Any ep3 opinions come strait here!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cookies2006
Post any ep3 opinions here. The name of ep3, the deaths in ep3, videogames about ep3, and toys. anything at all post it here. cool

Catch 22
Because there isn't a whole forum for that stuff???

Oh, yeah, right.... roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

cookies2006
whatever. What shall we discuss first?

Raz
Episode III: Showdown

Catch 22
Whooo, get you. Handbags at dawn huh? laughing out loud

cookies2006
Showdown?

Julie
I dunno.....I just wish it were July 16th at the moment......then i'd be floating in the SW universe and wouldn't care that there's 68somthing ish days left til the EPIII release

cookies2006
one of those fan fair things?

starwarsbuff
I hearrd there were going to be a ton of deaths because in the 4th movie there are like no Jedi peoplers so all of them have to die. But besides the Jedi and Padme, who else is dying?

robert-batman
Amidala dies, chewbaca will be in it, and i heard Anikin and Obi wan fight, and Anakin gets kicked in to a volcano

robert-batman
Oh, and don't forget, the jedi must die

cookies2006
yea averybody cept obi wan,yoda,Vader,palpatine,luke ,and leia.Oh and the clone army of course.

Rogue Jedi
is it a volcano or a smelting pit anakin falls into? i heard it was a smelting pit. SHOWDOWN AT THE CORUSCANT CORRAL!! LOL rock

cookies2006
Either one it will be so frikin tight.

Ushgarak
Bail survives as well; people keep forgetting him.

yerssot
what was the common phrase about people dieing in EpIII?
Everyone dies besides Bail, OB1, Yoda, Palpa and Anakin/Vader?

cookies2006
Who's bail?and luke,leia, and the clone army live too.

yerssot
that is IF luke and leia will be born (highly likely at this point)

Bail Organa, the dude that will adopt Leia

cookies2006
Oh what happens to him?Or will that be covered in ep3?

yerssot
probably was on alderaan when the DS gave it a quick visit

Rogue Jedi
agreed. ive always assumed that he was killed in ep.4 when alderaan was destroyed.

cookies2006
Yea thats sucked.

Altar[1stONE]
Anakin falls in a courasaunt reactor , it has like reactor waste , acid if you will. Obi wan chases anakin into the reactor , after anakin killed a few jedi at the jedi temple. While this goes on , tie fighters and the republics fighters are fighting above.

cookies2006
Is this for real?

Altar[1stONE]
Its a logical guess , but it would be relevent if it was true.

Rogue Jedi
i am pretty sure anakin falls into a smelting pit. i read this somewhere. forgot where. star wars insider, i think.

imhotep

cookies2006
almost anyway it gona be so tight.

Lucas Sucks!
well..... all i know is that the fight will be at a huge volcanic planet... why the exageration? i dont know maybe they want to overdo the namek saga.... hahahaha and that is going to be the longest fight of all with fire everywhere i guess. but the planet thing is official

cookies2006
Mace does it to anakin doesnt he?

Ushgarak
Planet thing isn't actually official yet, Lucas.

Lucas Sucks!
well thats what they said that they were working on a volcanic planet, didnt said it was for that scene in particular but thats what it seems.

cookies2006
prolly right.

aneekin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.