Support A Good Cause

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Please sign this petition to get an Obi-Wan game released on the PC. www.petitiononline.com/obipc/

Darth Daft
I would sign it, only I can't work out how.

King Jedi
What's wrong? You just click the link and type your name. Is their problems with the link?

theEviljedi
I've already signed it KJ. smile

Darth Daft
When I click the link it just takes me to a petition search engine and doesn't have anything to do with Obi-Wan.

Sorry, I'm rubbish at using the internet.

Gundark
Sorry, KJ. I'm as daft as daft is. It takes me to a search engine also. Help ? sad

King Jedi
www.petitiononline.com/ob1pc
Sorry everyone but the link was wrong. It's fixed now so please sign the petition at this new link.

Darth Daft
Thanx KJ. I've signed it now.

Gundark
Thanks a bunch, KJ. I put my John Hancock on it. cool

King Jedi
Just to let everyone who signed the petition know - The person who started it got a letter from Lucas Arts saying they aren't going to release the Obi-Wan game but will be releasing a lot of new games for Ep2. He hasn't given them the petition yet but I doubt it will make much difference. Thanks for signing it anyway.

Darth Daft
Ah well. Well if the game gets loads of really rubbish reviews then I guess we won't be bothered quite as much about the fact that it never got released on the PC. I'll probably end up playing on it on another format.

theEviljedi
I just wish they would release ALL of the games for ALL of the councils.

Dim
I know ...but it's an economic decision..PC games make the least amount of money compared to what it takes to produce them...

theEviljedi
I know but what about Nintendo? They haven't had a saber-swinging game since SNES' ROTJ.

yodaadoy9
*signed the petition*

I'm really mad at Lucasarts. All I have to play games on is a computer and all the new games that are coming out are on different systems.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.