A TV & Music Forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
What do you think, do we need one?

shadow_angel
I don't think we NEED one, but it would be very nice for music maniacs like me big grin

Kes
Dont forget tv!big grin

Tex
Nostick out tongue

G.P
As a sub-section of GDF, yes maybe, but if it was independent, it would 'corrupt' the spirit of this forum, i.e being dedicated to movies

yerssot
me voted no
could split the GDF up too much and could have a negative impact like GP said

VampirePrincess
I think a music section would be nice. *shrugs*

robincooper
defineteley music! zorro yes

Augeybana
Hell yeah a music for my bashing on gangsta rap and a tv one for shows like the Sopranos since I'm a Jersey boy and many others.

BackFire349
i dont see why not.

LanceWindu
I say no.

Khloris
I think it would be nice, but it wouldn't really make any difference to me. It's a good idea in my opinion.

LilySatine
Those would both be a great idea!
Though I'm sure hard to keep up with since some shows and music don't air in all countries.stick out tongue

Captain REX
It would keep Bjork out of the GDF...

Yes.

Phoenix
i agree with GP - we could put it in general discussion!

Phoenix
we definitely need one tho!

Phoenix
or put it WITH GDF in the community section

Thomas H
we need one, and the polls say so as well, so make a section!!

Crash_Overload
I say you should put a Music forum (even If I would not visit it) But the t.V. forum, I say no. Because it would be converted to either movies, Simpsons or Friends.

diegocala
I would love a music forum in here

Thomas H
YES YES YES!! well, there are so many yes now that it should be made!

Crash_Overload
Thomas H has a point.

Raz
We'll probably be having a recount soon wink

BOPRecruit 16
no, i don't think kmc needs a tv/music forum because it's more of a thing that can be discussed in the general discussion section.

hayden's minx
I'm sure i put this idea forward once. Yes, yes we do. Do it for Bender Raz!

Raz
OK, so the general concensus is only start a Music forum and leave TV for the GDF?

I'll let you make a few more comments before starting.

yerssot
ok... no stick out tongue

Thomas H
well, how long do we have to wait...its quite easy to see that the yes is a majority!

Raz
Geez man. Just use the GDF for the time being if you have somthing to say!

Smllfry247
Yeah true this is Kmc it cant be KMMTV!! sub section would be fine

badkittykitty
..well as long as I can talk about mst3k then yeah I say I am all for tv..but it's kinds like movies isnt? so cool wiz me!

Baylin
Could get complicated having dedicated music and tv included, my poor old brain overloads with just the movies! no thumb down no

Gundark
Sure, why not. We've got so many new posters now, may as well expand the forum a bit to accomodate so many interests.

bigbadbike2
I like the Idea, but hate to separate all the posters. Sometimes it seems that there is no one posting when I am. My 2 cents.

Dexx
i say no. It perfectly fits into the GDF

J_To_The_P
Yes Raz! That would rule! Please! big grin

Rogue Jedi
good idea, raz.

Phoenix
whats the verdict raz?

Raz
I'll take that as a yes big grin

OK, I'll create the music forum. But the TV shall stay in the GDF for the time being.

Phoenix
nooooooooooo!!!!!! want TV!! Wanna discuss Buffy, and Simpsons, and Highlander, and, and, and.... I'll say Ni! at you again!!!

SHRUBBERY!!! ni.

diegocala
Thanks RAZ!!!

ChinaNiki
Do your thing Raz!

Phoenix
join me peeples!! WE WANT TV FORUM! pweeeeeeze?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.