The Music Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
So what music you guys into out there i'm into pantera, slayer, soulfy
please write what bands you like also... is anyone out there know of a band called clawfinger... if never heard of anyone who's heard of them yet their amazing!

shadow_angel
Hm, I've never heard of that band no. My range in music is so very crazy! I can listen to death rock, then slap on an Enya CD stick out tongue Some of my favorite bands are Disturbed, Coldplay, Silverchair, Linkin Park, and...that's all I can think of at the moment big grin I like A LOT more, just can't think of any at the moment

robincooper
silver chair are cool

VampirePrincess
I listen to a lot of varies music... Some of which are strange... I listen to London After Midnight, VNV Nation, Type O Negative, The Cure, Screams for Tina, Astro Vamps, and many more. I mostly listen to new wave, synth pop, goth, industrial and some metal.

diegocala
Enya to Static X, I too have a huge music range

robincooper
static x absoluteley rule!

Bad Boy
I gotta clawfinger cd

ObieTrice 26
I like: 50 Cent(and G-Unit),Eminem(and D12),and Obie Trice

LilySatine
I enjoy music from musicals, such as Moulin Rouge. Lately, I haven't been listening to recent artists. roll eyes (sarcastic)

J_To_The_P
Rap and R&B, and Pop, if you consider Eminem's Real Slim Shady, Without Me, and Lose Yourself Pop. stick out tongue

Tex

robincooper
perfect circle are good listening to 'mer de noms' now!

robincooper
'badboy' you say you gott a claw finger cd? waddy you think of them?

Smllfry247
Evanesesence, Sean Paul, Simple Plan, GC, All American Rejects, 50 cent, eminem (sometimes when he is not talking bout his mom!)

DeNiro
My favorite band is MuDvAyNe and then PanterA, Ozzy, Mettalica, Rob Zombie, Likin Park, ICP, Nirvana, Kid Rock, Korn, Sublime, Jimi Hendrix, Slipknot. shit like that all rock i only like one rapper wich is Eminem he is cool.

ObieTrice 26
Oh ya! I forgot 2 mention that I like DMX

robincooper
yeah man! good listening took it by your tile you were a pantera fan... i was gonna have that title see! smile

BondJamesBond
Nirvana will always rule

GABRIEL05
I take it I'd be the only jazz, classical, Reggae, Afro Cuban, world music fan out here? I guess I'm just a boring guy. Or a hippie... ... ...eww hippies.

Killer
A- Aurasis, Aphasia, Audioslave, A Perfect Circle, A Fire Inside, Assemblage 23, Astro Vamps
B- Beautiful Creatures, Billy Idol, Bauhaus, Bella Morte, Breaking Benjamin, Bent Valve
C- Coal Chamber, Cradle of Filth, Club Decease, Cry for Dawn, Chevelle, Crossbreed, Christian Death, Celldweller
D- Dead Girls Crop, Dead Inside the Chrysalis, Deadsy, Deadstar Assembly, Distubred, Dope, Duran Duran, DJ Ashpa, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Die Trying, Der en grey, Darkwell
E- Nothing
F- Fear Cult, Fear Factory, Finger Eleven, 51 Peg
G- Glampire, Godhead, Glassjaw
H- Head PE
I- Incubus, Inkubus Sukkubus
J- Jupiter Blue, Jack off Jill, Janes Addiction
K- Kittie, Korn, Kill Hannah, KLeen
L- Linkin Park, Lit, London After Midnight, Locale A.M., Lunarclick, Lacuna Coil, Lame Immortelle
M- Marylin Manson, Mindless Self Indulgence, Murderdolls, Ministry, Massive Attack
N- Never Heard Of It, New Found Glory, No Doubt, New Order, Nine Inch Nails, NoFx
O- Off By One, Orgy, One 976, Otep
P- Placebo, Psychotica, Peppermint Creeps, Presence
Q- Nothing
R- Rancid, Roses are Dead, Redrum, Robin Black and the Intergalactic Rock Stars, Rammstein, Razed in Black, Reverend Agony
S- Slipknot, Simple Plan, Static-X, Sugarcult, System of A Down, Sex Pistols, Stone Temple Pilots, Skinny Puppy, Stone Sour, Spineshank, Smashing Pumpkins, Smile Empty Soul, Slaves on Dope, Soulfly, Spike 1000, Seether, theSTART
T- Taking Back Sunday, The All- American Rejects, The Casualites, The Unseen, 30 Seconds To Mars, Tool, Thursday, The Birthday Massacre, Tiga, The Anix, The Doors, The Cure,Taproot, Trapt, The Cruxshadows, The Left Rights, Transplants, Trapping the Vein, The 69 Eyes
U- Nothing
V- Vanity Beach, Vegas In Space, Velvet Acid Christ, VnV Nation, Vampy Star
W- What Remainz, Wumpscut
X- Nothing
Y- Nothing
Z- Zeromancer

to name a few....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Killer
devil

crazy_rock_chic
Metallica, Pearl Jam,Puddle of Mudd,Linkin Park,Evanescence,P.O.D,System of a Down,Red Hot Chili Peppers, thats all i can think of right now

wicker_man
I like loads of bands here are a few:
Adema,A,Alien Ant Farm,Audioslave,Ash,American Head Charge,Avril Lavigne,Bad Religon,Blink 182,Crazytown (post butterfly),Drowning Pool,Feeder,Finch,Foo Fighters,Glass Jaw,Goldfinger,Good Charllote (sp),Hell is for Heroes,The Hives,The Kennedy Soundtrack,Inme,Metallica,Puddle of Mudd,Bowling For Soup,Linkin Park,Limp Bizkit,The Wildhearts,Hawkwind,Iron Maiden,Reel Big Fish,Coal Chamber,NERD,Lost Prophets,Creed,POD,Evanescence,The White Stripes,The Cardigans,Basement Jaxx,Static-X,Primal Scream,Muse,Nickleback,SOAD,RHCP,Alanis Morrisette,U2,Placebo,SUM 41,Feeder,Taproot,Violent Delight,Something Corporate,Alkaline Trio,The Transplants,Hot Action Cop,Black Sabbath,Korn,The Vandals,Harry,Mad Capsule Market,Electric Six,Blood Hound Gang,Queens Of The Stone Age,The Androids,AFI,Wheezer,Incubus,The Strokes,Jimmy Eat World,Teenage FBI,Front Left Tire,Tenacious D and of course Nirvana.

ragesRemorse
OLD metallica
LED ZEPPELIN
AEROSMITH
3 DOORS DOWN
JIMMY EAT WORLD
GREENDAY
STEVE MILLER BAND
TOM PETTY
DMX
OUTKAST
CREED
last but not least GUNS AND ROSES

ragesRemorse
dream theater is good too

crazy_rock_chic
oh yeah how could i forget: Nirvana,Nickelback,The White Stripes and Tenacious D.

Killer
http://www.geocities.com/orgyaddiction/Bands.html

wicker_man
Hi Killer

Killer
*looks around*

Hye Wicker

Shaggy2dope
Im down with the clown

Ronny
Anything really erm unless its mainstream hip hop messed or pop

blech!

im really into metal right now, like NIN, Tool, Lacuna Coil and Orgy. i just resently got interested in Opeth... happy

GABRIEL05
Lee Morgan, Woody Shaw, Roy Eldridge, Dizzy Gillespie, SUN RA & The Solar Myth Arkestra, Freddie Hubbard, Horace Silver, Wayne Shorter, Duke Ellington, Maurice Ravel, Don Cherry, Charlie Parker, Fats Navarro, Bud Powell, Thelonious Monk, BILL EVANS, Art Blakey and his Jazz Messengers, Abdullah Ibrahim Moses Molelekwa, Hugh Masakela, Bud Powell, Count Basie, Bobby Hutcherson, Eric Dolphy, Kenny Dorham, Miles Davis, Pops, Clifford Brown JOHN COLTRANE, Joe Henderson, Carter Jefferson, Bilal, Earth Wind & Fire, D'angelo is cool, he needs to come out with another album! N*E*R*D, Tribe called Quest, Roots is pretty good but mainly Scott Storch, Johann Sebastian Bach, Bela Bartok, RATM, Alice in Chains, Foo Fighters, Sublime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.