor with no talent and he annoys me thats just how i feel

charmaine
draco malfoy is so hot

Lokia
Draco is good Looking I will say that. He reminds me of Eminemmm and Spike.....

LilMimister006
Draco's good looking in the movie with that blonde/albino hair, but...Mmmm Eminem and Spike...now THOSE guys are SO hott!

JavX
Who is this Tom guy?

Korri
Tom felton is a wee crappy guy in harry potter he plays that wee Drako Malfoy with the stupid hair and the annoying voice

Korri
aphh tom is a f*r*e*a*k!!

Korri
ha clispin wot do u have 2 say abt this thread lololol i cant beleive u like him this fozzie!!

Korri
Tom is shit

MoonChild
wow Korri whats with all the animosity??? like ok so u dont like tom felton or w/e........why ramble about it??? i dont get ppl who make threads filled with negativity.....unless its toward a fictional character like prof. umbridge or something......neone care to explain the purpose of the hostility???

DrAcOzBaBiiGrL1
Amen. smile

Korri
this thread is basically just 2 annoy my friend clispin coz she abuses keanu there is no real meaning 2 it

Korri
rite clispin?

clispin
SHUT IT LOIS........ http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fyou.gif GET IT UP YE.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/gun_bandana.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hang.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/fish.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pokey.gif

charmaine
tom felton is hot what the hell r u on about

Korri
Tom is not hot in my eyes....Keanu is hott!!! stick out tongue

Felton's babe
OMG!!!!! TOM IS DROP DEAD GORGOUS!!!!!!! THE BLONDE HAIR MAKES HIM LUK BETA, BUT THATS ONLY 4 WEN HE PLAYS MALFOY!!!! HAV U SEENJ HIS HAIR N CLOTHES OUTSIDE OF MALFOY!? GR8 CHOICES!!! REALLY SUIT HIM! SO GET REAL!!

MC
Sazii
T.F 4 S.R 4eva

IHeartDanR
You guys think Tom is ugly? And a freak? What the hell is wrong with you? Tom's really cool, and he's really hot.

Laviera_j
Tom is, or better yet, will be hot when he gets a wee bit older. But her is STILL HOT!

Toms_Chick85
Tom felton is so not annoying at all and he's a great actor. (He's really hot to! lol) Fer all u ppl that think Tom is a freak....(((you guys suck))) lol. But i guess u all have your own opinion of him so w/e.

rupertissexy
Tom Felton is sexy!!! and so is Rupert Grint!!! and they did his hair like that for the movie, his hair isnt like that in real life so get over it!!! Happy Dance

rupertissexy
Keanu is ugly and hes like 30-and hes ugly

rupertissexy
strike that-hes like 40

its_magic
hermione granger is hot and i dont like dudes so i cant say if keanu or tom r hot but they r getting to much attention why dont u talk about me im hot lol lol lol lol lmfao

Smart Hermione
tom felton is a talented actor and he plays draco perfect and he is a hot hunny.

unibrow
haha i have a friend claire that also loves tom felton

BOPRecruit 16
what did he do to make people think he was a freak? that's quite harsh to say about him.

tigereyes456
he is hot ok and not a freak if you think he is you have problems

Satyr
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if you ask me, I rather like Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy. He's a cute kid and I really don't see why he'd be a freak.

rupertissexy
If Tom Felton is the freak, how come he's the one who's making tons of money and having girls be obsessed with him?? huh?? I don't see any guys starting a fan club for you. can anyone else help me prove my point?

StrgzrCndyPixie
I recon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he has done really well for himself we dont see you on any of the latest movies do we. you have the right to your own oppinion but i mean you have to realise hes (as rupertissexy said) making tons of money and having girls obsessed with him! he should get some credit for his acting at the very least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro
ok i posted about this shit before. Here is my question would u guys or in this case girls think that these dorks would be considered hott if they werent actor/famous i mean come on the tom kid is a skinny lil 17 year old with one crazy hair cut that dan kid looks like an average kid and that ron wealsy kid is the biggest dork and most ugly kid i have ever seen he looks like he has a whole thing of food in his mouth not to mention he talks stupid as shit i know my voice changed also one point in time but my god man it didnt sound like that eek!

StrgzrCndyPixie
Now that you say it i kinda agree.

Tom felton is just an average guy and rupert isint exactly hot bit to pale for me.

Anywayz i recon that they should have not only looked at acting skills but looks as well when casting the characters i mean no offence to the real actors that play draco, ron and harry but they arent exactly eye candy or anything.................lol

but...............................................................................................
............................................................................................................................. in saying that i mean we have to give the real actors credit for beating out all the other guyz who auditioned for the parts, either they must have really impressed or the casting guy doesnt know whats hot and whats not

allthough i suppose that they allready had a look that the people had to meet cause of the books vivid descrption.

anywayz sorz did message is so so so long i kinda gt a bit caryed away....lol.

love stick out tongue big grin angel devil smile

DeNiro
good actors except for ron he sucked i thought what a whiny ***** sorry i just dont like that kid

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, they made ron too whiny and wimpy. he was funnier in the books.

StrgzrCndyPixie
alot funnier in da books because you could play out the seens in your head to be done the right way

ok i dont think i just made sense

i dont know bear with me.

lol

DeNiro
i got what ya sayin wink

Princess_Leia
I think Tom is lovely! He's a great actor, have u seen Anna and the King and the Burrowers? He's in them and he's really good. I think he's gorgeous but I get everyone has there own taste. But to be honest and though I do like Keanu, he ain't Oscar material or anything, he's not really a great actor he just got lucky with the Matrix, I'm not trying to bash him but I just think it's a bit hypocritical that u say Tom's a bad actor and Keanu's good. I do get everyone has there own tastes though so whatever floats your boat i say but you don't know Tom and I'm not saying u have to love him but it's not fair to call him a freak just cause u saw him in a movie and decided u don't like him, you know? As far as we know, Tom's a nice guy, he's hasn't been all big-headed so I think it's a bit mean for u to say that. And personally I feel the way u do with Tom about Daniel but I saw him on Operah and he was really nice so I don't wanna go round calling him a freak even though I don't think his acting is great.

Ok sorry for writing so much but that's just my opinion but everyone has their own favourites but it doesn't mean they're wrong for liking someone that you don't like. Sorry if I sound all preachy or anything but that's just how I feel.

No matter what anyone says, I still love u Tom!!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i know what you mean. you picture things looking a certain way in your head. i do that alot myself.

StrgzrCndyPixie
its gr8 2 no that i am not completly insane thanx..............lol

and Princess_Leia dont u think ur geting a bit to obbsessed i mean hes just an actor focus on the real life cause movies r jst fiction

im not trying 2 b mean or anything so dont take offence

BOPRecruit 16
i did that alot with lotr and harry potter. the things from hp aren't quite how i picutred at times.

DeNiro
tom wants to stop makin moives and become a professinol fishermen like his brother i mean how dumb can u be just plain out stupidness wacko

BOPRecruit 16
that is stupid in a way, but got to respect that he needs a break. he's not a machine you know. well, i do hope he does get back to acting.

Aimz Radcliffe
I think Tom is hot and he's my friends!

But Dan is like the hottest guy eva!
he's mine love

BOPRecruit 16
define what you mean by "he's my friends". do you mean your friends likes him to?

StrgzrCndyPixie
if tom wants a break from acting let him as BOPRecruit 16 said hes not a machine and dont you think youd want some normallity (i think thats a word) in your life afta shooting the harry potter films.

i mean he probably just wants to be a normal guy!!!!

BOPRecruit 16
yeah. he's been shooting hp films for what about 3 ish years?

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah i recon id just want to b normal and out of the public eye

BOPRecruit 16
i hate newreporters! they are so annoying.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i kinda feel sory 4 starz cause they have to watch wat they wear wat they say and how they look . i meen we constantly hear about oh shes put on weight o he went out with so and so this weekend i meen who fricken cares. id hate to have to put up with papparazi ( i think thats how you spell it you no wat i meen the annoying people with cameras permanently stuck to there faces) id end up being like russel crow and smashing them.

lol not that id be able to do much damage though

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, paparazzi need to learn to back off and give people privacy for crying out loud!

StrgzrCndyPixie
who would actully want to b a papparazzi i mean wat a freak your practiclly stalking people

BOPRecruit 16
i know, they practically killed princess diana.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i was so sad when she died well not really but u know wat i mean dont you think prince charles is ugly???????

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, i hate what happened to diana. i didn't know much about her, but she didn't have to die. she had will and whatever the other kids name is to raise.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i know id hate to grow up without a mum and prince charles isint the gr8est dad to them i recon hes to obbsessed with himself to bring will and harry i think his name is up.

BOPRecruit 16
the kids are beginning to get bad reps in people weekly a while back.

Princess_Leia
What gave u the impression from my post that I was obsessed? I mean I was just saying that I'm a big fan of Tom Felton and I am aware that movies aren't real but they do tend to be a hell of a lot more interesting than real life. I'm not pissed off but I just don't really get why u replied that to my post, like if I had of come here shouting about how tom felton is the hottest guy in the world and i'm going to marry him and have his babies then maybe but i didn't. Anyway i'm not offended just a bit surpirised by what u said.

StrgzrCndyPixie
na just dont mind me i can b a real random bi&tch so dont listen 2 anything i say k

CandyKoRn
How old is Tom felton?

not even "of age" is he? lol

snlovergirl
he was born Sept. 22nd 1987, so that would make him 16 next week.

Princess_Leia
ok, I'll take yor word for it big grin . And yeh Tommy's almost 16. I just turned 15 so i'm not quite a full year younger, a couple of weeks short. His birthday's the same day as my cousin's, and it's weird cause she'll be 3 but she actually sorta reminds me of a Malfoy, not in behavior of course! but she has the blond hair and the pale skin and is very pretty! ......ok i dunno where the hell that thought came from roll eyes (sarcastic)

BOPRecruit 16
so what's been happening with tom lately besides poa?

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
dont pass judgement on tom.. who are u to say that.. u dont no him so dont hate... nd just to let u no he does not hav a hitler haircut.. thats how they style if for the movie... rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

"welcome to the caribbean love"
--sparrow

"get the f*ck outta here before i call hilary and hav u deported to jersey"
"ur a f*ckin a*shole..."
"nd ur a dirrty scank wat u gonna do about it...?"
--stu shepard

Korri
omg this thread is still alive!!

Princess_Leia
About the haircut, I've seen some POA pictures and his hair is different, it's not gelled back anymore. I think it looks really nice from what I can see. And I don't think Tom liked the hair in COS so it's not his fault!

CandyKoRn
Got a pic of this new hair-do?

I wanna see *pants* stick out tongue

Princess_Leia
the picture's of Hermione dressed in normal clothes pointing her wand at Draco who's backed up against a tree and he's wearing black and looking verrrrrrrry sexy (and also scared!). I'd post it for you but i don't actually know how! I'm so ashamed embarrasment but u can find it at the warner brothers harry potter website. click on the 'Daily Phophet' button along the side, (it says news and events under it), then a big button with POA photos comes up, click on that and go down and there u have it! again sorry i can't post it but i hope that helps!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
yea i saw a pic to.. go to tomfelton.com and look at click on gallery and the pix when he is out of character is how his hair is in the movie..

Korri
ahh so u like him Candy? well i tell u wot u can have him and i will have ALL of Keanu stick out tongue

CheryL_33
I agree Tom felton is NOT good looking...Another one of the Hp Average looking guy wacko

Princess_Leia
Just cause u don't think he's good-looking doesn't make him a freak, he just isn't to your taste.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah i recon

BOPRecruit 16
isn't it harsh to call tom felton a freak? as if we are any better...

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
aWw.. poor tom.. HE AINT A FREAK.. love pirate

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
I NO this is totally off subject but how do u attach pics...??

BOPRecruit 16
wade: your avatar, i have the buddy icon of it!

Aimz Radcliffe
OY! Every1 i just came in here 2 say dat Daniel Radcliffe rox and (just saying this 4 my friend) Tom felton is sooo good at acting and even i say that so.........SORRY EVERYBODY BUT LORD OF THE RINGS SUX

BOPRecruit 16
there are tons of tom and dan fans in this place. don't bash lotr here!

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Yea.. i love both the series personally... LOTR and HP roll eyes (sarcastic)

rupertissexy
what i would like to know is why some of you people are judging someone you don't even know(and probably never will) by his looks and his hair???? confused if you get to know him and decide you dont like him thats all fine and dandy but until then, you shouldnt judge someone like that. no

Princess_Leia
I totally agree! And it was his birthday yesterday and he asked that instead of people sending him cards, to make a donation to this charity for kids who aren't expected to live to adulthood, I mean how sweet is that? He does really seem like a genuinely sweet boy so it's not fair to call him a freak cause i actually know how that feels cause there's this girl in school who's friends with some of my friends and though i've barely spoken like 2 words to her in the past she decided she doesn't like me and is really mean to me and it's not a nice feeling so don't judge him just my his looks and hair! big grin (which i personally happen to think are very sexy!)

grishnakah
dark red I think your just jeolus of tom i hapen to personally now him and hes a great bloke i think ur just jeolus of him because hes famous and ur not. lmao so get to know someone next time before judging them

BabyT
I don't think he's a freak!

Draconea
Tom Felton is NOT a freak!

laughing I am amused!!!! What reason could he probably have for annoying ANYONE??? I mean... it's not like he is emma watson or anything... if it was, i would have understood. Just because he plays Draco Malfoy it does not mean that he is this annoying little git in real life. laughing some of u just amuse me!! Hah!

Orli'sElf7
awwww omg hes SOOOOOOOOO not a freak!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
mad He is not a freak! He's just to cool 4 u stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
before i consider tom felton hot, i'm waiting to see what he's like when he's a little bit older and further along in his career.

chic_sxydiva
i think Tom's ok looking NOT a freak!!!

Schizo_n_me
I know what u mean BOPRecruit 16. But isn't he considering giving acting up?
blink

StrgzrCndyPixie
yip i think he wants to fish

Princess_Leia
I heard that he wanted 2 give up acting too but then I read something about him reconsidering so hopefully he'll keep on acting. He's been in a few other films beside Harry Potter like Anna and the King, he was like 8 maybe and he was so adorable and he was really good in it. He was in the burrowers too and he was great in that too, really funny so I hope he stays on cause i think he's really talented.....and gorgeous!

*Lees-Angel*
Tom was so cute in Anna and the King!

Princess_Leia
I know, wasn't he?!! He was sooooo cute and he was actually really good cause a lot of child actors are really bad and very annoying but he was so good! and he was really funny too. I just wanted to hug him! All I could think of was 'it's mini-draco!'

Schizo_n_me
Yeah he was adorable in Anna and the King! yes

sadge
i think hes alright but in the second harry potter he looks like a giraffe with his long neck lol my opinion to be honest i dont think hes that good looking!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Did anyone see the deleted scene in the 2nd one where dracos with his dad? And he keeps picking things up? I love that scene! love I can't believe they deleted it. But I think that it looks like he has a long neck cause he's always leaning it forwards.

sadge
thank u someone agrees!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Hey whoa!!! I don't necissarily agree. I was just saying that if you think that, then maybe thats the reason, see? Although... I don't see anything wrong with a long neck... as long as its connected to a hot guy like Tom! big grin

Schizo_n_me
Oops! I can't spell for crud.Necessarily. embarrasment

XxSamanthaxX
I think he's ok looking, but a bit... overrated, you know? I mean, there's a bit too big of a deal going on about Tom Felton, and most of the main characters in HP.

Schizo_n_me
I like his eyes... and his personality!Oh! And the way he talks love

Schizo_n_me
I know what you mean about the other main characters though...

Korri
blink

Schizo_n_me
Forget what I said. I'v changed my ways. But toms still attractive.....

Schizo_n_me
....and good looking....

Schizo_n_me
....and a hottie..... stick out tongue

Korri
rrrrrite!!

lilrockstar
I don`t know why you hate tom i like him so much i think he looks so cude he is so sweet

Korri
he aint hot

Schizo_n_me
Well mayhap you don't think so (or me, not nemore, hes jus cute) but let utter ppl think so.

Schizo_n_me
Actually no I still think hes hot....I just dont know why.

Princess_Leia
It's just a matter of opinion and taste, I mean I think Orlando Bloom isn't hot and is really overrated but LOADS of people disagree so what are ya gonna do? whatever floats ur boat I say

Schizo_n_me
My Mum says whatever lifts your skirt! messed

the_big_fan
Korri: Okay.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and mine is that Tom Felton is pretty cool. However, I just don't seem to understand how you can call him a bad actor (page 1 of the post), yet you support Keanu Reeves. Atleast Tom Felton doesn't speak choppily. I don't care how much money Keanu Reeves has made, he still sounds like a robot. I don't mean to sound rude, I just thought I would point that out.

Princess_Leia
I just wanted to say I have to agree with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.