Why!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyShady
How come at the end of The Matrix Reloaded when Neo stops the Sentinals, Trinity acted like she didn't know what happened. Why do u think this is?????? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ushgarak
I hate to sound obvious... but it's because she had NO IDEA what happened!

Kes
Yeh. She didn't see what happen.

CrazyShady
But she was right there and stared straight at him with his hand in the air.

Nefertite
She didn't? roll eyes (sarcastic) Sorry, I forgot. I think she worried for Neo

Kes
Didn't she took off.Then came back for him?blink

Ginerninja
Yeh, she walked round the corner as he said i can feel them, then he stopped them she came back to find him and said what happened and he collapses

Kes
Then she didn't see it!smile

Moosh
Trinity definitely saw what Neo did to the sentinels. He didn't say "I can feel them now" to himself.

In fact, if I remember correctly, while Trinity is watching she tries to use the gun she's holding. This might prove the EMP theory.

Kes
They start running Neo stops and says something is diferent. I can feel them now (or something like that) finishes the sentinals (if it was him) and Trinity shows up again. And he collaps.

The Omega

Metroplex
I think Trinity did see. Since before the sentinels came, she told Trinity that he could feel them.

Korri
she did she is just being an akward howk nuthing new there then

Kes
Metroplex just because he tells her that doesn't mean she saw it. Besides I think he says something is different to himself.Kinda lik realising it.

Korri
ok i want 2 watch the film again lol

Nefertite
Me too wink

Celsius
whao care if she saw it or now. i think she was just surprised. wouldn't you be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.