I Never Read The Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE CRITIC
I NEVER READ BOOK AND I STILL THINK THE MOVIE IS GREAT INEVER EVEN HEARD OF LOTR UNTIL THE MOVIE

Julie
The books are long....but they are good too....I think the movies are much much much better than the books,....but I think that's becasue it's more "real" when you don't imagine everything

chica16
i think this is a rare case where the movies are as good as or better than the books... even with the few "changes" *cough* in two towers i still like it

Dark_Queen
i think u should read the book at least once in your lifetime.it would be a shame if u never did.i think u appreciate LOTR more if u read the books.but even so,im still all for the movies

fini
The book was great, i know it almost by heart, by for those who haven't read the book, they were still blessed with seeing a GREAT movie
but whenever u people have the time, READ it, yeah its kinda long but once u start reading u cant put it down, TRust me,

and if u dont want to get the 3 books, do like me, look for ONE book with the three parts in it,

LanceWindu
I saw TFOTR before I even read on page of the books, then right after I saw the movie I bought the entire trilogy.

They are great, you get to see scenes that were never in the movie.

I have yet to see TTT, but I have already read all the books.

BTW, did you know that on Friday Starz! is going to show TFOTR Special Edition??? It has 30 minutes of extra footage! I'm definately going to watch it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.