The training of luke....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
ok, padawans are chosen at infancy for training, right? then why didnt obi wan keep luke and train him from infancy? my guess is that vader would have detected the training through the force and hunted them down.

yerssot
well, if the empire is hunting jedi, why keep their only hope (as he said in ESB)? I mean, they find OB1 AND Luke and everything is lost

Rogue Jedi
i agree, but it seems that luke would be safer with a jedi master than a couple of moisture farmers.

yerssot
the only thing he would miss was an early training, I think

cookies2006
I dont see why darth vader didnt look for his son. He had his daughter. Maybe if he would have found luke b4 OBi1 then it would of been a totally different story.

yerssot
he didn't know about leia!

cookies2006
What do u mean. He was like all over her at the beginning.

Rogue Jedi
because she is a member of the imperial senate. she turns spy and steals the death star plans.

yerssot
Vader knew nothing about Leia, that's what OB1 said in ROTJ

jedi x
i do not believe that ob1 knew of lukes whear abouts. you have to remeber "rouge Jedi" luke knew nothing of his powers at that time so maybe ob! could not feel him

Ushgarak
Remember as soon as Luke began his training the Emperor sensed the new threat via the Force. It was imperative that Obi-Wan waited as long as practically possible before starting out. He knew Luke, as his father's on, would be talented enough to pick up the basics quickly, the trick was keeping him on the straight and narrow.

cookies2006
It would just seem like vader would remember his son and daughters name. Weird is all im saying.

Rogue Jedi
of course obi wan knew lukes whereabouts. he delivers luke to owen and beru, right?

yerssot
that's still not sure...
C22 had a theory about Padme bringing Luke, which I like

Rogue Jedi
man, my head hurts.....

yerssot
skip my last post smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.