Whats with the door on the floor in ETM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crappybob
IN the training construct where to beat up 20 police and then knock 20 police off the sides. THere is a door on the floor. As soon as you walk into the room look down and right. I have tried to fall off in every way but it keeps putting me on the center of the ring. Why would they put a door down there? Has anyone went in there?

www . crappybobandnicbig . com

Crappybob
No one knows anything?

Stovenutts
ive never seen it

Crappybob
Actually there are two doors. One close to the entrance and one down along the wall of the box that you fight on top of. You have to look down and right as soon as you walk through the hallway and enter the room. You can't see them from on top where you do your fighting. THey must be there for a reason. It's driving me to the brink of sanity.

DarkMage31
There is a lot of speculation about this... I'll get back to you...

DarkMage31
Sorry, so much going on around here... Anyway, here's my 2 cents:

There has been much rumor and speculation as to what these "doors" can be. One rumor is that it is an Agent training room. This, however, is most likely false. The rumor was that when you are Neo, you fly down there and fight Agents. But, since there is no Neo in the game, this must not be true.

So, in the meantime, these "doors" are merely glitches in the Construct or our own eyes decieving us. And anyway, why would they put doors on the floor???

Just my thoughts,
-DM31

The Omega
Darkmage> To make us ponder endlessly? big grin

Evil Dead
#1. They aren't technically on the floor............the platform you are fighting on top of is actually a building, you are fighting on the roof.......the two doors at the bottom aren't on the floor, they are standing upright as entrances to the building........

#2. For those of you who can't see the doors........turn the brightness on your tv/computer screen all the way up.........as soon as you enter that room, look over the banister to your right in first person mode.......if you have a sniper's rifle you can actually zoom in and see the electronic lock on the door closest to you.........

#3. I have no clue how to get down there........I've also tried every way I can possibly think of............

DarkMage31
Maybe you are right, Omega... to make us ponder endlessly... if you have tried every possible way, why are we discussing this???
-DM31

Crash_Overload
If you ever see The_Architech , ask him. He seems to Know A LOT about them.

DarkMage31
What do you mean, them?

nEo1266
There are two doors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.