In my defense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedimaster3838
So, according to Merc I am a white surprimist? Wow!!! Thats news to me. I can take an insult cause a lot of times they are true and I learn from them but what you said is absolutely ridiculous. I think it is a joke that you could even say something so stupid and NOT true. So if everyone who likes Bush is a white surprist them I guess 50 million people in this country are racist. I can't believe such a thing was said on this board. I just wanted to defend myself, because the other post was closed before I could respond. You may close this if you wish, I said what I needed to say.

Dim
We know you're not a white supremist...that comment is the reason I closed the topic...I know it hurt your feelings and I'm sorry that it went that far. Do you want to email me ([email protected]) and we can talk about this in private?...

Ratcat
Awwww, Dim you're such and agony aunt! laughing out loud

Dim
Hey, just want to make sure JM's okay smile

Gundark
I'm not going with the naked group hug on this one.

Only 26 shopping days until Christmas! rolling on floor laughing

King Jedi
I would but the last time we did I got a nasty rash. Who was it? Own up!!!

Dim
*looks around suprised*
hmmmmmmm, wasn't me...*scratch, scratch*

queeq
What is this place? Well, I'm outta here.

*starts spraying desinfectant all over himself*

queeq out

Dim
Gundark started it! laughing out loud smile

Gundark
And I'm gonna finish it !!! smile

Dr. Killpatient at the dermatologist gave me a clean bill of health, so it must be....Daft !!! (He's so Daft!)..Just kidding, DD rolling on floor laughing

queeq
*walks in entirely wrapped in a giant condom*

You all had it?

EEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww.

queeq out

Gundark
Queeq, we're all so glad to know you practice safe #@&. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
No dirty words here, Gundy.

And with all the rash people around here, you can't be too safe.

queeq out

Gundark
Can you image a stormtrooper with a rash ? stick out tongue

Dim
Ooh...that wouldn't be fun...I bet those uniforms are hot anyway..

and queeq...You of course would think of THAT kind of rash wink

JM, I hope you're laughing at all this..

queeq
I'm not thinking about any particular type of rash. Why do you think I've wrapped myself in a man-sized giant condom. I see all of you scratching yourselves, I'd like to refrain from that kind of passtime, please. But go ahead, nver mind me, feel free...now.

queeq out

Jedi Mercenary
I want to apologize to you JM3838, I was just mad at Bush that day

Gundark
Hey, we all have frustrating moments. We're all human. Well, except for Xizor, that hunky Falleen.

Jedi Mercenary
speaking of defense, why doesn't KJ believe me?? Maybe a family member of his has had cancer, but it doesn't make sense why he doesn't beleive me. I request that someone teach him a lesson in trust, I mean geeze where does the guy get the nerve?? either he apologises or I leave

Ratcat
See ya! Sorry, but I just get this feeling that KJ won't oblige.

Jedi Mercenary
well then, goodbye everyone, it's been fun, I guess.

Ratcat
$1000 he posts again before KJ makes an appology.

Jedi Mercenary
you're right, I can;t stay away, but I still want an apology

queeq
I'll give you one then: I am very sorry you were accused in this way and I will never do it again. I have no personal pride that stands in the way of reconciliation.

queeq out

Ratcat
2 hours, hmmmm.

Listen Merc, I think to be honest you should just ignore KJ. He has a strange sence of humour I've discovered.

queeq
Yeah, but he is one us, anyway.

queeq out

Ratcat
queeq, I hope you not gonna ask for another group hug.

Dim
rolling on floor laughing GROUP HUG!!!!! rolling on floor laughing
*hug**hug**hug*

Gundark
Hey, let me in there too !!! rolling on floor laughing

queeq
UUUUUGHGHHGHG, no group hugs for me. A rumble, fine, but not this mushy stuff.

Aaah, aaah, aaaaaah, go away Gundy, go hug someone else.

queeq out

Ratcat
Well, a group hug with Dim and Gundark. I can think of worse ways to go. rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Testosterone Alert!!!!!!!!!!!

No groups hugs! Period! (Not theirs evil face )

queeq out

Dim
*chases queeq around until she has him cornered and then hugs the stuffing out of him*
Everyone here must get hugged!
rolling on floor laughing

Darth Daft
I do believe some people here are quite MAD if I may say so myself.

Gundark
queeq your quesadilla supply line has been brutally sliced with a double-ended lightsaber. evil face One minute I'm Gundy-honey and the next you tell me to go away. AND after all that SW advice I gave you for your wife. I think I'm gonna send my friend Vader over to see you with his fine collection of mind probes. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Daft
You'll need to use Darth Vader's probe Droids to find out where he actually lives first.

queeq
Good call, DD. laughing out loud

And I never had any of your quesadillas, remember Gundy-dear (I NEVER EVER called you Gundy-honey, I'm not a dope).

So why is everyone picking on me all of a sudden? Just because I don't like that mushy stuff.

*quickly wipes up the imaginary higs from his clothes*

Don't you people have any manners... tsssssss.

queeq out

King Jedi
Jedi Merc you have more chance of getting a sun tan on Hoth than me giving you an apology. You are the weakest link......goodbye!! (British joke)

Ratcat what do you mean strange sense of humor? Have I annoyed you?

Darth Daft
Personally I rather like your sense of humour KJ. You Scots are all crazy, that's why I like you.

Ratcat
Not at all KJ, but that Weakest link line just confirms my theory on your humour.smile

But then again, "Your no Anne Robinson." laughing out loud

Jedi Mercenary
is...that an apology??

Dim
Huh...no Merc, I don't think it was..

Jedi Mercenary
Well, he should be, he called me a liar, I'd like him to try and say that to my family

Ratcat
That's what makes the Internet such a wonderful (and a bad) thing cos people can basically say stuff with little on no repercussions.

queeq
Time to vote for KJ as funniest poster of the week. All in favour? Aye.

queeq out

Ratcat
queeg, your just a trouble maker! laughing out loud

King Jedi
JM I would love to ask your family how they are coping with everything.

Do you have the Weakest Link in America? It's a cross between Big Brother and Who wants to be a Millionare and it's great.Anne Robinson rocks!!

Dim
Nope,we don't have that...but I got the geist of the comment even without seeing the show...stick out tongue

queeq
Troublemaker? Moi?

What's the Weakest Link? Sounds awful...

queeq out

King Jedi
It's great. Fifteen contestants answer quistions for money. The money gets put in the bank and at the end of each round everyone votes who they want off the team. This happens until 2 are left and they play against each other until one person wins all the money. The rest go home with nothing. Ha Ha!! What makes it great is that the presenter, Anne Robinson is really rude to all of them. They deserve it as most of them are quite thick. I think she is a Sith. She always wears black.

Ratcat
Well she is a complete *****. She's just as bad on Watchdog.

Darth Daft
I don't like her either. She just always interupts everyone and tries to prove that they're wrong, but she is in fact far more worse than they are. She's rude, arrogant and a complete snob. Don't like her accent either.

Ratcat
Hey DD, don't mince your word there!!!

Dim
Hehehe, sounds like Sue on last season's Survivor.

Ratcat
A reference that is wasted on us brits.

Dim
Hmmm, now you know how we Americans feel..

Ratcat
There's more of you that there is of us.

Jedi Mercenary
I'm dying...

queeq
Again?

queeq out

Ratcat
Now, now, be nice. You know you can if you really try.

queeq
I'm always nice. You must have been misinterpreting me. wink

queeq out

Gundark
Why, queeq is the nicest queeq in queeqland. stick out tongue

queeq
I couldn't have said it better myself. You should come and visit sometime. If you figure out where it is.... laughing out loud

queeq out

King Jedi
My third nipple is playing up a bit.

I'm sure the weakest link will be on in America soon. Wasn't survivor shown over here? Or was it just Big Brother?

queeq
So it's a British show right? On what channel?

queeq out

Gundark
KJ, is that how you got to be king ? With third nipple ? Are we allowed to say nipple here ? How are we getting away with saying nipple ? This whole nipple thing is getting out of hand !!! laughing out loud

queeq
You seem to have a fascination for nipples, Gundy-dear.

*clue alert* Oh, now I see. The weakest link is on BBC2. Now I know why I never saw it, I'm not back from work when that show's on. *end of clue alert*

queeq out

Ratcat
*Yawn*

Nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipple, nipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
pppppppppppppppppppppppppple!

Jedi Mercenary
STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME KJ??

theEviljedi
I'm having doubts myself Merc.

Jedi Mercenary
I can understand why EJ, you guys think that I'm doing this for attention, but If I was so into this forum, wouldn't I be posting all the time?? What do you think I'm doing at home. I'll tell you what I'm doing, I'm sitting at home hoping that I don't DIE. The doctors still don't know, I'm going in next week to see what happens. So you think this is a sick game to get attention?? That's preeeettyyy sads if ya ask me.

Jedimaster3838
Hey JM if you really are sick then I hope you get better, nobody diserves what you "have." I feel nothing but pity and admiration towards people who have such horrible diseases and especially this time of the year makes it that much worse. Now if you really are lying, well, thats pathetic. If your not, then a lot of people owe you an apology.

Dim
Good to see you back JM3838 smile

Jedi Mercenary
No, I'm not lying JM3838, if I was, I would give you all the permission to kick me off this forum

queeq
So, where do we go from here?

queeq out

Jedimaster3838
Good to be back Dim. Sorry to be gone for awhile, but I had some things to take care of. I have finals next week and I have been studying and doing lots of homework. And to Merc, I believe you, and hope that you get better soon.

Ratcat
We drop it and let things take their natural path.

Non one but Merc knows the truth and I echo the earlier sentiments of J3838.

Let it alone.

Gundark
RC always says it best...(sigh)

King Jedi
Jedi Merc answer me this - If you do have a tumor then why did you tell us? Was it to get our expert medical advice? Or maybe it was just because you needed to talk to somebody about it? In that case why do you think it's necessary for everyone to beleive you? I don't beleive you because I know your lying. The other day, in the middle of a conversation, you popped in just to say "I'm dying". That really sounds like someone scared out of there minds with worry. Do you know what? I don't care if your lying. So stop trying to get everyone involved in your pathetic lies. Nipple!

Xizor
Is it loopus?

queeq
KJ, I understand your point of view. But if Merc is NOT lying, maybe we should not judge his approach of the matter. I still believe we should leave it to rest to avoid painful situations and embarassing moments for all parties involved.
Merc, hope you get some good news soon.

queeq out

Ratcat
Well here's me sitting up on the fence.

KJ, you can not KNOW at all. He's in the US (I believe) and you're in Scotland. You have an opinion and you have voiced it so now let it go.

queeq, nicely put, now that gains you brownie points!

Gundy, Thanks!

Merc, As I live in England and you live in the US I can't say what the story really is. As I said before, I hope everything resolves itself satisfactorily for you, whatever the issue is.

ALL, Just chill out and stop throwing wild assumptions and guesses around. Save that for the Star Wars discussions where it's welcome!

Merc is either a person with a serious medical problem or a serious emotional one. In either case he is deserving of our support during this trying time and the constant bickering is both worthless and hurtful.

Finally to Raz, Dim and UBH: In my humble opinion as a user of this board, I feel that this kind of name calling and baseless accusations should be considered as being Unacceptable Usage of the board. This isn't queeq and I bickering, or something similar. This is mindless attacking of someone who may well have a very serious medical condition. Whether he's being a pain in butt at times or not, he deserves our support be his issues physical or mental.

I therefore implore one of you to take some positive action to put an end to this kind of abuse.

Like I say I am just a pleb on the ground using this thing and if you choose to not act then that is your prerogative.

Gundark
Ditto. By the way, Xizor, thats Lupus. smile

queeq
Brownie points. Now that's something I've not had in a long time... a long time.

Nicely put RC. Seems we happen to agree on something for a change.

queeq out

Gundark
Hmmm...I smell brownies. laughing out loud

queeq
I'm not sharing... wink

queeq out

Ratcat
Please, please people, this is a serious topic. If I gave the borwnies to queeq, then I should be first to get a share. laughing out loud

Gundark
I just got back from lunch and brownies sound like a good dessert...(Gundark uses her best pleading voice) please, please, please, RC, can't I have some toooooooooo???? smile

queeq
*quickly stuffs his face with all the brownies* AAAOOOHMM NOOD SHOHRANG!!!!

queeq out

Ratcat
Well I guess that means you get to do the washing up, and the dish washers broke.

Dim
Okay...the plebs have spoken...closing this thread...even though I don't think it will do much good...I closed the original one you see...and the crap just came over here...so, lets just hope that it doesn't spread to other posts..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.