Links

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
This is a game where i say two words and you have to guess the link between them... we can also play that i say two words and you gotta MAKE UP a link between them...

ok, I have a link between Queen and Lord of the Rings. How did I get there?

robincooper
queen and JR TOLKEIN Come from england? embarrasment

Phoenix
yes, that is A link, but my links a tad more complicated...

robincooper
i see.... maybe They both went to soho mill where J.R wrote lord of the rings... am i warmer?

keokiswahine
sowwy, my brain cells are sleeping today. Not one light is on in the top floor at the moment; top floor is empty... confused roll eyes (sarcastic) sick blink messed whistle wacko

Phoenix
ok, its a chain of several links to get there... I'll give u the first link... Queen played the theme music for the Highlander movies, which was a sucessful TV show for several years.

robincooper
was LORD OF THE RINGS filmed near where highlander was?

Phoenix
ok, next link... peter wingfield was a popular guest star in highlander, and he recently had a cameo in Xmen2 as a soldier boy... does that help ya out?

robincooper
not realy! sad

Phoenix
ian mckellan had a leading role in x2... and which other film?

robincooper
oh... lord of the rings i feel so stupid now!

Phoenix
its ok - it was pretty complicated! someone elses turn now!

G.P
LOTR, APT PUPIL, ...

Edit : sorry, a tad too late embarrasmentembarrasmentembarrasment

Phoenix
dunno what apt pupil is, so someone else is gonna hav ta guess it!

G.P
D'you want a explanation ? It' s no use trying to guess (it's simple)

Phoenix
k

robincooper
don't look at me i never watched it!

G.P
I answered slightly too late.

Apt pupil is a film directed by Bryan Singer and staring Ian McKellen, based on a novel by Stephen King....That's why I answered that embarrasment

robincooper
oh sorry!

Phoenix
oooooooooookkkaaaaaay.... feeling ignorant now..... ignorant, ignorant... it's passed!

my turn.

what is the link between Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Ed?

robincooper
ed?

Phoenix
some TV show i only watched once

robincooper
never heard of it!

Phoenix
ok so the link is .... Angel starred in the first three series of buffy, then got his spinoff show (originally named 'Angel'!) a dude called Grusalug was in angel, the same actor is now a guy in 'Ed'

robincooper
o.k damn! i ain't doin well tonight am i ? embarrasment

Phoenix
your turn!

robincooper
o.k this may no be that good... the wild west and outer space

robincooper
.... i'm waiting!

G.P
The actor who played Artemus Gordon...

G.P
???

robincooper
well if you don't know... clint eastwood palyed a cowboy in the old spagehti westerns and recently starred in the film space cowboys!

told you it wern't good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.