was the Architect watching in the first Matrix????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
evil face I was watching the Matrix yesterday and i noticed something, when the Agents captured Neo in the building at the beggining and take him to the interrogation room, the image we see while briefly is a room full of tv screens like the one in the room where the Architect was, Is it the same room? Was the Architect watching Neo even before he knew he was The One? Any Ideas????

Stovenutts
yes yes i agree. i already made a thread about this but noone posted anything.
and also the camera goes into the the interrogation room just like in reloaded when neo makes a choice

GABRIEL05
This is true. Spooky Ain't it. But the real question is: What does this mean? How much does the Archie Boy really know and how much of what he told Neo was true?

Godshinto
Well I have already seen the third movie and some of it is true and some of it was a stretch. and as for the room with all of the tv's it isn't the same room. I know I was on the set of the first one I was in Sydney when they were filming the first part I didn't know what it was at the time but now I feel it was an honor.

Korri
eek! uve seen the 3rd one already?

Kes
Godshinto care to share? See lots of ppl claim that and never deliever so we say they are full of S***. Care to prove you are the real thing?

Korri
tell tell tell big grin

Skittles19
please u guys,
don't even fall for it smile
wait untill the movie comes out

AliasNeo15
ya thumb up

GABRIEL05
Ahhhh y'know something. Godshinto says that he knows whats going to happen on every movie. Either you work in Hollywood my friend or your a "pre-screener" guy. But in anycase keep doin yo damm thang so you do yo damm thang

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.