A missing topic again and a stupid question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Okay, now you guys tell me if I'm loosing my marbles. I just posted on a topic about the queen's accent and now I can't find it. This happened twice before last month. Do things just get erased by the secret police in the middle of the night instead of locked ? Also, (stupid question now) do any of you use the chat room ?

theEviljedi
No one every uses the chat room for some reason. Everytime I check it out there's no one there.

Darth Daft
I didn't even realise there was a chatroom. I may go on there from time to time to see if anyone's there or not.

Ratcat
It's a bit clunky. I rememeber you topic Gundark. Actually, I think it lived underneath one of the ObiWan topics and was set off from the comments on EM as ObiWan.

I think it was something like ObiWan as Ben in the Episode-II part of the forum.

King Jedi
It's snowing in here!!! Cool.

Jedi Mercenary
yay!! Christmas time is here!!!

Dim
I've never used the chatroom....

Jedi Mercenary
sometimes I post and the same post appears twice, now maybe I did something wrong, (I have no idea what) but still, EZboard should do something

Dim
You might have just tapped the "Add Reply" button twice...I do that some times.. If you do and want it deleted just let me know...

Gundark
Thanks, RC I found it. Maybe I need to wear my glasses more. Everytime I've ever gone to the chat room no one is there. Guess I'll keep trying.

UnknownBountyHunter
It just started snowing there? It always snows here late August, early September.

Gundark
Actually, those idiots on the weather channel are tracking a big storm down in the Carolinas and Kentucky but they don't know if its gonna come this far up (meaning Pennsylvania). I guess I'll just stick my head out the window tomorrow morning and figure it out for myself. rolling on floor laughing

Darth Daft
There hasn't been any snow in England yet. Well not in the London area anyway, but I'm really hoping for the first white christmas of the 21st century.

Xizor
Gundark, UBH probably erased your topic. He's very good at that.smile

Gundark
No, RC was right..the topic changed part way through and I lost the thread somewhere. But I know UBH has accidently deleted some topics here and there. smile

Grand Moff Gav,
hello im just bringing this thread back to life and Gundark you lost your marbles along time ago

BackFire
Please stop bringing back old threads for no reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.