I'll be gone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
I"m leaving this afternoon for California...I won't be back until Monday....so hopefully UBH will be checking in..

Ratcat
OH well, time for the lunatics to run riot in the asylum....

theEviljedi
Have fun Dim.smile

Darth Daft
Be careful of the Ewoks.

Ratcat
Missing you already.... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
Why are you going to California, Dim ? Are you cold ? "I'd be safe are warm....if I was in L.A....California Dreamin'...on such a winter's day...." Idaho must be an ice cube in winter. Pennsylvania is.

theEviljedi
It's Thanksgiving weekend Gundark. I guess she is visting family.

Dim
I'm back...I was moving my husband out there...Now I'm back ....and I feel like a little popcicle.

Jedi Mercenary
welcome back there Dim

Dim
Thanks Merc big grin

Gundark
WELCOME BACK DIM !!!!!! big grin big grin big grin

We all missed you even if you are a popsicle!

theEviljedi
Are you back together with your husband yet?

Dim
Well, considering that he's in California and I'm in Idaho...

Ratcat
He he, even I can work that out....

Gundark
Dim, I'll be glad to send you mine. You can have him. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
That's too bad Dimmy.sad

Ratcat
Is it Dimmy, I kinda got the impression that it wasn't so bad. Feel free to not answer that question.

theEviljedi
Why wouldn't it RC?

Dim
Oh...lets just say there's alot of water under that bridge EJ... Honestly I'm happier than I was a year ago...

theEviljedi
That's good to know.smile

Gundark
My brother always says that one of the good things about living alone is that you can sit on the kitchen floor, naked, and eat spaghetti with your fingers. stick out tongue

Dim
Well, yes that is one of the perks of living alone laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, but the sex is lousy.... laughing out loud

Dim
Depends one what you had before I guess...

*steering away from the current topic*
How's the weather?...

Ratcat
Nuff said; It's wet!

Dim
laughing out loud , is it?, Couldn't you have picked something else to say roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
He he, well Im guess it depends on the mind of the reader on how you interpret my post. Guess we know where your mind squarely sits. laughing out loud

Gundark
There's nothing wrong with punching your clown. laughing out loud

Dim
Punching your clown....that's a new one.

Ratcat
Oh please, that's a disgusting term!

Gundark
You're afraid of clowns, aren't you RC ? evil face

theEviljedi
I am. There spooky.

Dim
Oh man...can we PLEASE talk about something else...roll eyes (sarcastic)

UnknownBountyHunter
Welcome Back, as I am back to (I am late 4 days, so what smile ) My best friend was diagnosed with a Non-malignant brain tumor, and me and my wife helped him with his livestock until he felt like going back to work.

Dim
Well, I was starting to wonder where you were...I'm glad you could help your friend though smile Man...brain tumors...bad stuff.

Ratcat
2 in a week, that sucks.

theEviljedi
Even though I shouldn't bring this up I just have to say that KJ's 3rd nipple joke was pretty funny.

Ratcat
I suppose it was "from a certain point of view"

Dim
Hey, I don't think we should discuss KJ's nipple...he might be sensitive about it laughing out loud (okay, so my joke's lame...)

Ratcat
Dim, I'm sure we don't want to be discussing sensitive nipples.

Dim
embarrasment I have nothing to say to that!

Gundark
Don't forget "The Man With The Golden Gun" had a third nipple and he was played by....Christopher Lee. OOOOOHHHHH, I'm onto something here....

theEviljedi
So does Chandler on Friends.

Gundark
Hey...you're right EJ. And thats on tonight !

Xizor
Chandler is not as funny as my man Joey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.