Son of What ya look like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
OK, so as UBH said I can start a new thread. Ladies and Gentlemen you now have 99 more posts to come up with the goods.

Dim, as I know you have the webspace and IMHO you should have access to some tools for scanning in you job I vote you as first post a pic!!!

Sorry, but I had to put somewone on the spiot and I'm not about to waste anymore time asking EJ (who originally strted this idea of with "What ya look like?"wink as he just keeps wimping out and changing the subject!

Xizor
Here's some stats for you UBH:

Harrison Ford- 6'2", 195lbs

Xizor- 6'2", 195lbs

theEvilJedi- 6'1", 193lbs

UnknownBountyHunter- 6'1", 165lbssick

Lets see, Ford is a stud and I am a TOWER OF POWER, so lets not here anymore about 195 bein large you little string bean!

Gundark
Okay RC, your last post to me on the previous what ya look like was greek. The only thing I am capable of here is attaching a digital photo to an e-mail, so if you or Dim will give me your e-mail address I shall be jolly happy to zip it off to you so you can wave your wand and make it magically appear here. Many blessing on your sandcrawlers.

Dim
Gundark, you can send it to me at [email protected] smile

and RC...I really am working on it...I'm sorry...it sucks because I don't have anyone to take a pic of me...I was in the bedroom this morning trying to hold it so I could do it myself big grin ....it's going to look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goofy

theEviljedi
I'm going to fax Dim a picture later this week.Dim I need to know your fax address.

Ratcat
ANyone who wants me to host a picture, send it to [email protected] and I will send the URL for it by return.

BTW, was that a hard address to figure out or something???

Ratcat
Sorry to double post, but hey there where a number of hours between the two and this deserves it's own post. I can't help it that you lot are lagging behind! laughing out loud

As we are still waiting, I'd thought I post some more and in an act of SHAMELESS self promotion I'm going to subject you to some of my holiday snaps!!!!

www.episode-2.co.uk/featu...orida2000/ is the URL that will take you to Ratcats Florida 2000 trip, enjoy!!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Just as an update on my size/shape. I had my wife measure me, I am currently 72", shorter than I originally thought, and I am 172lb. eek! : Gosh darn it, I am fat sad

theEviljedi
That is still thin UBH.What do you eat?Rice cakes and beans?

Ratcat
Look, I think I win the tubby of the Forum award unless you have photgraphic proof to the contrary. smile

Xizor
EJ, I think it's rice cakes and celery sticks!smile UBH, you can't be fat b/c me and Harrison are TOWERS OF POWER!!!!!! and we weigh in more then 20lbs hevier then you.

Ratcat
UBH, 172lbs is like just over 12 stones, that's like 2/3 of me!!! I would have thought being a farmer would beef you up a bit...

My doctor has said around 190lbs for me is a target and I'm only 1 innch taller than you.

Xizor
At 6'3" your doctor wants you to weigh less then me? Maybe it's b/c I am all muscle and a TOWER OF POWER!!!!!smile

Dim
Yeah but probably because RC is medium-large framed...I think UBH might be kind of dainty..wink J/K

Ratcat
Now don't beat around the bush, It's just large framed!!!

Xiz, No I'm 6ft1inch. I was comparing my heat to UBH who is 6ft dead. Actually I'm 6ft 1.5inchs but I wasn't going to be superficial and mention to on 8/16ths.... I used to be 6ft2, bt apparently I've shrunk!!!

ACtually, I'm very large build under the flabby bits. Even before I put on a little weight I had troublw finding suits that where big enough on the chest and arms together.

Apparently all men with a 48inch chest are short, squat people. I've always had a large upper body, though a really crappy lung capacity. Must have been all those cigareets I used to smoke.

"He, he, Smoke free since 93!!!"

Dim
I know...I can tell from your pics that you are a big man...and I'm not talking about weight...you could be underweight and still be a big man...Where as I believe I remember UBH saying that he was kinda small boned (I think I remember that)

As it is...I think you look fine...

And as far as I'm concerned I would win a tubby award too...I have to loose 15-20 pounds...and at 5'3" that's a bit.

Ratcat
We wouldn't know, having not seen a picture....... wink

Gundark
My buddy Wes here at the office is gonna take some digital photos of me on friday and I'll e-mail them to Dim or RC pronto. Keep your shirts on, we do have to get some work done around here first. Maybe we can get to it tomorrow, but not today, I have an eye exam this afternoon. rolling on floor laughing

Ratcat
See, that's really my problem. I got this new Digital camera before I went on vacation and now I just keep taking pictures.

UnknownBountyHunter
Just cause the USA is the #1 country in overweight people doesn't mean you insult me stick out tongue J/k, actually I look overweight to some Germans. Even with all the beer we inhale, the beer-belly percentage is awfully small.

Ratcat
And I know why. I put on 9Ibs in 2 weeks from all that fast food. But we did cover the three main food groups every day.

Breakfast: McDonald's
Lunch: Burger King
and Dinner: Pizza Hut laughing out loud

And I don't think Sizzlers helped either. smile

Darth Heinous
If I lightened my hair, I would look very close to young Kenobi in The Phantom Menace (I don't have a padawan braid).

Ratcat
Ah yes, but then who does these days. smile

People, make with the pictures dammit!

Darth Daft
But no one knows how to post them on here.

theEviljedi
People tell me that I look like Cal Hockley(Billy Zane)from Titanic. I don't think so but just wanted to tell you all. From the only picture I ever saw of Dim I could tell that she is very beautiful.stick out tongue

Ratcat
Posting pictures is easy.

1. Scan Image
2. Upload it to a free webservice like Yahoo/Geocities (I'll even put a few up on some of my webspace like i do fopr the sabre gifs.)
3. Post a link to it here. (I can do that for you if I put it in a folder on my website)

That way the pictures don't clog and slow the forum but they are accessable.

EJ, but we all worship Dim already, don't we?

Dim
Why am I getting picked on?....

Anyway, here's Gundarkie...

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/Gundark.jpg

Ratcat
Woooohooooo, yippppppeeeeeee, wayyyyyheeyyyyyy. Some one else FINALLY posted a pic.

Thanks to Dim for assisting Gundark, thanks to Gundark for finding her pic.

OK, who's next???

Who's picking on you Dim?

Dim
Between EJ's little "beautiful" comment and your little "worship" comment....

Ratcat
Ah, but what it is to be loved eh??? Justr being nice.

queeq
Testosterone Alert.

Back off, guys. I see this happening all the time of SW forums. Whenever a girl shows up, all the guys all over her. Give the lady some room and put your hormones in the freezer.

Dim, I suggest you keep your pics to yourself. This place will be too rough when you do.

queeq out

theEviljedi
I saw her once.HOOOOOOOT stuff.stick out tongue

Xizor
Shut up EJ. By the way, I finally sent my picture to Dim in the mail today, she'll probably get it when she comes back from California.

Darth Daft
I may or may not send a pic to Dim, depending on whether I can find one where I don't look ugly. lol

theEviljedi
It's true Xiz.You would think so too.

Darth Daft
Ok so who has posted their pic on here and if so where can I see them? All I've seen is Ratcat and Gundark.

theEviljedi
That's all.

Ratcat
DD, why don't you send it to me? If you're mailing it I'm in the UK too remember.

Darth Daft
I shall do that then. But like I said, I'll have to find a half-decent pic first. Not ones of me slaughtering Jawas or choking inferior officers.

queeq
Can anyone help EJ into a very very cold shower?

queeq out

Ratcat
Actually continuing on from that and your previous comment the onlt testosterone overflow I can find appears to center around EJ.

Ah, what it is to be young with the hormones flowing eh?

queeq
It frightens the ladies and puts the wiser men off. Uncontrolled hormones are loud, especially EJ's. So to conclude with the wise words of Master Yoda: "Control, control, you must learn control, horny toads."

queeq out

Ratcat
Heh he. Well boys will be boys, but they do turn in to men........eventually.

queeq
But at the expense of the ladies?

The thing is, hormone driven lads scare off the ladies. And I would like to find out what attracts them to Star Wars. Maybe that way I can convey those things to my wife. smile
Now, if you all go out hunting here, I may never unravel that mystery. Have a heart, for all of us.

queeq out

Ratcat
Unravel the mustery of Women, never gonna happen.

Gundark
Chill, queeq. cool . RC asked for a pic, not a secret overseas love affair. I don't think my photo is gonna send any of these guys head over heels. I'm just your average joe(ette) making a post (with Dim's help...thanks again Dim !) smile smile smile

You're also never going to make your wife force-sensitive, so stop trying. You're either totally sucked in the first time you see ANH and completely obsessed for the rest of your life or you're heading to the snack bar in the middle of the film. "Hmmmm...do or do not. There is no try." Hang in there though..you've still got all of us. smokin'

Ratcat
Yeah queeg so there!

Gundark, queeg has this strange conception the Dim and I have the "cyber-hots" for each other or something. laughing out loud

Possibly based on a deep rooted child hood obsession or something.

Now queeg, tell me about your mother. <best psyciatrist voice>

queeq
"She died when I was very young. She was beautiful, but very sad."

Or...

"I have no memory of my mother."

"Cyber-hots" hehehehe smile . You filled in the blanks, RC. But no kidding, EJ was hitting it off a bit.

Thanks for all your concern, by the way. So Gundark, answer me this: What attracted you to SW?
It took me several years to get my wife (this includes going steady, engagement and marriage) to see the saga. She liked it as a series and enjoyed it. But no more than other films. How can that be??!!!! I must know, Gundark, tell me. What's the trick? smile

queeq out

Gundark
Queeg, "So thats the real trick isn't it ? Then its cost you something extra. 10,000..all in advance." (Gundark leans back cockily in her chair in the smoke filled Cantina)
smokin'

Darth Daft
10 000!?!?!?!?!!! We could almost buy our own ship for that!

Sorry I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Gundark
"But who's gonna fly it, kid ? You?"

Re-read the posts, DD. You're so daft ! stick out tongue

Darth Daft
You bet I could. I'm not such a daft pilot myself.

Ratcat
Awwwwwwwww, shaddduuuuupppppp!

Dim
To answer the question on women/SW...(from my personal point of view)
It takes a good imagination, a need for escapism and a tomboy like need for adventure...Not so different from guys really, it's just that alot of women tend to gravitate toward romance...always wanting to find and define love roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
So Gundark, are you a tomboy? Dim says you are... smile

So, Dim, what you are saying is that SW offers a lot of fantasy to provide for an escape route from reality, but also that you/women tend to look for romance. Is romance and finding and defining love therefore no more than fantasy as well?

That's were men are different. We just enjoy the fun and generally don;t connect it with the desires and expectation of real life. Therefore SW is truly escapism for us.

So how does SW help you to find romance and love and the definition of both?

queeq out

Dim
It doesn't...(Did I say it did?) I'm trying to make the point that like like little boys some little girls need to have that fantasy of heroic adventure..

queeq
OK, so does my wife. But where does SW come in to fulfill these desires? That's what I like to know.

queeq out

Dim
Playing?...oh jeesh, never mind...I thought this was going to be a simple explanation...

queeq
Nothing is what it seems. smile

So what do you mean by playing? And don't forget, I'm a guy. So I'm a little dumb when it comes down to these things, so please explain it to me like I'm a three-year old.

queeq out

Dim
I mean like making costumes and building your own lightsaber using a stick and some black tape...hiding behind bushes to ambush imaginary storm troopers...

The way kids play...(and no, I don't do that now...)

Ratcat
I do!!! laughing out loud

BTW, nice to see you back Dim.

queeq
So do I. But how do I get my wife to do that? Especially since you are not doing it either, Dim. What's the solution? I need to know!

queeq out

Dim
I don't know...I think it may be too late for her...maybe if you take it to the bedroom?.. *runs far away before anyone can hurt her*

Thanks RC smile smile smile

Gundark
You know, queeq its funny that we're discussing this right now, cause my fiance asked me just last night whats going on in the forum (he thinks I'm nuts). And I said one thing we're talking about is maniacs vs politely interested. He asked me how I got so nuts about SW and I told him (which I thought he already knew after 10 years) was that I had been weaned on old black/white monster and crappy sci-fi movies even though I wasn't born until 1963. My dad and my brother (who is 49) always watched all those great old movies and tv shows. My dad saw the old serials in the theatre (Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, Superman....) and me and my brother really got hooked on it. (Not so much my sister). I guess its really a hit or miss thing. My brother will call me up at 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon and say, "Quick, turn over to channel 12, War of the Worlds is on!" He does that all the time. When we go places together, he talks like Darth Vader(really good too) to the clerk or the waitress. Its a scream. We laugh our arses off ! laughing out loud I know what Dim is trying to say, although while I enjoy the occasional romantic dinner or flowers from the old man, I am not looking for fantasy romance from SW. Just the fantasy part. I'm much more into the parts between good/dark forces vs. a love scene between Solo and Leia, believe it or not. And I'm not ashamed to admit my brother and I have lightsaber battles. stick out tongue I don't know what else to tell you, queeq. I have yet to come across a complete convert amongst anyone I have ever met. Its like the force..you have it or you don't. Besides you guys, my brother is the only person I know that I can go in depth with discussions about SW. Everybody else just rolls their eyes and says "I have no idea what you two are talking about". (Sigh) I don't know if this helps you out, queeq, but thats about all I can explain to you. Best of luck, though. (Sorry for the long post everybody) big grin

queeq
Wow, Gundark, that was really good. Dim didn't help me at all, but you did. *wink to Dim smile *

So basically, it's a lost cause. Well, it figures. I guess have to teach my children the ways of the Force then. I do lightsabre battles as well. How great that my 2,5 year old son is now asking me by himself if we can fight with the toy lightsabres. Maybe my wife will see SW greatness once, if not through me, maybe through her children.

queeq out

Ratcat
Awwww, that so cutey wutey, laughing out loud

Hey! Who am I trying to kid, I do the same with my son, but he never lets me have the double blade.

Dim
Hehehe..Smart kid.

Gundark
He must have learned a thing or two from Daddy. evil face

queeq
Mine makes us swap all the time. First I get the double bladed one and he Qui-Gon's light sabre. Then we swap and swap back and swap back again. Anyway, so far I can still beat him smile

queeq out

Ratcat
He always wants to be Qui Gon but he wants mauls sabre. go figure.

Dim
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeees Xizor!

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/xizpics.jpg

queeq
Very funny, Xizor. Very funny.

queeq out

Gundark
Oooooohhhhh.....he really is a TOWER OF POWER. (Gundark, under the effect of Xizor's pheremones, rushes off to get more moonglow) rolling on floor laughing

queeq
You ARE sensitive for male power, eh, Gundark? Better watch yourself.

queeq out

Gundark
Nah, I just like to feed Xizor's massive ego. Guri is his true love. smokin'

Dim
For some reason I didn't expect his hair to be that light smile

Ratcat
Well he looks normal enough, but he's obviously thinner than me so I hate hiom! Sorry Xiz, but anyone who's thinner than me is an enemey.....Hang on, that's most people! I better take that back...smile

Seriously, who's next. I know, I'll do it cos I have another one now.

www.episode-2.co.uk/commo...catpic.htm

queeq
Your kid has cool glasses, RC. Very nice.

queeq out

theEviljedi
You look like your a sports jock Xiz. Are you?

Gundark
That's really cool how you have that castle growing out of the top of your head, RC. How do you do that ?

Okay, everybody, I know you're all intimidated by the TOWER OF POWER, but if you would all get your pics on here, I'll make everybody else promise not to laughing out loud

(Gundark starts mass producing quesadillas and tapping cold mugs of Fosters)

queeq
*queeq's cute smelling sense is activated*

Hmmmm, dinner date at Gundy's.

queeq out

Gundark
Ahem, queeq...is your sense of smell cute or acute ? Please clarify before you come over. laughing out loud

Xizor
I'm glad to see my pictures are up, Thank you Dim! I like that, with how I look today.big grin I am a TOWER OF POWER and I do like sports, but I'm not a sports jock, more of the handsome master criminal type.smile

queeq
Good to see Xizor is very confident about himself.

And Gundy-dear, I'm not even going to answer that. Not while I'm eating at your place in another thread. eek!

queeq out

Dim
I'm glad you liked it Xiz...it seemed fitting big grin

Ratcat
He Gundark. Castles out of my head is nothing, I heard queeq has monkeys flying out of his ar..............

Dim
I have a feeling we have a little war game going on here..heheheh

UnknownBountyHunter
I e-mailed both Dim and RC my pic in case one is not here at the moment, hopefully my pic will be up soon! I finally got one. My wife just made a polaroid then I went to a computer store in Munich, they have scanners there you can use for free smile I got one though! Yeah!

Gundark
I thought queeq was wrapped in a giant condom. How are those monkeys gonna get out of that one ??? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmmm, Imagine my suprise to see a delightful little photo in my mailbox this morning big grin

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/UBH.jpg

Okay, now I feel guilty...I guess I'll have to post one. *sigh* (forgive the quality, It's not a good pic, but it's all I've got)

homepages.go.com/~dimglitter/tory.jpg

Ratcat
Dim, to quote Palpatine;

"A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one."

As for UBH, absolutley nothing like I imagined.

queeq
Hey RC, what's a Mockey? Hehehehe evil face

So, it seems like we're in war, RC. At least, so they tell me. Do we need to sign some kind of Declaration of War or can we start the rampage without the bureaucracy?

queeq out

theEviljedi
:0 That's UBH? I would have never thought that. And like I said before,isn't Dim beautiful? I guess I'll have to find a picture of me soon.

theEviljedi
By the way,why is UBH's shirt blacked out?

Dim
If UBH grew his hair out he could be a Nagai big grin I must admit that I was suprised when I saw his pic too..but if you look at his eyes, you can tell it's UBH smile

Ratcat
Well the eyes are the windows to your typing fingures I guess. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Hey EJ, keep an eye on your testosterone level there. I heard the alert all the way here. Don't frighten the ladies away.

What's all this with UBH? What did you guys think he looked like?

queeq out

Ratcat
What are property prices like in Idaho? laughing out loud

Dim
Not bad, why?...Are you going to by me a house? *big grin* stick out tongue

As for UBH...I expected him to be bulkier...He's skinny, but I think a bit of that is the picture actually...the position of his shoulders makes him look thinner. comprende?

Ratcat
OK, so what do we call the next on as this is now the 99th post?

Grandson of What ya look like?

I find it amazing that EJ, as the founder of this thread all those posts ago, can not even get one picture of himself? Should have figured as much...

Dim
Okay RC...I'm putting this one out to pasture smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.