Anyone renember me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

son of rage
Hi the last time I posted at this site was about 2-3 months ago, it only had 4 or 5 forums back then, heck it only had one 6 months ago. It's really come along and changed alot, I one of the first to ever post here, but now the place is huge like the other big ones, jedi.net or whatever it is.

Ratcat
Sorry, can place you. laughing out loud

King Jedi
Neither can I. Did you use another name?

theEviljedi
I think I may have seen you here a LONG time ago.I think I liked you too.smile

UnknownBountyHunter
I REMEMBER YOU! I can't believe you came back. This guy was one of the originals, sort of, to this forum, way back in the day. If only Daniel Jassim and Jedi Merc., etc. would come back sad

theEviljedi
I guess I do remember you.I checked Jassim's files and the last time he posted was in July.I just wish Jassim and Minok returned.sad

Dim
Are we big?...I don't really think we're "big" yet...but definately growing big grin

theEviljedi
Compared to the rest we are.

Dim
That's scary laughing out loud

son of rage
I'm glad I'm renembered. I did actually use to post as Darth Rage, and if you go back to the tird ever page of the episode 2 forum I should be there. Is that Raz person still in charge.

Xizor
YES.big grin I was not an original member, but am kind of like the bridge. I remember interacting with the old guys:

- Minok
- Daniel Jassim
- Brit Hunt
- Brian
- Jedi Mercenary
- Son of Rage/Darth Rage

And now I'm still here(along with UBH, EJ and KJ) to interact with newer members like:

- Dim
- Ratcat
- Darth Daft
- Jedimaster3838
- Gundark

It's great for old members to return!!!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Just for you guys who were completely lost on son of rage's first subject, this entire board only had two forums:
Episode I-Spoilers
Episode I-Non-Spoilers

That was it! smile Everyone posted in the spoilers section of course, I remember non-spoilers having like 14 posts. I would check back everyday to see if there was a new post, because sometimes it was a day or so before a new post was there smile

Xizor
When I came in June we had only 5 forums, and it was still a day or so before anyone besides me, UBH and EJ made a post.smile

Dim
Yeah...I guess when you consider that it was only 6 months ago...we have grown a bit. smile

son of rage
This was actualy the first ever board I posted at.....Scary!

Gundark
I came here around mid to end of September and everyone here is great. This is the only forum I have ever posted at for two reasons. One, I like talking to everybody here and everyone welcomed me like human beings and two, I don't really have time to visit every SW forum out there. I found this one first and I love it.

Welcome, son of rage !!!! smile

KvanB
Hello son of rage.

son of rage
Hi KavnB, didn't know you came here?
And thanks Gundark

King Jedi
Xizor how come you and Son Of Rage have the same picture next to your names? What is that?

theEviljedi
I was actually here before KJ and Xiz.UBH was here the longest I beleave.This forum has indeed grown.smile

King Jedi
I don't know when I arrived here because I was unregistered for a while.

Jedi Mercenary
well I'm back UBH, so hey there.

Xizor
It's a flame or explosion of some kind. I think it represents my evil power very well. Maybe it represents SOR's rage?

Ratcat
You Dark Lord You!!!

Jedi Mercenary
now where did SonofRage go??

Gundark
I guess now its my turn to go out in the freakin' cold on a smelly Taun Taun. stick out tongue

Jedi Mercenary
Say what???

Dim
She means to go looking for Rage, Merc..

Gundark
Merc, if you go read "Where's Gundark?" you'll know what I am talking about. I'm never taking a break from the forum again without posting it first. I feel like "Where's Waldo?" AAAAACCCKKKKKK!!! cool

~Kongu_Dude~
Dont remember You. happy

PVS
stupid clown shoe

Imperial_Samura
No, and lets keep it that way.

Originally posted by son of rage
Hi the last time I posted at this site was about 2-3 months ago, it only had 4 or 5 forums back then, heck it only had one 6 months ago. It's really come along and changed alot, I one of the first to ever post here, but now the place is huge like the other big ones, jedi.net or whatever it is.

Um what are you talking about?

You last posted here 2-3 months ago and it only had 4-5 forums back then? KMC hasn't changed that much in 3 months, and it most certainly didn't have only one 6 months ago.

Maybe you mean years?

PVS
you're responding to posts from six years ago

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by PVS
you're responding to posts from six years ago

Yes, I just realised that, and now feel a bit of a ninny.

Though in my defense I wasn't expecting to see a six year old thread revived by a new member simply so he could say "Dont remember You."

Storm
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
Dont remember You. happy
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Do NOT bump threads for no reason. This kind of thing absolutely ruins this place's history. People think they are amusing in trying to bump the oldest thread, not realising it is not the oldest at all because a dozen other cretins already tried the idea before you, and it was equally stupid with them.
If I see this again, I will issue a warning.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.