Animatrix or Matrix Trinity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
Which Trinity do you think's cooler?

Personally, Matrix Trinity's kinda... gimpy. There's a rule there somewhere...a-ha!

Animatrix Trinity (you see her properly in "A Detective Story"wink is a lot cooler, and although a little more enigmatic in ADS, she appears a lot more focused, and not a Keanu fangirl like the hordes out there (which include myself - and hey, I'm not jumping on the Matrix bandwagon, I've loved Keanu since Bill & Ted!)

~Ikobe

Crash_Overload
Humhum.
the animatrix Trinity is a lot COOLER. But the Matrix one is funnier.

Persephone: A kiss, from the one.
Trinity: WHAT!!?!!?!!
Persephone: Only a sample.
Trinity: How would you like to sample my gun?

Metroplex
There isnt a lot of scenes with Trinity in the Animatrix. Only in Detective stroy and a little bit on Kid's stroy. I think that the are both cool.

But how old is Trinity??? In Detective story, she is waaaayyyy back in time.

nickjs21
no she isn't. if you're talking about the story being in black and white, you weren't paying much attention. the man's in a chat room, so it obviously did not take place in the thirties (not to mention the fact that agent smith tells morpheus that the whole matrix's time frame is the peak of human civilization, a.k.a. now). they were just going for a film noir look, what with it being a detective story and all.

i liked the movie trinity better, just because she doesn't do anything in the animatrix. she's in it for two minutes. and she never says "dodge this," so the movie trin wins hands down.

on a side note, ikobe, bill and ted rules. party on, dudes.

Korri
neither i h8 them both mad

Ikobe
Nick: May the triumphant excellence be with you, dude.

~Ikobe (T. Logan?!)

Korri
miffed:

gabimr2
hahahaaahhahaah laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

The Omega

gabimr2
I prefer trinity in the movie.. smile

Korri
i suppose if i had to pick one it would be the Animatrix one b'coz she is an illusion n there is none of that "funny buisness"

Sifer
What is funny about sex? It's something we HAVE to do if we want our species to survive and people do it every bloody day. Grow up people - it's sex, not ****in' Chubby Brown.

Oh and not to mention, it's something we have to do in order to.......evolve *gasp" big grin

Dexx
i kind of don't like that bad ass attitude she has. Especially when she threatens that merovingian's bodyguard

gabimr2
no ..rong.. that's not a bad acctituude.. is a COOL actitude.. wink

Dexx
it's pretty much lame. She gets kicked every time stick out tongue....the twins the agents. yeah..she can handle regular guards laughing

Ikobe
Either way, she's not the anomaly or some sexy virus that could wipe out a section of the Matrix so we don't care.

smile

~AI

Dexx
well..i guess she did crack the irs database, afterall...

Korri
no i was talkin abt...oh neva mind

Ikobe
What's an IRS base anyhow?

~AI

gabimr2
hey korri!!hate more trinity ...........

Darth Vicious
i really could care less for either one, shes kinda ugly and has no ass, he shouldve left her die and i agree, she always gets her ass kicked!

Ikobe
She can ride a motorbike though. However in a world where knowledge is downloaded, I think even Korri could.

~AI

Korri
miffed

dont rub it in please Gabi

gabimr2
big grin okey okey embarrasment

Verity
She's cool in both.....it's based on matrix Trinity anyway, and her voice in the Animatrix!!.... cool

Korri
ok Gabi that is enuff! sad

gabimr2
ahahahahah okeyy .. Iam sorry!

Korri
so u should be!! lol

gabimr2
hhahahaha embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

VenomVA
I think Matrix Trinity is better, Animatrix Trinity didn't do much in Kid's story or A Detective Story.

Korri
smile

gabimr2
hahahahaha Iam a good sis smile

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.