Grandson of Second Cousin of Son of What You ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Well "Second Cousin of Son of What Ya Look Like" has reached 100 so continuing the pattern I've created "Grandson of Second Cousin of Son of What Ya Look Like"

Jedi Mercenary
give it up already!!

theEviljedi
No Merc. There is still much more to discuss.

Ratcat
Like when is EJ gonna post a pic.

Gundark
UBH looks like he belongs in some high action adventure movie. smile

Darth Daft
That's coz he's a bounty hunter. They all look like that you see.

queeq
So we're done with glasses are we?

And now that even I, the Grand queeq himself and newbie, posted, I think I can join the "When is EJ going to post a pic? We're getting impatient" club.

So EJ? What's your excuse?

queeq out

Darth Daft
"My scanner isn't working" seems to be a very common excuse when asking someone for a pic. I shall not be surprised if EJ uses the same excuse.

queeq
Explain this then: I have no scanner either.

queeq out

theEviljedi
I said before to expect a picture after Christmas.

queeq
OK.

How LONG after Christmas?

queeq out

theEviljedi
No later than New Years day.

Dim
Don't you have a school picture or something?...Come on EJ....cough it up! smile

theEviljedi
Yeah but I look like crap. I'll get my sister to take a few pictures of me around the tree when she comes home Friday.

queeq
We don't mind that you look like crap. We're pretty sure you can't help it. We promise we won't laugh. eek!

After all, after some pictures that have been posted we can take anything. laughing out loud

queeq out

Darth Daft
Besides, you're an Evil Jedi. The Dark Side does tend to make a person's appearence a little crap. Look at me for instance. laughing out loud

Ratcat
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who's getting on EJ's case. But I still hold the record with 4, count em, yes 4, picture posts.

I wanna know if Raz is ever gonna volenteer a pic?

theEviljedi
I talked to Raz about that and he said probally not. And I don't normally look like crap,I just want a nice one to show all of my "fans" laughing out loud

Dim
I think I'm going to bug Raz about it some more...

queeq
RC is a true pic guru. All hail. laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
Thanks you fans, thank you..:cool

Dim
I think I've seen more pics of RC than I have my own family laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well here's another, this time not of me but of the latest addiotn to the grand line of Ratcat.

OK, it's just an excuse to be a proud parant, even if the baby is still 28 weeks away.

website.lineone.net/~epis...001215.jpg

Enjoy!

theEviljedi
Your going to have another kid RC? Why didn't you tell us? Do you know if it is a boy or girl? What would you prefer?

Dim
I hope it's a girl..

Ratcat
I thought I did. Dim knew.

It's too early to get an idea of the sex yet, the baby is actually only about as big as your thumb. Next scan at 23 weeks will be the time to see if they can tell.

I really don't mind what sex it is, A girl would be nice so that we have one of each but then another boy would we great too.

As every expectant parent says, as long as it's healthy then I don't mind.

theEviljedi
YOU knew Dim? Why didn't YOU tell me?

P.S. Did you two get my e-mail?

Dim
Here's that pic you were asking about EJ..

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/dimpic.jpg

theEviljedi
There it is. Why do you look so different? Is this one older?

Dim
Yeah...I don't know why I look different..it's a side view...I still look like that..well, without the colors..

theEviljedi
Do you have the original pic? That is without the colors.

Ratcat
Which email, I get sooooo many from you EJ!!!!

Dim
I don't...it was blurry so I tossed it.

theEviljedi
To Dim: Oh shucks.sad
To Ratcat: All of them.stick out tongue

Dim
Sorry...I just don't have alot of pics of me..

theEviljedi
If I were you I would take a lot.

Ratcat
Dim,

2X + 3Y = 13

if Y=3 what is X?

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
X=2

Do I pass now? laughing out loud

Ratcat
I thought you'd find that lesson totallu unstimulating! laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah well...been there...done that, ya know? big grin

Ratcat
Here endeth the lesson. smile

theEviljedi
Please RC,that was easy. Got anything more difficult?

Ratcat
Sorry, that was for Dim.

theEviljedi
How' bout one for me?

Ratcat
Hmmmmm, I don't think so. That would be a bit wierd... laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
I flunked algebra in tenth grade then took it again with a different teacher in twelfth grade and got a B. Go figure. No math questions for Gundark, thank you. I'll just stick with putting the garnish around Daft and EJ. laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah...I'm not a whiz at math either...well, that's sort of an understatement...I can't even remember how do long division laughing out loud

Ratcat
Wow, now it must have been a longtime since you did any to have forgotten that! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Or am I talking a cross purposes?

Dim
HEhehehe...Actually that's VERY true...laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
Math in school was boring. I alway ended up with it first thing in the morning when I was still half asleep. Yeesh.

queeq
So you started cooking? laughing out loud

queeq out

theEviljedi
I have math 6th hr. this year.

queeq
That makes you the smart one among us. laughing out loud

queeq out

theEviljedi
I guess it does.laughing out loud

Gundark
All hail the superior brain of EJ the Emporer ! Ooops...think I'm onto something here...laughing out loud

queeq
OH EJ. What is thy bidding, my master. wink

queeq out

Ratcat
Hey Dim, don't ya love it when they all think they know what we were talking about.....

Dim
Yep...boy, if they only knew...big grin

Ratcat
Actually, what were we talking about.... laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmmm remedial math? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Someone, please change the subject....

Dim
Okay...hmmmm, Grammar?

Ratcat
My Gramma died. sad

Dim
So did mine...sad , but she was 95 years old..

Ratcat
Yeah, mine was 95 and it was 6 years ago.

Dim
Everyone's dying on us! sad

queeq
What's all this then? Looks like RC and Dim are on a roll by themselves. Can anyone else still post here on the forums or should we leave you two alone? Tsk tsk tsk and I thought RC was married...

queeq out

Ratcat
Well when no one else seems yo be able to find time to post. I guess Dim and I will have to find other ways to amuse ourselves. wink

theEviljedi
Oh,I see.laughing out loud

Dim
HUH? wink

queeq
You mind doing that somewhere else? laughing out loud There might be children around.

queeq out

Ratcat
Well yes, EJ is here I guess. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
Hey don't look at me...I'm not doing anything! I'm a good girl..big grin

queeq
Yeah right. The last time I heard that .... errr.... no, besides me and EJ there may be other children around.

queeq out

theEviljedi
Children? I am no child.laughing out loud

Dim
Well, still too young to be seeing RC's antics laughing out loud

theEviljedi
laughing out loud Yes mam. sad

queeq
RC's antics? Ugh...sad

So EJ. Time's running out on you. Only a few more days until we reach your deadline of posting your pic. evil face

queeq out

Dim
Yeah..I hope you're ready for your closeup EJ..

theEviljedi
My mom order me some poloraid film...it should be coming in soon.smile

queeq
I hear an excuse coming up... laughing out loud

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
Where are the pictures, RC spends time continuing these and no one <AHEM EJ!!> posts their pics wink

queeq
RC's been continuing them since we're still waiting EJ's. He's just too good at coming up with excuses, but patience is a good thing UBH.

queeq out

Ratcat
Hey, I've given up on the whole idea. No more pics from me for the foreseeable future. Took some yetserday and they look aweful. A lack of a good tan doesn't suit me.... And no more Florida until at least 2002...sad

Gundark
We're gonna take some pictures of our labradors and our bichon in front of the Christmas tree and some with each other...if I get a good one, I'll send it to Dimmy.

Man, have I been busy over Christmas !!! This is the first chance I had to post since...I think last Thursday. Gotta check out all the chatter !!! smile

queeq
More pics from the Gundy family, what a sight that will be.

Good to have you back Gundy-dear... wink

queeq out

Ratcat
Think I'll start on Dim again. he he.

queeq
So nothing's changed, eh, RC? laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
OH come on...*pout* It's EJ's turn!

queeq
I agree. EJ's promised us a pic before New Year, so he has two more days left.

queeq out

theEviljedi
I didn't say before the New Year I said around Christmas.

Dim
Better hurry up then...big grin

theEviljedi
I'm working on it. And what's your address? I lost it.sad

Ratcat
That's a lame excuse, it's right there on her profile.

Dim
Yep [email protected] stick out tongue

UnknownBountyHunter
Since it might be 2 more post continuations before EJ spills the photography to Dim, I say we just save him the time and but a picture of the poster child for the Life cereal box in his place laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Or how about this instead.laughing out loud

www.cbs.com/primetime/sur...hard.shtml

Gundark
Hey, I thought he played for the other team, EJ !! laughing out loud

(Gundark returns to dusting Xizor's picture, humming lightly)

Dim
EJ, Are you going to send me a pic before I'm old and grey?..

Darth Daft
Well try to make his pic be the first post of the next "Grandfather of the son of the sister of the son of the uncle of the dog of what ya look like"
We're running outta room here

Dim
*performs funeral rites*

Topic closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.