Poll: Who would you want to see in Episode 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz

theEviljedi
Thanks Raz.smile

SebulbaStar
I voted for Gabriel Byrne, he's a very good actor, and I recently saw him in STIGMATA /w Patricia Arquette, what a creepy movie that was. His style seems to fit into the Star Wars universe, how he carries himself, his acting ability.

I could see him actually playing a good guy, like a Jedi Instructor, who turns bad. What do you think?

-SS

Darth Daft
As much as I like Gabriel Byrne I actually voted for Christoper Walken. He has a really cool accent that could be used for an alien or a cool Sith Lord's voice.

theEviljedi
Walken is good but I picked Gabriel Brynes.

Darth Daft
There's a lot of rumours that Byrne will play Tarkin, but I think Robert Carlyle would be better for the job.

Boshuda
There's an old guy on my street who could play Tarkin...i'm sure he must be his brother or something...spooky,uh?

Darth Daft
Blimey, why has everyone gone for Gillian Anderson? I'd hate it if she was in Ep2!

Dim
Yeah, I'm not into the idea of Gillian Anderson in SW..I don't think she's that interesting personally..

Xantos Clone
although I love Gillian in the x-files (big fan), I think scully has seen enough aliens to last her a lifetime!!...

I voted for Walken...if he was in ep II or III, he would have to be a bad guy!!! ya gatta love his style man...I can just picture it now...

"Hey baby...you know you want to turn to the dark side...it's a blast!!...why be good all the time....here...try this dark helmet on for size...ohh..it's you man!! OK, have it YOUR way then....time to die!"

Gundark
I voted for Walken too. He is a super cool bad guy. smokin'

Anderson is too well known in the x-file circle to work her into SW. Liam Neeson worked well only because he was not stereotyped in another role and the fans did not have a
pre-existing ideal of him, thus he could plausibly assume the role of a SW character. Walken usually plays a bad guy, but not always in the same vein. Byrne would be okay too, I just like Walken better. Peter Cushing usually played a bad guy or mad scientist, but again, never the same character. Like, I could accept 3 different guys in the bat suit, but after Chris Reeve's accident, I could never picture Cage in the cape. You following me on this ? smile

Dim
I went with Bryne...for the obvious reasons big grin

Raz
I voted for Gillian Anderson.....also for obvious reasons cool

Dim
laughing out loud What is it about her that men like?

finti
I voted none of the above. I cant see any of as a person/alien in a star wars episode.
stick out tongue

theEviljedi
I have no clue Dim.laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm, maybe Raz will enlighten us smile

UnknownBountyHunter
Definitely Christopher Walken, he's got a lot of potential in him as a serious actor.

Raz
She would make an excellent Jedi Master. Or possibly Mon Mothma.

http://www.starwars.com/characters/mon_mothma/img/1.jpghttp://www.thexfiles.com/infobase/bios/characters/images/img_d_scully.jpg

finti
Millenium Falcon

Dim
Yes, they do have a similar look..but I think she's too old to play Mon Mothma...I'm still for Catherine McCormack in that part.

theEviljedi
As am I,Dim.

Darth Gehenna
Wow, that resemblance between Mon Mothma and Scully is amazing, but Chris Walken is still da bomb smile

Darth Daft
Just out of a matter of interest, where is Walken's accent from? Anyone know?

theEviljedi
Sweden?

UnknownBountyHunter
Catherine McCormick is great for the Mon Mothma part. As I loved her part in Braveheart.

JediOasis
Was she in "Mission to Mars" too? I hope not, that movie was terrible.

Gundark
Wow, Scully would make a good Mon Mothma, but...ain't gonna happen. Christoper Walken was born in Queens, New York, FYI.

finti
Yes Cathrine MCcormic woul be great as Mon Mothma. No she didn`t play in misson to mars, She played Mel Gibson`s wife in Bravehart as UBH mentioned in the last word of his post.
Scully? like X files babe (gillian anderson)

liebenstandart palpatine
i know hes not on the list, but i would like to see David Warner in a SW movie.

Dim
I don't know him. What's he been in? smile

COREWORLD
Dim, the fine and respected actor that is David Warner has appeared in the following movies:
Tron (1982) Sark/ the villain
Star Trek V:The Final Frontier (1989) Federation Diplomat
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (1992) Gorkon/Klingon
The Omen (1979)Sorry, i forget his character name
Titanic (1997) Hockley's manservant

theEviljedi
Wasn't he in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II:The Secret Of The Ooze?

COREWORLD
Er...Yes he was. Well, there's always a dodgy one lurking on the old CV. smile

Dim
Hehehe..the things you'll do when you're a starving actor stick out tongue

Thanks CORE! big grin

COREWORLD
No probs Dim! For all your film related questions just write to: Ask Coreworld, C/O Episode-2.co.uk smile

DarthBorgie
Well, if he was in Tron then he must be a good actor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.