Weird things you like....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
I was just sitting here, bored to death, and then a topic popped into my mind! This one! (too lazy to type title). I was wondering what weird things you guys like, for example, for some reason, I like Semitaries(sp). No idea why, I just do. How about you guys> What weird things do you like?

*maybe throught this topic I won't look so weirdstick out tongue*

VampirePrincess
I like fetish toys... Thats wierd enough wouldn't you say?

lol

LilySatine
You scary child! stick out tongue
Can't think of anything at the moment...so I guess I'm normalroll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Normal enough for me anyway... stick out tongue

I really don't know. I'll occassionally act out stories in my head or make movies in my head. I'm a bit too addicted to the computer as well.

LilySatine
Ooooh! I thought of one!

I like yerss. laughing

Captain REX
Well, that's one thing everyone has a problem with liking... big grin

shadow_angel
Haha ,cute big grin

turdmuppet
i like to make barbie doll wigs from pube shavings

LilMimister006
I have this weird hobby of creating bookmarks! (with different decorations and pictures and stringy-thingies on the end and stuff) lol laughing out loud happy keeps me occupied when im bored to death big grin

Stovenutts
thats disturbing

LilMimister006
making bookmarks? confused lol

Stovenutts
no the post above yours thumb up

Tex
I like to smell leatherbig grin

Phoenix
the weird things i like.. various, but my friends would all say the weirdest is that i REALLY have a thing for guys who wear eyeliner... but they gotta look good with it!

shadow_angel
Smell of leather? I like the smell of gasoline....hm...that explains it

LilySatine
eek! How ironic!
I was just going to say that!!
*Drools at thought of smell*

shadow_angel
Haha, we're too alike big grin

LilySatine
Indeed we are! big grin
That could be because we're related...who knows!

Raz
Liking Byuk is worse...

frootlooplucy
i do that too! i also collect beads. dont make anything out of them, just collect them.

Phoenix
awwwwwww!! i love your siggie quote!

LilySatine
Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm a famous singer or actress and imagine I'm in an interview...usually when I'm home alone though. stick out tongue

diegocala
I like edible panties

robincooper
i like to sing in the shower!

LilySatine
Singing in the shower...can't forget that one! wink

robincooper
whats wrong with singing in the shower? embarrasment

LilySatine
Absolutely nothing!
Tis oodles of fun indeed! big grin

robincooper
you do it as well? what do you sing then? smile

LilySatine
Mostly love songs. wink
Usually those from Moulin Rouge.
Oh! And Disney songs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

robincooper
i sing heavy metal i'm a rocker see rock like ramstein and rock ballads... i don't think iv'e ever sang a moulin rouge song though!

LilySatine
You should try it!! stick out tongue

robincooper
which one then!... anyone

Smllfry247
I like to put on a whole bunch or really weird make up and pretend im a bunch of different celebs!! AOne day i was Marylin Manson the next day Brittney Spears!! Weird huh!! and i like to have lip syncing contests with my sis and friends!!

diegocala
I like wax on my nipples

Stovenutts
i listen to my CD player when i mow my lawn... i know its not that weird but most people dont do it

badkittykitty
I've gone to fetish parties I love the crazy clothes! so being smashed into tight pvc and corsets would be a weird thing I like I also love the smell of sulfer you know like burning matches.

Lara

Baylin
I dont consider you to be weird cos of the things you like. People always said I was weird for the same sorts of things. I say I'm normal, if they dont like what I do then they're weird!

Or does that make me weird.... blink

badkittykitty
your totally right baylin! the things people say I am weird about is what sparks their curiosity so I guess weird is in fact interesting...sometimes i am the most interesting (weird) person some people know! and I like it!!!

Rogue Jedi
i like the smell of burnt motor oil and gasoline. i also like mayo on my cheeseburgers and ketchup on my hot dogs, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!!

Evy_O
I'll mention a weird thing I DON'T like... Spaghetti wink
And weird things I DO like... Hmm... T-Jay ( roll eyes (sarcastic) ) Maths, Physics, Chemistry, singing in the shower of course and big and flashy earrings stick out tongue

There must be more... wink

Rogue Jedi
i like stuffed animals.

Baylin
Nice one Badkitty! The other thing I've found is that people called me weird because they're too scared to be little bit different! laughing Happy Dance

Corran
I don't like wierd things cos I am normal.

finti
you like Ever ton, that must be considered weird and abnormal wink

Celsius
I LOVE knives, especially really cool ones, like from fantasy type films, and i love anything Asian eg, samurai swords, history, food, people, culture, and i love the smell of freshly backed anything.
and im rweally fussy about the look of a womans hands, they must be feminine. im very deranged, arent i? roll eyes (sarcastic)

happy kine
i like to sit around doing nothing... when i'm done with that i like to rest.

shadow_angel
Now THAT'S heaven stick out tongue

Celsius
that sound like a lot of fun. stick out tongue

BellaButterfly
Originally posted by Captain REX
Normal enough for me anyway...

I really don't know. I'll occassionally act out stories in my head or make movies in my head.

ME TOO, WELL SOMETIMES! AND ALSO WHEN I GO TO THE BEACH AND THERE IS SAND IN YOU HAIR, WELL I LIKE DIGIING IT OUT WITH MY FINGERNAILS ! HEHE, ITS QOUITE WEIRD BUT I LIKE IT

BellaButterfly
EXCUSE MY SPELLING I WAS IN A HURRY!

Celsius
in a hurry to do what?

BellaButterfly
WEll in that time I was in a hurry giving my friend some notes because she was leaving, so I typed fast so i would be able to give them to her and say goodbye.

Celsius
oh... fair enough.

ChinaNiki
I like to read about serial killers.
I also like learning new languages.

Metroplex
i like fighting. Especially when one of my friends get in scrap. I go nuts and jump on them.

diegocala
I like to drink out of the dog dish

ChinaNiki
You don't get a crick in your neck from that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.