Scene In Revolutions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
THIS MAY BE A POSSIBLE SPOILER.............

In M1, i have heard that the time that passes from beginning of the movie to the end is anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of months(check out other thread "Time Line"wink well if this is true, the movie begins with the Trace program running, it says the date 2-18-98.
Then everything happens, Neo is set free, he lives, he dies, hes reserected. Then after they blow away the sentinals, he and trinity kiss for the first time, if you notice his hair is still almost all bald, meaning that either he had been getting hair cuts or he has not been out of the matrix for that long of time.
NOW, in the fina scene of the movie, when neo makes the call on the pay phone, the trace program that is runing says 9-18-99.
This shows that exactly 19 months have gone by.
If this is true, NEO's hair would have been much longer in THE REAL WORLD.
It could be that the time after Neo and Trinity kiss, is when matrix reloaded taked place and when matrix revolutions takes place, then somewhere in revolutions is this scene, maybe the ending???
Because he is clearly talking to the machines(i think he is sepaking to the Architect) he says he can feel them now and that they are scared of them(he feels them after he first got the ability to feel them at the end of reloaded)
Well tell me what you think, i think it is kind of tripy but lets take some more guesses......

Kes
This part is a bit confusing. What I understand is that the end of M1 is the end of Revolutions, is that it? If so theres a thread around here about that. Its possible, in my opinion. And I think it would be cool!smile

AliasNeo15
i believe he was talking to the Matrix Program. Dont ask me how he does it cus i dont know. He's "The One"

Kes
Found the thread. V. Check it out.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t7181.html

Crash_Overload
Who says he can't cut them in the Real world?

Kes
What do you mean Crash?

Crash_Overload
THAT is what I mean. Who says that he can't cut them in the real world? Even in ancient egypt they were able to shave off the hair to make "hats".

AliasNeo15
and Morpheus did say something about "We hav freed more minds in the last 6 months then in 6 years. It was 4 years in between movies so maybe he was trying to make the same point that its on the same timeline as we are.

AliasNeo15
And how is morpheus always bald?

nickjs21
he shaves his head. der.

and yeah, there is quite a nice discussion in the aforementioned thread that has already been started.

Kes
Ah. Got it stick out tongue

Korri
smile smiles sweetly and pretends 2 understand angel

AliasNeo15
if only they could tell the reason for everything in the next movie. They wont be able to tell everything in 2 and a half hours, could they messed

Korri
hmmm they r geniuses mibbe its possible lol

AliasNeo15
i think it would go to fast. to make it a good movie, it would hav to be atleast 3 hours long.

neo_dragon
did you people ever stop to think that time in the matrix is irrelevant. the current version of the matrix preserves the world at the end of the 20th century, morpheus himself told neo they weren't sure of the exact date. the time in the matrix does not matter, BECAUSE IT IS NOT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
good point

Stovenutts
Also, i heard that they were not even sure if they were gonna have the money to make sequals to the first...so in a way they were ending it with that phone call but, also leaving room for the seqauls.

Korri
clever move big grin

AliasNeo15
it is pretty cool how they can still refer to what happened in the first in these movies. Maybe theres something that Neo did in the first that effects what happens in the 3rd. We will just hav to wait.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.