LONGSHOT is he forgotten????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Logan
Here we have a character who spent time with the X-Men during, before and after one of their most difficult times the Mutant Massacre has this character fallen by the wayside to be forgotten in the list of the many X-Men of the past, present and future or should he be regarded as a potentioal saviour of Xavier's most exellent x-men.

Your words Ladies and Gentlemen please

Metroplex
I dont really know much about longshot. All i know is that he's a mutant with the power ofluck and hes married to Dazzler living in the Mojo universe. Can you tell me more about him???

Kes
yeh. who's longshot?blink

Logan
Longshot has hollow bone making him very light and agile he fights by throwing knife blades from a bandolier he has only three fingers per hand also Longshot has the ability to gain glimpses of things from inaminate object (similar to phoebe in charmed) though his main power is altering the laws of probability in his favour for this guy a million to one chance works nine tiome out of ten. Longshot is not realy a mutant but was created by Mojo as some kind of ruler but ended up defeating him instead he is married to Dazzler but was also married to Spiral in the Mojo universe. His uniform was black leather and he had a glow around one eye when using his power (Like Cable)

Kes
Thanks Logan. Cool smile

MarvelFan
Most Comic book movies suck because they are made for a fan base that doesn't give a **** about the books...

Kes
Well not everybody has access (sp) to the books.sad

LanceWindu
I do, but I still don't know who Longshot is.

If you can find an image of him and put it in this topic I'd greatly appreciate it.

Logan
not much on the net here's noe to begin with though

LanceWindu
I still have no clue.

Kes
Looks cool big grin

Metroplex
Go to www.google.ca to look for info on longshot. If you click the image icon under the search bar, you should get a whole bunch of pics of him.

Morph
I remember Longshot from eXiles in Mojoverse. He was cool as shit, especially with the mullet.

Northstar's bf
He is not forgotten just lame his muntant abillity was Xtreme luck

kohl
but what about his psychometry? that's a great power.

kohl

kohl
---

Gambit83
I remember Longshot. i had an action figure of him when I was little.....with knife throwing action!! big grin

kohl
really? that's neat.

Gambit83
yeah, i was going to post a picture of it, but I can't 'cause I'm new

kohl
do try again when you have more posts.

Gambit83
ok, I willsmile

Maelstrom
Longshot is one of my fav. X-men. He is a mutant, something about being created by Mojo and turning out independent from the herd. He has hollow bones and dexterity. When no one else can do it, they turn to longshot. Longshot has that something that every hero wants, he is the embodiment of the perfect dexterity.

juggernaut26
i hope he's forgotten i never liked him

Baradok
if you think about the word rogue fits him with the utmost perfectness
he is to say as skilled as most wish to be

gambit88
oh i hate him i'm again with juggernaut

DezW

juggernaut26
wait longshot is the gay guy right

SK88728
so what is his power? I dont get it... What the f**k? no confused

juggernaut26
me either so he can't be to important if two people on here don't know about him

Gambit83
well.. he can...throw...knives huh What the f**k?

laughing

Baradok
his powers like Wolverine and Sabertooth is his heightened dexterity... hes like a Green Arrow gimick

DezW
he isn't gay!

and his power is (from the comic): if he knew exactly what he want to do or be, it will be or he can do. So if the throw the knives, he always find the enemys weakest point. He is the most luckiest man on Earth.

Baradok
first most luckiest is incorrect and second of all yes he is very lucky and he has that undoubtable accuracy

thorncrawler
he can change probabibilty

Kes
Baradok> Its kinda annoying when ppl correct other ppl's phrases.
It sounds snobbish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.