The Simpsons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
Hey everyone *waves* I was wondering...I am absolutely obsessed with The Simpsons, that is one Godly show. Do any of you share the same obsession? rolling on floor laughing

Slybaghouse
thumb up thumb up yes big grin

shadow_angel
I take that as a yes Happy Dance

Slybaghouse
yep, homer is just too funny! D'oh!

yerssot
there's a thread here about favorite scenes and quotes of the simpsons, think you should check that one out smile

shadow_angel
Oh, will do wink

Captain REX
What happened to that thread...?

Anyway, I need to watch it more.

yerssot
dunno, page 2 perhaps?

Captain REX
Maybe, dunno. It's probably gone down farther.

Crash_Overload
Lise, bart: com on mom, gives us our allowence!, DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

Hommer: ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! *runs out of the house*

I love that show. 2 bad that they don't put the new ones on CBC.

yerssot
haven't seen new ones in a long time here

Crash_Overload
What is the title of the one when they are in church and they all day dream about being important bible characters. I want to get it off Kazaa.

The only part I have seen is Homer as a King/pharoe

*2 "prisoners" are in fromt of hommer*

Prisonner 1: I swear it was My pie!
Prisonner 2: No! It is mine.

Hommer: Hum. The Pie shall be cut in 2. The prisonners shall recieve DEATH. Ill eat the pie.

*starts eating it*

yerssot
yeah, and Bart being David, Nelson being Goliath

Crash_Overload
And the name is???

yerssot
no idea, sorry

Crash_Overload
I don't think that is a name of a show... O oops.

happy kine
i have a certian cable where i get local channels from all over the usa... so i get to watch old simpsons reruns from 5pm to 11:30 pm... for instance... the tampa channel plays the simpsons at 5 richmond at 5:30 and so on... also if i miss something on broadcast tv i get to wait till the west coast show airs.... just yesterday i watched the episode with linguo... and the one of the halloween episodes... haha (in nelson voice)

yerssot
lucky you stick out tongue

happy kine
eh... i have 999 channels of tv and nothing is ever on!!!

LilySatine
I know how that feels! roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
feels? so you don't have it? wink

LilySatine
No, I do! But we have satellite t.v at my dads house, and there's usually nothing worth watching on! (besides PayPerView of coursestick out tongue)

yerssot
see! payperview has something on stick out tongue

BondJamesBond
I like "perv-per-view!"

Celsius
ive got 5 channel and there is always something to watch. stick out tongue

BackFire349
Like I've said before, the quality of the simpsons have declined heavily since their prime back in the mid 90's, they are now just a show filled with reduntant one liners with usually only one or 2 really funny gags. still, i always watch the new episodes in hope that they will find a way to bring the quality and the heart back to the show that made it so great to begin with. I still like the new episodes, but compared to the older episodes they are garbage. i think the simpsons should be cancelled before they go even further downhill. of course, i always watch the reruns that are on 3 times a day. in the end, i do love the simpsons, and i think that the simpsons are the best tv show of all time, no other show can touch them when they were in their prime.

Captain REX
I don't mind the one liners and gags. During the summer, my brain is reduced to the size of a peanut, so I laugh at stupid things...

shadow_angel
I'm easily amused...all year-round *wanders* rolling on floor laughing

Crash_Overload
The most absolutly no-brainer no-point simpsons epesoid is the one where Moe gets plastic surgery and goes back on this show. The other story in the same episoide is something witha gay presidant in 2084???

The episoide I like the best is the one when Hommer becomes a Bodyguard.

Ever noticed how ALL Simpsons start one way, then they curve and go to a completly diffrent story? Example; Starts off with a chilly fair, then Hommer ends up looking for his soul mate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.