Neo's death Scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Im not saying i know for sure that Neo is going to die, but if he does, wut do u think the Scenario will be?

AliasNeo15
In my opinion, it will be Smith in the Real World.

Seraph
there are thousands of threads like that.
i think he wont die. and if, he wil sacrifie himself for humanity.
he defenetly wont die after fighting seraph, cause seraph helps morpheus and trinity ind revolutions. so he wont try to kill neo.

Seraph
i dont think that, cause it looks like that the final fight of smith and neo is in the matrix (matrix-revolutions-trailer)

AliasNeo15
that might not be the final fight. I still think that Neo will defeat all the Smiths in the Matrix but then will hav the final battle with Smith in the Real World. This is where he will die. wink

Korri
i dont think (or more a case of hopesad ) neo wont die!!! plz noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad

AliasNeo15
if he dies, are u going to cry in the theatres. Im contemplating whether i will or not. Only time will tell

Korri
i know that i will i mean i cry when i think abt it...o dear now everyone will think im a fool embarrasment

AliasNeo15
no, we all feel ur "Neo's Death" pain. We went through it in the first movie for about 30 sec.

Metroplex
Does smith have any powers in the real world??? In the Trailer for Revolutions, i think there is a scene where 2 people are fighting with the electric gun. Maybe thats Smith.

Korri
thanx 4 understanding how i feel smile

AliasNeo15
ya, hope it doesnt happen again

Korri
me 2 that would be hellish

SpikeSpiegel
I bet it would really make you mad if he died saving trinity, huh?

Korri
YES I WOULD.....ID PROBABLY START ATTACKING EVERY1 IN THE CINEMA IN A FIT OF RAGE mad miffed

AliasNeo15
i might be one of those people, and id probly attack back

One_of_the_Smit
As said in my spoilers topic Neo dies by the hands of the machines, they unplug him, also Seraph and Trin die fighting too.

AliasNeo15
and how did u know this?

One_of_the_Smit
Well I have my sources and unfortunately I am unable to post the link to my source because of me "not being a well known member".

Stovenutts
PM it to somebody and they can post it

One_of_the_Smit
Ok good idea I'll PM it to you then Stovenutts.

AliasNeo15
sweet

Stovenutts
wow i read ur other thread. That is AWSOME!

Korri
is it bad news? sad

The Omega

Agent_Smith
yeah well korri is just madly in luv with me. I mean Keanu Reeves.( thats me)

Agent_Smith
smart smart Korri is a very lucky lady

Kes
korri is just a little too much in love! Could be dangerous! lol jk

Korri
i know lol i have a serious obsession love

Korri
r u insinuating sumthing?

AliasNeo15
ok, so neo dies? If he does, someone is going to get judo chopped in the face after the movie ends in the theatre.

Agent_Smith
no, im just saying that i am keanu reeves and u are madly in luv wit me...

Korri
oh ok smile

SpikeSpiegel
well if neos phone call at the end of the matrix happens at the end of matrix revolotions then neo is going 2 survive. Which could allow a sparing session between u and neo in the matrix online

Korri
woho....Agent Smith git it up yi!! neo lives 2 fite another day in the matrix *korri starts jumpin around the room n does her happy dance!!*
big grin

holdenhsvgtsr
u know its not really a good thing to say that korris hot when her boyfriend is right here mad

Korri
uh oh embarrasment no fighting plz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.