Ski seasons, here, time for a little vacation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UnknownBountyHunter
Me and the Mrs. are going to go up to Friedrichshafen, a German skit resort, its only three days so I think you guys can bear without me! I will be back though, so Dim keep our forums in line smile

Ratcat
Enjoy, and don't break anything!!!

Darth Daft
Yeah, skis are expensive after all. laughing out loud j/k

UnknownBountyHunter
Well I just got back this morning, and I must say it was great!! Plenty of snow nice and powdery. I know I said I'd be gone for three days, but we decided to stay a little longer. Except no black diamond slopes at this resort, which I was hoping sad Oh well, I covered ever run at least four times, and their lodge restaurant is amazing!

Ratcat
Glad you returned unscathed and had a good time. I take it black diamond basically means hard?

Dim
Yes..it means really hard. I need to learn to ski. I've lived out here (in the mountains) for 6 years and I've never gone skiing...not once!

Xizor
I LOVE skiing. I went for the first time last weekend, to Keystone. It was great!! Dim, come to Colorado, find one of our great resorts and take lessons, skiing is wonderful.

Ratcat
I'd love to try skiing one day, when the kids are old enough to enjoy it too.

I hear that the Austrian Tyrol is really great for skiing and has some great resorts for family skiers.

UnknownBountyHunter
Hey Xizor, I have skiied in Colorado, it is great. Winter Park, Purgatory, and Vail or the best ones I think.

Dim
I don't know Xiz....I've had the Utah resorts go to to....Lived about 20 minutes from one actually...I could go to the one here...or even to Jackson Hole (it's only an hour away)...I'm just chicken laughing out loud

Ratcat
Don't mention chicken, DD will want to eat you!

Hmmm, now there's a thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.