What films can't you wait to see?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
Following on from the "Favorite Films" topic and the train of thought started in the Christmas thread, I just wondered what filmns people are looking forward to seeing this winter and beyond. (We'll take Episode-II as a given!!!)

Mine:

Charlies Angels
Grinch
Rugrats in Paris (For my son of course)
Pokemon 2000 (Having to go under duress!)

Spiderman eventually!
X-Men 2
Fantastic Four (If it ever gets made!!!)

King Jedi
I'm looking forward to seeing Pearl Harbour.

theEviljedi
The,the,the,THE GRINCH. RC I saw the Rugrats in Paris today{big waist of money}I want to see Charlies Angels too. Has anyone seen Meet the Parents?

Ratcat
Thanks for the tip EJ, unfortunately I'm at the mercy of a 4 year old on the Rugrats and Pokemon films.

Dim
The only movie I want to see right now is Unbreakable...oh, and that Proof of ?...with Russell Crowe and Meg Ryan.

Darth Daft
I'm really looking forward to the next Matrix movies and I really wanna see the Lord of the Rings Trilogy. And as I rather liked reading the first book I am looking forward to the Harry Potter movie.

Ratcat
Sequels can be dangerous. SW is one of the few to do it well. James Bond also springs to mind.

theEviljedi
Home Alone 2 was pretty good too.So was The Godfather Part II.

Xizor
You stole all mine, I'm looking forward to seeing Unbreakable, Castaway(sp), Pearl Harbor and the movie where Mel Gibson hears ladies thoughts(?). I can't wait to see the next Matrix's, plus the Lord of the Rings are some of the greatest books of all time, I can't wait to see those to. There's also loads of movies coming out on video that I'll watch this weekend: the Patriot, the Perfect Storm, X-Men and Mission Impossible 2. I did see Meet the Parents and loved it. EJ I'm curious to know why you go see all these kiddie movies if you don't have a four year old son. Rugrats? Even the Grinch sounds to childish to get worked up over.

Darth Daft
Some kids movies aren't bad ya know. I liked Titan AE and Toy Story 2.

theEviljedi
Well,the theater I went to only had 3 movies and that was the best choice with The Grinch sold out.

Ratcat
I think the Grinch is one of thoise where it's aimed at the kids on one level and adults on another. Similar to the Toy Story mobvies or the Simpsons on TV in that respect.

Jedimaster3838
I saw the Grinch and I kinda liked it. The girl I went with loved it and I have to admit that Jim Carey did a great job. As far as movies I can't wait to see: 13 Days, Jurassic Park 3, Matrix 2 and 3, X-Men 2, Timeline, and of course STAR WARS EPISODES TWO AND THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gundark
Ep2 & 3 go without saying. I'm going to see the Grinch on Sunday. I want to see Castaway and Dracula 2000. Whatever happened to Superman Lives ? Anybody know ?

Ratcat
Nick Cage pulled out and without a big star in the tights and cape the studios won't touch it.

Darth Daft
Anyone heard of Dungeons and Dragons? I've not heard much info about it and I'm not sure if it's meant to be for kids or for adults or for both. Still, it sounds like my kind of thing, so I'm looking forward to that.

Gundark
I can't believe Cage flew the cage. Did he want more money ? BTW the grinch was great. Jim Carrey is a scream, although some of the in-jokes were over little kids heads.

Ratcat
DD, I've heard about it. I think it's gonna be aimed at the 20somethinsg and up who were all playing D&D in the eighties.

Darth Daft
Oh right. Cheers RC. Never ever played D&D before, but I've heard there were over 300 characters in it.
By the way, great lightsabre on your sig.

Menarytom2000

Darth Daft

theEviljedi
I saw The Grinch and was sort of disapointed. It just didn't live up to all the hype.sad

Dim
I think the publicity did more harm than good for the Grinch..and I heard that D&D was terrible..which is how movies about D&D usually are..no big news there.

theEviljedi
I only became interested in it because it stars Marlon Wayans.

cermiestar
i saw pearly harbour...bad

old threads are strange....big grin

RonyLeBeau
I want to see Girl with the Pearl Earring. I read the book and loved it.

Gotwa
I want to see a Wheel of Time movie. That would kick so much ass.. It'd probably 4 hrs per book though. >.o

holy shit, this thread was made in ****ing 2000! and people are replying to this now!? wtf!

Gotwa
Lol.. that's what I first said.

i don't think ratcat is even a f-ing member anymore!..well he doesn't post at least..jesus

LanceWindu
He has his own forum, that's the main reason he doesn't post anymore...Ratcat's new name on here is Catch22, so if you see a Catch22 post...it's RC.

badkittykitty
why did he change his name...he had so many post and stuff as rat cat?

LanceWindu
I think because he might have come back as Catch because Raz and Ratcat were not friends with eachother for a while.

badkittykitty
ah I see,now I know the mystery behind ratcat..thanks lance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.