Cube

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kes
Hey my horror friends stick out tongue
Is this movie good? Its from 99 if I'm not mistaken. I think I got the tittle right, The cube.
A group of ppl whats up inside a labirint, thats all I know.
So thumb up or thumb down ?

rinoa
Hi yup you got the name right they all have to get out but it keeps moving around and most of em end up dying have only seen half of the film but i thought it was kickass would recommend checking it out and let us know where you find it as would like to watch all of it
cheers beer

BackFire349
yeah its pretty good. although its one of those movies that raises lots of questions but never answers them. but its a cool movie none the less.

Kes
Thats guyssmile Gonna rent it tomorrow then smile
Ah rinoa what do you mean by:.."let us know where you find it as would like to watch all of it "? blink

kruegerKid
It was a great movie and I was quite satisfied with the ending.

Kes
Saw it last night. It was ok. Kinda annoing the part after the girl finds out prime (sp) numbers are safe and they have this shots of numbers with same dialoguemessed But overall it was cool. Scary thought waking up there stick out tongue It does leave some questions.

kruegerKid
I know to think that the government would create and experiment with such a thing, scary.

Metroplex
Did any of you guys see Cube 2?

BackFire349
cube 2 was pointless, needless garbage.

Kes
No.Probably never will. I was surprised the video store had this one stick out tongue
But if the 2nd is new ppl in the same place I don't see how that could be any good.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bored.gif

kruegerKid
Cube 2 can never compare to one. I think 1 cube was enough it kind of ruins it when someone makes a sequel of a movie like this.

Kes
yeh whats the point?!Its just more of the same. the surprise is ruined.

kruegerKid
Exactly

Kes
Hey we agree on something http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clap.gif
lol

Metroplex
Well in Cube 2, they reveal that creating the cube was some secret miltary project. Kind of explains a little bit of Cube 1. I found the first one better than the second. The sequel was too unrealistic.

kruegerKid
In cube 1 they reveal that it was a secret military project so Cube 2 was just repetitive.

Metroplex
Well actually in the end on Cube 2 they actually show whos behind it.

kruegerKid
i didnt say they didnt im just sayin who cares we know the governments behind it thats enough for me, seeing a face doesnt merit a sequel of cube.

BackFire349
this movie did not need a sequel. it was basically like they just remade it, with a obviously less creative person at the helm, and lazy (all the rooms are white, how convieniet) didnt answer any questions. pointless garbage.

kruegerKid
Thats exactly what I'm saying Backfire

Visualsch
Cube was a great film. About 2 months ago I taped Cube 2 but have neglected to watch it.

The()ne
I liked the first one but the 2nd one was just stupid.

jimbo25
Cube was an awesome mental trip movie. But Hypercube definitely does not compare. How nice of them to leave some more unaswered questions. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Now they have set the stage for Cube 3 (Cube Cubed laughing )
Hope it doen't suck.

BackFire349
it will.

carnage713
dude cube kiks ass i saw hypercube but wasnt that great(especially ending) but cubes is a damn good movie thumb up

BackFire349
cubes good, not great.

Striel
I loved Cube. I own it, and I am considering buying part 2 if I can find it on sale. I know a lot of people hated the second one, but since I had low expectations, I kinda enjoyed it. The first one should be considered a new classic!

BackFire349
dont buy part 2, its another needless sequel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.