What did u think about the book after reading it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DayDreamgirl459
I thought the book has to be the best one yet out of all of them. I thought it was darker than the others but kewl and all. I want harry and hermonie to hook up not ron and hermonie which i think it looks like they like eachother in this book alot. I don't want harry to be with cho either cause god she was just annoying ekkk crying all the time it drove me nuts. WOW the new defense against the dark arts teacher(Umbridge) i wanted to kill her......she made harry so mad and caused all his problems....grrr. I can't belive sirius dies tho i hated that cause now harry has no family let that is magik anyway. Well those i think r all my thought on the book and i thought it was awesome and can't wait til the 3rd movie comes out.

beer hmm i want to try this butterbeer stuff........does anyone know where u can try it?

leigh2010
i went throught the book thinking it was someone hu had been in all the books to die because that is wat jk rowlin had sed but dint sirius come in on the 3rd....he was the best character in the series

mina.harker
back to umbridge, i cant beleive that she was gonna use the cruciatus curse on harry! how evil. and she attacked hagrid! and prof. mcgonagal! and her evil detention quill. she is just so incredibly evil, i want to kill her. but then i think its a book, and i am amazed that JK has created such a good character - just cuz u dont like her, u cant deny shes a good character.

BellaButterfly
Quote byDayDreamgirl459
: I want harry and hermonie to hook up not ron and hermonie

ME TOO!

brookealicious6
grrr...I really hate Professer Umbridge too! She's such a b!t<h. I would have killed her and talked back and done a whole bunch of evil stuff to her! (I do that in real life to teachers I hate coolangel ) I think everyone is going to have a new respect for Dumbledore, especially the Ministry!

muahahahaha...evil facedevil (messed lol...)

I'm glad Sirius died (sorry, I don't know why) And I'm glad Harry is actually a teenager in this one (go hormones go! wink lol). In the next book, I bet Harry is going to hook back up with Cho (even though I don't want him to! sad) And Ron will hook up with Hermione. I can't believe that there's only going to be two more books! sad no What the f**k?

Saberstylemasta
"Twas the night before someday, and all through the night.
A single creature was stirring reading OotP.

Good book.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
"Twas the night before someday, and all through the night.
A single creature was stirring reading OotP.

Good book.

You do realize that this thread was made in 2003, don't you?

Saberstylemasta
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
You do realize that this thread was made in 2003, don't you?

Indeed i do. I just posted because I randomly wanted to bring back a dead thread(nice rhyme!)

ladygrim
i thought it was really good very dark and one of the best so far

belbel300
It was definately the best, and the moct upsetting crybaby

ladygrim
rock

belbel300
rock on dude

Clovie
omg laughing why is it back?

ladygrim
laughing out loud

Saberstylemasta
because I said so!

You guys do know this is OotP

RoguePw25
Thanks for bringing back this dead thread, now I can close it. This thread can be discussed here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7143&highlight=Order+of+the+Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.