Name Them All

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
I get easially confused when we start talking about the greatest super villians. So why not a quck naming of the super Villians and what they're known for special abilities and what movie or movies where they in. Please keep it one villian to a post just describe that one villian as much as possible.

ChinaNiki
Lex Luthor-Superman-super rich, super connected, charming, and seems to have access to an unlimited supply of cryptonite

Godshinto
Freddy Creuger- Every nightmare on Elm Street movie way to many. He has the ability to kill you in your dreams and even come to the real world if he finds a way out.

ChinaNiki
Columbian drug lords-any movie featuring Columbian drug lords-lots of money, lots of drugs, lots of guns, lots of men

Godshinto
That's a bit vauge I was talking about something a little more particular like a certain Drug Lord, and more vilianous than that.

Kes
Hanibal "The canibale" Lector (sp) Cos he just messes with your brain!

G.P

Ziggyzaz
The Joker,

he was Batmans greatest super villian. He even went to the point of turning Tim Drake against batman and into a mini Joker. He is the greatest villian of all time.

Spacey
Saruman-The Lord of the Rings-Not just for that naughty magic but also for his ability to breed and organize his little hybrid army. So, in a way HE is evil, but he is able to breed thousands of OTHER "evil" things which makes him the Big Evil Daddy. Plus, I think he gets extra baddie points because he used to be good, KNEW BETTER, and still chose to be a bad guy...unless I'm wrong (Only working from the movies here).

Waiting for a mentin of Sauron in rebuttal, ha ha ha)

ChinaNiki
Robert Carlyle-Ravenous-cannibal;either eats or forces others to become cannibals

badkittykitty
venom
First Appearance: Amazing Spider-Man #300 (first full appearance)
Once upon a time, Spider-Man wore a cool black suit that was actually a symbiotic life-form from outer space. Throughout the course of his career, Spidey began to realize the being's true nature and decided to ditch it in favor of his traditional blue and red duds The symbiote, none to happy with this, has since been on a quest to avenge its humiliation. Venom is the result of the symbiote bonding with Eddie Brock, a reporter who hates Spidey for indirectly ruining his career. Driven by an intense hatred of Spider-Man, though guided by an odd moral code, Venom has proven to be one of Spidey's more troublesome enemies

Godshinto
Later in the Spiderman series they had another type of creature like venom but he didn't need a host I don't think.

Neo_Version 7
Was it Carnage perhaps?

blackicedragoon
Cletus Kasady-serial killer-he bonded with the spawn of the Venom symbiote left behind when his cellmate, Eddie "Venom" Brock,escaped reveling his newfound powers,Kasady became the chaotic killer Carnage.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

Neo_Version 7
Agent Smith- Can replicate himself to an unlimited number and is lethally swift and very powerful.
Apppears in all the Matrix movies.

Sheepz
Name: Oogie Boogie
Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas
Voice Actor: Ken Page
Sex: Male
Henchmen: Lock, Shock, Barrel
Powers: Not really. He's just evil. He's good with machines if that counts.
Arch enemy: Jack Skellington, the pumpkin king
Shameful secret: He's made of bugs

Godshinto
Use this Template just High light and copy it and fill it in your reply

Name:
Movie:
Henchmen:
Sex:
Powers
Arch Enemy:
Shamefull Secret:
Only Weakness:
Most Common Actor to Play role:

Godshinto
Name:Leather Face
Movie:Texas Chainsaw Masacare
Henchmen:Works alone
Sex:Male
Powers:Totaly Freakin Nuts and a chain saw
Arch Enemy:anyone that opposes him
Shamefull Secret:Gay
Only Weaknessbig grineath
Most Common Actor to Play role:Not Sure.

Godshinto
Help me if you can plase finish filling that in I know who he is but I just can't think of it.

DeNiro
jason vorhees powers incrdibly strong has an evil soul that cannot die. wepon of choice machette most shameful thing about him is his disfigurement, kills anyone that does anything wrong like smoke pot has sex etc that is his main resons and also if u r at camp cystal lake for any reason because then he will blame u for his death and his mothers. very larg person has been killed many time has the abitly to put his sould into anyone body so he can control them and give them his powers.

DeNiro
the preditor, has the abilty to match his surroundings has way more advances wepons guns nives shit like that is very strong can jump and climb at an incredibel rate. saves his victims skulls, kills anyone with a weon in their hands or that is a good prey to try to hunt. and is one ugly mutha ****a

LilyGinnyBlack
Name: Real: Tom M. Riddle, Made up names: Voldemort, Lord Voldemort, my Lord, He-Who-Most-Not-Be-Named, and You-Know-Who.

Movie: All the Harry Potter movies except PoA

Henchmen: All Death Eaters(followers), Dementors, Giants, Werewolves, and other dark creatures

Powers: He is a very powerful wizard. He can do some spells that others cannot and he can also do Occulmency, which is a special ability that not all witches and wizards have and it takes a ton of practice and time to be able to do. You are able in a way to read a person's mind or posse a person. Something that Voldemort does to Harry in OotP. Also, you are able to send emotions to another person, emotions that you are feeling.

Arch Enemy: Harry Potter, for there had been a prophecy made that had stated that the Dark Lord would mark a child born on the seventh month and who's parents fought against him three times and survived as his equal. So, as long as one lives the other cannot, making it so that in the end, either Harry will die or Lord Voldemort will.

Shamefull Secret: He is a half-blood. His mother had been a witch and his father a muggle(non-magic folk). His father had left his mother when he had found out that she was a witch, then Voldemort's mother had died giving birth to him, leaving him alone and sending him off to an orphanage, but stayed alive just long enough to name him after his muggle father. So, through his pain and anger Tom Riddle tried a way to rid the world of muggles, muggle borns, half-bloods, and muggle lovers.

He started this by finding out that he was the heir of Slytherin and in his sixth year at Hogwarts going and opening the Chamber of Secrets letting out a monster that was to kill or petrified any muggle born or half-blood in the school. He had killed a muggle born girl. Then he went and killed his father and his step mother. Later he came back to full power in Harry's fourth year using an old ancient spell to give him back his body. He used the bones of his father, the flesh of his servant Wormtail, and Harry Potter's blood. Yet, he himself was a half-blood, a lot like Hitler in a way.

Only Weakness: Albus Dumbledore, the only man that Lord Voldemort ever feared. For Dumbledore is the most powerful wizard in the world and had once been one of his professors. Dumbledore had always been onto Voldemort, even when he was in school and just starting to turn evil.

Most Common Actor to Play role: Unknown by me.

You said you wanted every villain, so I gave you the villain of Harry Potter, the one I know the most about! big grin

Godshinto
That's great man, it was a great back story and facts

LilyGinnyBlack
Thanks Godshinto. It was quite easy for me to do and I thought I would give you backup details and facts because if I hadn't you would be a little lost and confused. So, I didn't want that to happen, it wasn't like I had to do any extra research or anything! big grin

Sheepz
Name: Yubaba
Movie: Spirited Away
Henchmen: Haku (kind of), the bobbing heads, little bird, and the people who work in the bath house (sorta)
Sex: Female
Powers: Yubaba has unknown power. She has the power of flight, slight telepathy (She can tell when evil is coming), and telekinesis She knows witchcraft as well. She has many more powers which either weren't shown or are very hard to explain.
Arch Enemy: Chihiro/Sen
Shamefull Secret: She has a twin sister Zeniba who rivals her magic. Her baby has never left his room.
Only Weakness: Stress and the fact that she has to give a job to anyone who asks.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Suzanne Pleshette and Mari Natsuki

Was this template based off my post? smile

Godshinto
Name:
Movie:
Henchmen:
Sex:
Powers
Arch Enemy:
Shamefull Secret:
Only Weakness:
Most Common Actor to Play role:

Rogue Jedi
darth sidious. he is bent on taking over A WHOLE GALAXY.

mardook
Name: Darkness
Movie: Legend
Henchmen: Goblins of All sorts including Blix and co.
Powers: Can hide inside mirrors, hide in shadows and appear in shadows using them like passageways. He can shoot fire bolts from his fingers and some telekinesis.
Arch Enemy: Jack a woodland boy, Unicorns and Sunlight.
Shamefull Secret: Darkness is easily smitten with innocence especially with young beautiful women. He is attracted to their purity and innocence. "THE GUY JUST WANTS TO BE LOVED, DAMNED DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY NEVER OFFERED ANY!!!"
Only Weakness: PUSSY!
Most Common Actor to Play role: Tim Curry & only. evil face

mardook
Name: Annie Wilkes
Movie: Misery
Henchmen: None!
Powers: Manipulation and lies if you call them powers of persuation.
Arch Enemy: Swearing, Bad people! Typewriter and a small metallic pig statuette.
Shamefull Secret: She is a nice enough person with a horrific past. She comes across all rosey but one bad thing sets her off. She was once a nurse believed to have killed babies believing she was setting them free and the mothers of them not deserving of the babies.
Only Weakness: She has a weakness for a series of books featuring her favourite character, Misery Chastane.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Kathy Bates or Rosie O'Donnell. rolling on floor laughing

mardook
Name: Chucky/Charles Lee Ray
Movie: Child's Play series
Henchmen: None
Sex: Male/Doll Nuetered
Powers: He can transfer his soul into inanimate objects such as dolls, teddy bears, barbies, gi joes and mom's dildo.
Arch Enemy: Anybody who gets in his way.
Shamefull Secret: He is ashamed of his small stature while inside a doll. When he was alive Charles Lee Ray was a vicious serial killer.
Only Weakness: When inside a host inanimate object he has to transfer to another or human host before he starts to physically manifest himself inside the host object.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Brad Dourif. Happy Dance

mardook
Name: Claudia Hoffman
Movie: Snow White: A Tale of Terror
Henchmen: Her brother who is pretty useless and kills him.
Powers: She casts evil spells and confides in an evil enchanted mirror. She can also transform into an ugly old hag and seduce men.
Arch Enemy: Snow White
Shamefull Secret: She is a pitiful soul who is seeking attention and love. She tries so hard to be nice to Lilianna but is rebuked by her. She becomes enraged when she loses her child with Lilianna's father believing it was her fault.
Only Weakness: She is vain and heavy maintenance.
Most Common Actor to Play role: Sigourney Weaver big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.