Neo's Role in Matrix:Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freedmind_Tom
what (taking into account that what he was prophetised to do wasn't true or he failed to do so in reloaded) is Neo's role gonna be in Revolutions do you belive he will end the war himself or just be a contributer? or what?

Crash_Overload
I think he will try to go to the Matrix Centrak Processing Unit ( CPU ) in thereal world and shut it down manually. He has greater chances with being able to sense them.

Korri
good question

Freedmind_Tom
thanx korrie. i have heard and belive that neo finds a way to duplicate himself just like smith and there is a huge showdown between 100 neos and smiths if u look at the trailer at the end of enter the matrix game u can see evidence of this

Crash_Overload
No. All you see is 1 Neo and 1 Smith dueling. With about 145,365,634,523,954,237,572,436,578,246,578,243,65
6,135,891,258,934,657,816,568,145 Smiths watching. (hum, thats more people then there are on earth...)

Freedmind_Tom
I know that was stupid of me it dont support neos duplication skills at all whoops wacko

Crash_Overload
you mean wacko

Freedmind_Tom
no im serious i didnt think it through

Crash_Overload
o.

Freedmind_Tom
he must be a prime factor in the conclusion but i dont see how after how the build up to his main part in the war failed

Korri
wudnt that be gr8 loads of neos mmmmmmmmmm love sorry ill shut up now embarrasment

icansee
I think that both systems will co exist. My reasons for this comes from reloaded: Night talk with Neo and the guy with the white hair at Zion (We need machines talk etc), plus what the Oracle said about the future " I am only interested in the future and the only way we are going to get there is together". They cannot go back to the stone age all over again it would be going backward, plus since T3 is going in the same direction the W brothers would want therir movie to be different.

revolution_man
joel silver sad that by the end of revolutions, and i quote, "smith will not be the only person who can clone himself"...i think that unless they pull it off in a smart way, someone else being able to clone themself would be weird and would take a bit of the odds of them succeding away from the movie, ya know?

SpikeSpiegel
This enough...?

The Omega

JediHDM
I don't think Neo has no purpose. I think that part of Neo's destiny was to stop the cycle, and his love for Trinity caused this. I think Neo's ultimate purpose is to restore humanity. Neo and Smith are opposites, light and dark. Therefore i think Neo will be the one who can clone himself, but i don't think it will be the same as Smith does. When Smith tries to take over Neo, Neo says it feels like dying. Therefore, i think that, when Smith clones himself, he really destroys the mind of the human he takes over. I think that when Neo beats Smith, he will clone himself into Smiths body, and then he will propagate himself throughout all the other bodies, (which at this time might be everyone hard-wired into the Matrix, including other programs) and restore their minds, like he does for Trinity. Neo will be "all that stands in way", and as the Oracle has already stated "I'm interested in one thing Neo, the future, and believe me, the only way to get there, is together.", then, if Smith succeeds in killing every human, including Neo, then Smith will have what he wants (to be free of the Matrix for ever), at the cost of killing all the humans and machines who require the Matrix. I'm sorry, i just noticed that im rambling, and this doesn't exactly make a whole lot of sense, so if anyone can rephrase this, to make more sense, i would be more than grateful.

JediHDM
sorry, people, but i have been informed by a friend of mine, who's idea i hold in very high regard, that my last post is unintelligible, ergo, i am posting a response to my last post, so, disregard that one and read this one. It is the same idea, but rephrased, to be more easily understood.

I don't think Neo has no purpose. I think that part of Neo's destiny was to stop the cycle, and his love for Trinity caused this. I think Neo's ultimate purpose is to restore humanity. Neo and Smith are opposites, light and dark. Therefore i think Neo will be the one who can clone himself, but i don't think it will be the same as Smith does. When Smith tries to take over Neo, Neo says it feels like dying. Therefore, i think that, when Smith clones himself, he really destroys the mind of the human he takes over. I think that when Neo beats Smith, he will clone himself into Smiths body, and then he will propagate himself throughout all the other bodies, (which at this time might be everyone hard-wired into the Matrix, including other programs) and restore their minds, like he does for Trinity. If Smith succeeds in killing every human, including Neo, then Smith will have what he wants (to be free of the Matrix for ever), at the cost of killing all the humans and machines who require the Matrix. Neo is "all that stands in way", and as the Oracle has already stated "I'm interested in one thing Neo, the future, and believe me, the only way to get there, is together.", i believe these two thoughts to be the two possibilities to the end of "Revloutions".

Korri
heehee!!! thats alot eek!

jiggaman8604
Well...heres an idea from a cynic...Revolutions is simply going through the motions of what is to happen to the matrix (see...zion destroyed, surviovors, start over again) And the movie will end with simply another blank screen and the matrix rebooting

JediHDM
I AM a cynic, and that doesn't fit with the whole reason for making these movies. Whats the point of making three movies, delving into deeply religious and philosophical ideas, if, at the end, every rebel dies and it starts over? It is too EASY for that to happen. doctor

Sifer
This cycle is different, this cycle is being shown for a purpose, something is going to change.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.