Hna Solo on Endor.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
in ep.6, why wasnt someone else assigned to lead the endor forest mission?

Rogue Jedi
i think that crix madine should have been given the job. that was his specialty, espionage missions. there had to be someone in the rebellion who was a trained commando,and better qualified than han was. i think that han should have been piloting the falcon against the second death star with lando as his co pilot, while chewie went along with the commando team, because wookkies are at home in the forest.

jedi x
Rouge Jedi,

i do not believe that you know what your talking about. Chewie is not a normal wookie. he is best in battle. why don't your get your facts straight before you post your next "thought wavering through your, i guess you have one, brain.

yerssot
han and surviving, can't miss wink

BLADE
I think Madine would have been a more logical choice too, however maybe Han's history of smuggling and pirating made him qualified, his resume must be quite impressive and maybe they needed Madine to command one of the cruisers in the space battle.

Ushgarak
Jedi x, I seriously think there was no need for the tone of that post. I can't even see what you MEAN that that Chewie comment, RJ was saying Chewie should have been IN battle!

I think you should consider more carefully before making further unjustified, hostile posts.

Rogue Jedi
han solo was an excellent pilot, but i still think that an actual commando should have been given the mission.

finti
Han is a daredevil thats why they chose him

Corran
Plus he was lucky.

jedi x
i truley did not mean to scorn rouge jedi. i thought this was a forum where everybody's ideas and thoughts could be communicated. god know rouge jedi has been spreading his "thoughts" around. i'm not he only one on here who is sick of his meandering. rouge jedi why don't you think before you post. if your calling yourself a jedi then fight your own battle instead of hiding behind someone.

Rogue Jedi
jedi x, there are rules here. we dont make them, raz and ushgarak do. go to the welcome forum and click on the first thread, entitled "welcome tp our friendly community." THEIR SITE, THEIR RULES.

Ushgarak
Well, I would massively prefer it if your thoughts were not quite so negative, jedi x. If you don't like what RJ says you can always keep out of his threads, doubly so as you do not seem inclined to bring anything to the debate yourself.

finti
cant be put any clearer than what Ush said here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.