Where in the World is queeq?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Okay, he's not in Germany, Austria, India, the North Pole or Mars (sorry Gundark, he's not an alien). I think there's only like 170 countries...eventually you'll have to get it...

queeq
Aha, the guessing contest begins. With a seperate thread on this, the stakes go up again. I'll be rich soon. smile

queeq out

Ratcat
Where oh where oh where is queeq,
Where can queeq be?

Sorry, I was having a Bear in the Big Blue House moment......

Darth Daft
Hmmm.....queeq sounds rather like an Alderaan sort of name. Ok, he's from Alderaan. No doubt about it.

queeq
So far RC got closest of you all. Hehehehe laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
Somewhere in Europe? Hmmmm, Bavaria? Is that a country or a part of another country?

Dim
That's a part of Germany...keep guessing.

queeq
Nananananaaaaa. Hehehehe, come on, try some more.

queeq out

Ratcat
Well looking at the times you post, I would say you're either quite close to the UK or you're near to Astralia or New Zealand.

Of course, Raz could just tracert you IP and that would pretty much track you down. smile

queeq
Now, don't go cheating on me RC. Be a sport.

queeq out

Ratcat
OK, my next guess is that you live in Spain.

Dim
I think you need to stick with you time zone theory..

Ratcat
Well Spain is only 1 or 2 hours off, but your tone would indicate that I am incorrect.

Let's try Australia or New Zealand. If it's NZ then I'm not about to start guessing whether it's north or south island.

queeq
*yawn*

Try again. The stakes are really high now. And the clock is ticking. Tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock.... evil face

queeq out

Ratcat
At least tell me if your Northern or Southern hemesphere

queeq
Nope

queeq out

Darth Daft
I think it's more likely that he's from the northern hemisphere.

France, yes, France. Gotta be.

Ratcat
Switzerland?

Darth Daft
Sweden?
Finland?

queeq
The buzzer's already gone dead with all that activity. Not even close, I might say. Did I ever mention I am awake at very strange hourse....?

queeq out

Ratcat
Singapore or Malaysia?

Darth Daft
You're South African aren't you?
I don't know what it was, I suddenly felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror, "queeq is from South Africa! queeq is from South Africa!"

Ratcat
Aw no, I hope not because that will mean that every time I read something from queeq I'll think of that line in the SA immigration office in Lethal Weapon 3.

Not that I have anything against South Africans, be they white or black but that line was just classic:

"But..... your eh blick!" laughing out loud And Danny Glover made that scene!

Dim
You know...the funny thing is you're totally wrong..but at the same time you're closer than you think..

Ratcat
Let me guess, queeq is Danny Glover!!!

I still think he's in the UK or Ireland.

Oh God! You're not French are you?

queeq
And what is wrong about being from South Africa? Hmmmmmmm?

Err...and no.... I am not French (thank God).

queeq out

Ratcat
Nothing wrong with being South African, I just always think of that scene when I meet anyone from SA.

Dim
laughing out loud What's wrong with the French?

RC..THINK! (can I give clues?)

Ratcat
Germany, that's my final answer and I don't want to phone a friend.

..or Holland?

Dim
eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! *squeal*eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Ratcat
squeal Yes or squeal No????

queeq
*yawn*

What's wrong with the French? Obviously you never met one.

queeq out

Ratcat
Dunno, you said and I quote.

"Err...and no.... I am not French (thank God)."

Dim
QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQ!!!! *squeal*

and know I haven't met any French people..

Ratcat
You're not from Greece are you? Or a greek island?

queeq
Dim, you should yell like that WHEN you meet a Frenchman. So please stop for now, you're hurting my ears with that nervous squeaky voice of yours..

And Greece...err... love to live there, but too bad, I don't.

queeq out

Ratcat
Nice?

Darth Daft
Right, he's either from Brazil or Argentina. Trust me, I know I'm right this time.

Ratcat
I actually don't care anymore sad

Dim
Oh RC....sad

Ratcat
OK, renewed enthusiasm. I'm convinced he's in Europe. Let's try Finland.

queeq
Finland? No, too cold.

queeq out

Dim
Are you actually ever going to tell him?

Gundark
How about Portugal ?

queeq
As I said, I might if you guess it right. And I'll tell you when you're wrong.

Portugal? I wish. But no.

queeq out

Ratcat
Actually, this time I've decided I really don't care.

Let someone else try and guess, I have a life.

queeq
Hmmmm, sounds familiar.

OK, I'll give a very clear hint this time. The right country has been mentioned and I did not lie about it. I can't make it anymore obvious than that. Except maybe by spelling it out to you guys.

queeq out

Gundark
Uncle.

queeq
Uncle?

queeq out

Darth Daft
When RC mentioned Australia and New Zealand you never said he was wrong. In fact, all you said was, "now don't cheat on me."

So, you from Australia?

queeq
No, but your way of deduction is the correct one. Well done, DD. Care to be my apprentice? laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
Not the man from uncle. I mean, uncle, I give up.

Xizor
Did we find out where this guy is from?

queeq
Not yet, Xizor. All the cards are on the table though. THe country has been mentioned and I did not say it was wrong. So all you have to do is go back and check it out. There's only two or three candidates.

But then if you don't care anymore, then it doesn't really seem to matter. Does it?

queeq out

Ratcat
Where is Lisbon? Just wondered cos of what I previously said about timezones.

Not that I am in anyway interested in this thread anymore.

Gundark
I though Lisbon was in Spain. Or maybe it is Portugal.

Ratcat
South Africa is on the right track. If not indeed the right place.

Is it South Africa. Or one of the African countries? There are too many to list them all.

queeq
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal.

It's not Portugal or Spain or any African country. But keep going, you're getting close.

queeq out

Ratcat
Anyone got a map? laughing out loud

queeq
www.maps.com? Maybe?

queeq out

Ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud Squeeeaaalllaughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Gundark
I say we go with RC's previous suggestion and sic Raz on him. evil face

queeq
Bring him on. I prefer a straight fight to all this nagging around. wink

queeq out

Ratcat
Thanks queeq, now I know where you are.

Gundark
Chewie, take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive. Okay, RC, talk, or we'll dangle you over the sarlaac pit. laughing out loud

Darth Daft
Holland

Gundark
Is that a guess or is that for real ?

Ratcat
I think it was a guess but I concur with the honorable delegate from Daftland.

queeq
And we have a winner, ladies and gentlemen.

Now will you excuse me. This thread is closing.

queeq out

Darth Daft
Always wanted to go to Holland. I hear the chicken there is nice. My dad says he went there once to Amsterdam and went into a sex museum and smoked loads of marajuana. Do you live in a windmill?

queeq
*sigh*
In case anyone was wondering or annoyed why I didn't want to reveal where I lived, Daft just gave the answer.

queeq out

Darth Daft
You live in a windmill? Hey man, that's cool. Better than to live in a boring little house like the rest of us. Have you ever grabbed onto one of the sales and gone the whole 360 degrees round? Ok, that sounds dangerous, but I know I'd go for it at least once in my life if I lived in a windmill.

queeq
Ok Ok I admit it. I live in a windmill, I wear wooden shoes, all I eat is cheese, in my garden I only grow tulips, I grow marihuana in my greenhouse, I own a brothel and I have sex all day long with lots of weird contraptions, I can also get you coke, heroine, crack, XTC, the works. Oh, and in my spare time I practise euthenasia for anyone who doesn't like to live anymore.

You got me, Daft.

queeq out

Darth Daft
God, I wish I was dutch.

queeq
No you don't. Everyone wants to be me.

And I'm just an average Dutchman, you should see my neighbours: double bladed windmill, trucks driving up and down shipping the drugs, thousands of women from Eastern Europe standing in line to apply for a job. I'm just a nobody, really, but it's hard to live up to the expectations of the world. I don't enjoy it or anything, but we are obliged to do it. They have nazi's checking out our drug quota and counting if the number of women exceeds 10. It's a hard life, but someone has to do it.

queeq out

Ratcat
Actually I got it at 3 this afternoon

Dim
I'd think of an intelligent response but queeq's just so damn funny..laughing out loud

Ratcat
So, clogs all round then! They must make it hard to drive.laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, we only drive trucks though to transport our drugs and tulips. And since we make so much money we have the pedals widened.

queeq out

Dim
I had a pair of wooden shoes when I was very small....

queeq
I pity you...

queeq out

Dim
I thought they were coool...They were actually some kind of house decoration...but I was so little that I would put them on and play with them..I just remembered that!...weird how all of the sudden things get triggered that haven't been remembered for years...

Raz
I know this is very late. But this is what I've been able to find out about our friend:

* queeq lives in the Netherlands
* Possibily in Amsterdam (or near)
* queeqs on a dialup modem
* Using ISP: Planet Internet

I could have stopped this thread after the first post. But for some reason I didn't stick out tongue

King Jedi
When I think of Holland I see Orange and good football players.

queeq
Big Brother Raz is watching you. Scary.

And everyone in Holland lives near Amsterdam. It's just a dinky little country.

Orange. Yes
Good football players. Yes
Good national team. Errrr.....

queeq out

Ratcat
So, we gome to you to;

a. Score a Goal
b. Score a Woman
c. Score an Ounce

You're just a great one stop shop.

I have to say that from my perspective all the bad things you mentioned are generally associated with Amsterdam rather that Holland as a whole.

So are you actually dutch or did you move from another country?

queeq
Since you know everything about me, I might as well tell you the rest.

Yes, I'm Dutch. I was born in the US though, but my parents were Dutch and they returned to Holland when I was about seven months old. So I was raised entirely in Holland.

And yes, most of what your hear IS about Amsterdam. But the legislation on legal prostitution and drugs is nationwide of course. You find all that virtually everywhere. Amsterdam's not really Dutch, it's almost like a separate country. But that goes for most metropolitan cities like New York, London, Paris, Rome, Athens. IMHO OC.

queeq out

Darth Daft
So are clogs very comfortable? They seem like they must be very stiff and tight. I'd probably get a load of blisters.

Ratcat
BUt this all probably goes along the same lines as the whole "All British people ahve butlers and live in massive houses in the county" thing. (Though I wish I did)

King Jedi
Or all Scottish people wear Kilts and have red hair. (Although I'm glad I don't).

Dim
Do you even own a kilt KJ? big grin

queeq
The difference is that the remarks about Brits and Scots are true. laughing out loud

I think there is some shared origins between the Scots and the Dutch. We are both considered cheap and stingy. And I have red hair as well!!! laughing out loud

Oh, DD, the trick is too put straw in the clogs before you wear them. It makes them more comfortable and it keeps your feet warm. But nowadays we use marihuana, to have smoke when your feet starts to hurt.

queeq out

King Jedi
Dim I don't own a kilt but I know I'm going to have to wear one some day. I just hope it isn't a windy day.

Qeeq your right about our reputation for being tight with money but it works to our advantage. Scotland has the most foreigners investing in it's banks than any other country in the world apart from Switzerland. That's because we have a reputation of looking after money. I think the Scots are similar to the Dutch. You just have to look at the way the two sets of football fans get along during matches.

Ratcat
Hey queeq,

I wish I did have that house with the buttler and all. Me, I just live in a small terraced house with no butler. sad

Dim
Okay, this is going to sound stupid...what what does everyone think of when they visualize an American?...Jeans and sneakers?

Xizor
I heard queeg was taking orders, I'd like:

-a pipe
-a bowl
-3 lbs of the good stuffsmile

Ratcat
3lb! That's one hell of a party!!!

queeq
If you buy 10lbs, I'll give you a nice discount.

Americans, Dim? OK, here we go: Jeans, T-shirt, hamburger, big gun, big mouth laughing out loud

What kind of music do you like at your party? Shall I bake a "cake"?

queeq out

Gundark
No cake, man. Double chocolate brownies. smokin'

Saved any dikes lately, queeq ? Or dykes ? Hehehe laughing out loud

Ratcat
Hmmm, thank God this is on it's way to Thread heaven!!!

queeq
No, Gundy-dear, I bruised my thumb. That's actually an American story, very few Dutch people know Hans Brinker.

100 posts. Well, thank you for all that attention, people. I caved, you won, it's been a riot.

And now: twilight is upon this thread and soon night must fall.

queeq out

Ratcat
But YOU know about him, you must such a Dutch officianado.

Fairwell sweet thread, you were a pain in the butt!

queeq
I know everything.

And you didn't hate it, you enjoyed it. You got what you wanted. You're just too proud to admit that you liked talking about me. laughing out loud

Strong am I with this thread, but not that strong.

queeq out

Ratcat
Well I wouldn't go that far but it was a giggle.

queeq
See, told you.

Now this thread is supposed to disappear, isn't it.

queeq out

Ratcat
Nah, it wasn't at one with the force, it will just have to be burnt.

queeq
*lights a match*

Stand back, RC.

queeq out

Ratcat
Hmmm, smells like cooked chicken. laughing out loud

queeq
*straps flame thower to his back and points the nozzle at RC*

Get ready for a chicken flamer!!!! laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
That's really not very nice.

Dim
Topic Closed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.