Jeepers Creepers 2!! Are you kidding me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
I can't believe it.... Jeepers Creepers had to be one of the worst movies I've ever seen.. I walked out of the theater and went to Wal-Mart and bought make-up cause it was so awful..... why????????

A Talking Dog
Understanding that Jeepers Creepers was a bad movie, why was your physical reply to this, walking out of the theatre and buying make-up from Wal-Mart?

TedO
I thought Jeepers Creepers was an excellent movie. It wasn't gory or anything, it was totally psychological in the mind for the first of it, then creepy the rest. It was well done, but the second one won't be close because now we know what the beast is

BackFire349
started off good but went way downhilll.

Metroplex
The actors sucked ass in the first one. Never seen the second.

turdmuppet
Enjoyed the first can't wait for the second it looks like nightmare on elm street 2

kruegerKid
Jeepers Creepers was horrible. The only good part was the beginning when the brother and sister were being chased by the creature. It got lame after they decided to go into that tunnel...morons. Oh and lets not forget that retarded song..."Jeepers, creepers, where'd you get them peepers..." OMG thats one scary theme song lol. A second one could only prove worse, hopefully none of us will be subject to such a catastrophe.

Lt.Columbo
I thought it was very good, hope the second ones better, it's to easy for them to wreck a good first film that had a good story and all, with a second film, that has no story, and they are just making to get rich! They'll have to be carefull.

TedO
The fact that it's not a scary theme song is one of the things tha tmakes it cool. I mean, it's this beast that takes people apart to an old, nice song. It's supposed to be creepy.

BackFire349
well its not.

Mafia Girl
I dont know who really enjoyed that movie i was never into the "slasher" movies.....i thought it was more gross than scary...the story was'nt great either its be done so many times before mad !

mechmoggy
When I saw the trailer of those kids being chased it looked awesome, but after seeing that pile of crap I felt robbed. It was an utter pile of poop, with a sudden (none sensical) ending which left it open for a 2nd (bigger) pile of poop.

I can't believe anyone liked this film, in fact I'm shocked.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
jeepers creepers was terrible. It was just terrible. Reminded me of Leprechaun.

chica16
i just don't understand what people are thinking... what inspired them to make a sequel.........

DemonicGambit
I wasn't fond of it, but it was fine. Don't know how I fell about part two, but then again who din't see that comin'?

ragesRemorse
i enjoyed the first one, yeah maybe this type of story has been done before but it was still put together well and seeing the low amount of money and time they had for that movie i thought it turned out well, But i diddnt think it did very well at all at the box office i mean did it even make its money back i know it was in my theater for like a week

Leog14
Well I enjoyed the first one and the second one looks even greater because there is more killing and if you go to the official site there is a clip of a dude that just get swept off the ground and it's so quick that it's unbelievable.

ragesRemorse
well mass genocide cant make up for a bad movie but maybe itll be good it just looks like a way to make another buck

VenomVA
I saw Jeepers Creepers on CABLE, didn't waste my money in the theater! My friend kinda liked it but I didn't care too much for it....it did have a few good parts in it. I'm SHOCKED that they made a part 2, it didn't last 2 weeks in ANY THEATER in Richmond! Only way I see part 2 is if SOMEONE ELSE is paying (LMAO)!! The trailer does look interesting and I am kinda noisey/curious so I'll check it out but someone else will have to furnish the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ big grin

justinday15
It would have been better if the creature was a real person, it turned gay when his wings started flapping.

ragesRemorse
it wouldnt have been as threatning if it were human, but it deffaintly needed better creature development, it looked like some sea creature trying to be the predator

pablo007
The creature was OK considering it didn't have a big budget but the movie sucks. Umm and when we see the pit of dead people that's just funny. Store mannequins look more real than that.

Aragorn's girl
i agree with those who hated it. i thought it was crap. it sed on the front, scariest film in ten years and u wont sleep for weeks, well that's just a loada gobshite cos i went to bed straight after and slept throught the night and i can honestly say it wasn't even as scary as kids shows on tv in the daytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.