I Hate Busey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
It's been a while since I last posted anything about Gary Busey because a lot of you got mad at me and tired of all my Busey posts, but I just wanted to say that I don't like Gary Busey anymore. He is a huge gaping ass.

Captain REX
That's good. I don't remember anything about Gary Busey...

Tex
What made you change your mind about Mr. Busey?
big grin

Tired Hiker
What made me change my mind about Mr. Busey was seeing him on his new show. I thought he'd be a real cool guy, but he just ended up being a sloosh goosh.

bigbadbike2
Who? *he says afraid to hear the answer*

Tired Hiker
Huh?

bigbadbike2
Who is Busey?

Who is John Galt? - Atlas Shrugged

Tired Hiker
Gary Busey is Jake Busey's Dad. Gary has been in more than one hundred films since the early 70's best known as the blonde bad guy who gets his ass kicked by Mel Gibson at the end of Lethal Weopon part 1.

J_To_The_P
I saw an episode of "I'm With Busey" today, and it was pretty damn stupid, I wasn't even watching, because I was on the PC, but it SOUNDED dumb to, stupid ass show. roll eyes (sarcastic)

BondJamesBond
I like the new Spike TV, but that show has GOT to GO

KidRock
I love the new Busey show. Its hilarious.

Tex
GB's from Texasembarrasment

Stovenutts
hes crazy and needs help, not a tv show.

twelth monkey
Leave the poor bloke alone. Its not his fault that he's fallen victim to the SickBoy 'Had it, Lost it' theory.

Just remember the halcyon days of those teeth chomping their way through bit parts in decent films.

(speaking of his teeth, when he jumped in the pool blindfolded in point break, why didn't he use them to retrieve the brick?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.